Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters
Well you see, kid, when a bad guy commits a buncha crimes, most crooks are really dumb and they leave all kinds of clues to their offenses. Clues which someone called a prosecutor (are you going to ask me what a prosecutor is?) collects together.

The prosecutor then takes ALLLLLLL this evidence and presents it to something called a grand jury (are you going to ask me what a grand jury is?).

If the grand jury finds that all that massive evidence is sufficient, they produce a list of charges for which they believe the bad guy did. These charges cause the bad guy to be arrested and sent to trial for his bad acts.

If and when the bad guy is convicted, a judge (are you going to ask me what a judge is?) sends the bad guy to prison for a very long time.

I hope this helps, child.

Is this VP Harris?

Thanks for playing, try again.

I guess you missed this:

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

Thanks for playing.

That alleged conversation hasn't been proven factual. It could have been altered with AI to make people think it's legit. That would be evidence tampering. The Special Counsel can't be trusted.
^^^ This is the way it's gonna be going forward. Everything negative is fake news, everyone is corrupt but them, only THEY know the REAL truth, they must save America from Satan.

A literal group pathology, a madness.

One of the 31 counts under the Espionage Act with which Donald J. Trump is being indicted involves his possession of a document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

The Presidential Records Act, which everyone who has an opinion about this should read, says that a former President may take his personal property home with him, but any documents in his possession are government property and must be turned over the custody of the Archivist upon leaving office.

Once the records are in the custody of the Archivist, the former president may be granted access to some records upon request for purposes of building a presidential library or for help aiding in the writing of a memoir, etc.

This Top Secret document had to be forcibly taken from Donald Trump. He hid it, along with several boxes of government property, including 30 other classified documents, from the government.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.

LOL every simpleton knows other countries have nuclear capabilities
who cares

As they say on TikTok..... Cuteness Alert!

Low-T, cock-smoking fuckboi's kicking around the sophisticated regulatory compliance of classified material.... like they're talking about a stiff dick that sat on in the club last night.

Puppies eating their own shit aren't that cute! I love you silly queers!

Here girls..... you deserve it....

View attachment 795133
I'm sorry, my tard-to-English A.I. is malfunctioning.

Can you try again?

Is a top secret document concerning nuclear capabilities of a foreign country Trump's personal property?

LOL every simpleton knows other countries have nuclear capabilities
who cares
Apparently every simpleton does not know a Top Secret document contains far more than what you can read in a newspaper headline.

Dipshit.

Is a Top Secret document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country Trump's personal property?

Simple question, simpleton.

Apparently every simpleton does not know a Top Secret document contains far more than what you can read in a newspaper headline.

Dipshit.

Is a Top Secret document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country Trump's personal property?

Simple question, simpleton.
So you've seen the document

Well you see, kid, when a bad guy commits a buncha crimes, most crooks are really dumb and they leave all kinds of clues to their offenses. Clues which someone called a prosecutor (are you going to ask me what a prosecutor is?) collects together.

The prosecutor then takes ALLLLLLL this evidence and presents it to something called a grand jury (are you going to ask me what a grand jury is?).

If the grand jury finds that all that massive evidence is sufficient, they produce a list of charges for which they believe the bad guy did. These charges cause the bad guy to be arrested and sent to trial for his bad acts.

If and when the bad guy is convicted, a judge (are you going to ask me what a judge is?) sends the bad guy to prison for a very long time.

I hope this helps, child.
Now dumbfuck, reality is that the defense gets to present nothing to a grand jury. Hearsay and alleged conversations are allowed. Unlike in a real trial. When those is pointed out, the wrongfully accused goes free. This won’t help your flaming TDS.

NO! According to Trump, it had not been declassified, in the most blatant example of self-snitching on record!
It does not matter if it had been declassified.

It is illegal for a private citizen ( even an ex President) to possess such documents.

And let me help the tards here.

No it is not and can never be his property

Forum List

Back