Is a second american revolution now inevitable?

Why hasn't Obummer brought our troops home from Afghanistan? Why don't we see liberals fainting in the streets over the "unjust war" over there, breathlessly pleading for something to be done... daily body counts and non-stop demagoguing over the war, like they did with Iraq and Bush? Where the hell is Cyndi Sheehan and Michael Moore?

Yeah... you misfits would love nothing more that for some radical right-wing Tea Party group to start killing folks. If you could figure out some way to antagonize us into that, you'd gladly do it. This would give you the PERFECT reason to confiscate all weapons and declare martial law, where your liberal leaders could be anointed rulers for life. But it ain't going to happen, so go burn another doobie and think up another brilliant idea!
They try to push us into it all the time on this forum. How many times have you heard comments like "What are you waiting for", or "Stop talking about it and do something"?

You poor guy. Afraid some pansy ass lib is going to force you to shoot someone. You have my sympathy.
At least you acknowledge you're a pansy ass. :lol:

Did anyone notice the left never said a word when Obama sent more troops to Afghanistan. They have also never said a word about more soldiers killed under Obama than Bush. Naw, there's no media bias.

They try to push us into it all the time on this forum. How many times have you heard comments like "What are you waiting for", or "Stop talking about it and do something"?

You poor guy. Afraid some pansy ass lib is going to force you to shoot someone. You have my sympathy.

Oh! I see what you did there! You clever USMB nutter, you! Now...what are you waiting for, patriot?

Oh! I see what you did there! You clever USMB nutter, you! Now...what are you waiting for, patriot?
I have a suggestion for you, pansy. Since the Tea Party and basically anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of Obama is considered a threat to national security, why don't you liberals take up arms and go after them? No balls?

I have a suggestion for you, pansy. Since the Tea Party and basically anyone who doesn't worship at the alter of Obama is considered a threat to national security, why don't you liberals take up arms and go after them? No balls?

altar

Nah...I value all Americans. Even the stupid ones. No desire to shoot anyone. How about you?

altar

Nah...I value all Americans. Even the stupid ones. No desire to shoot anyone. How about you?
Sure you do, that's why I didn't hear you criticizing Obama for his policy of denying medical care to veterans, causing their death.

Obama is a good talker, but actually accomplishment is foreign to him. A community organizer doesn't have a very complex agenda.

altar

Sure you do, that's why I didn't hear you criticizing Obama for his policy of denying medical care to veterans, causing their death.

Oh yeah! That was an Obama policy. What did he call it again?

Silly ass nutter.

When the shit hits the fan, I'll be laughing harder than anybody on this message board.......thinking about the multitude of limpwristers on here who will be defending their homes with wiffle ball bats and harsh words!!!!

And I'll be coming to take ALL of their shit and laughing my balls off as I leave!!

Go take a look at DRUDGE tonight......the world is crumbling in every corner and our country is turning into a fucking Jonestown as scores of drug gangs pour across the border.

Hey Lonelaugher.......make sure to do a doublecheck of your stock of wiffle ball bats and NURF pistols.........and good luck!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

The fags of the world will be the first to fall like stones in water.......with any luck, once order is restored, most of them will be relics of a former era.:D

altar

Silly ass nutter.
Oh, that's right, I forgot he's not responsible for anything that happens under his watch. After 6 years in office, he didn't know about it until he heard it on tv, so he gets a pass from you pansies.

I don't know how anyone can see all this fighting and not realize that we are likely to see violence if we don't change.

Tell me is there anything healing the rift between us? Anything uniting us? Then how can we expect to avoid contention?

Silly ass nutter.
Oh, that's right, I forgot he's not responsible for anything that happens under his watch. After 6 years in office, he didn't know about it until he heard it on tv, so he gets a pass from you pansies.

he sure doesn't know lot of what's going on. odd considering he campaigned on fixing this particular problem.

When the shit hits the fan, I'll be laughing harder than anybody on this message board.......thinking about the multitude of limpwristers on here who will be defending their homes with wiffle ball bats and harsh words!!!!

And I'll be coming to take ALL of their shit and laughing my balls off as I leave!!

Why do you assume that only cons have guns? I know plenty of lefties that own guns and can very easily live off the land. Some of them I know run their house on solar power and run their farm trucks on vegetable oil.

I don't know how anyone can see all this fighting and not realize that we are likely to see violence if we don't change.

Tell me is there anything healing the rift between us? Anything uniting us? Then how can we expect to avoid contention?

Where in the hell do you people live? I have plenty of friends on the right who disagree with me politically. We are never at each others throats. Usually it's a jab here or there but things never get heated enough to not be friends.

We are certainly experiencing a cold war in the USA and it's because the left is being aggressive. I think the next election will stop it.

Last edited:
Oklahoma, Texas, Louisana, and a few more strategic Red States should suscede from the union and form the United Southern Alliance (USA). We have lots of oil, refineries, endless farmland for growing crops, herds of beef cattle, etc. We would get along just fine.....no matter what insane policies come out of D.C.

I'm only half kidding. Frontier States are and always will be self sufficient. If pernicious and onerous policies threaten our livelihood and the well being of our loved ones, we will be bound to look after each other.

Forum List

Back