Is a second american revolution now inevitable?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
It smells so bad, I'd rather drink rotten milk. It's obvious that the Neocon/Progressive Leviathan means to make war (physical armed conflict) on the remaining bastions of liberty minded men.

» Is A Second American Revolution Now Inevitable? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Just a couple days ago, two armed assailants, a married couple purported by the mainstream media to be “white supremacists” and “conspiracy theorists,” ambushed two police officers at a CiCi’s Pizza in Las Vegas, killing the officers after screaming, “This is a revolution!” The suspects then reportedly covered one officer’s body with a Gadsden Don’t Tread On Me flag and then fled to a Walmart, where they killed another man with a CCW who attempted to reason with them, then committed suicide. Yes, it reads like a Southern Poverty Law Center fantasy story; and in many ways, it is.

As we all predicted the MSM has followed the pattern they have always followed, which is to equate the actions of one or two psychotics with the beliefs and principles of the liberty movement in general.

I remember when Jared Loughner fired into a crowd of people near Tucson, Ariz., killing numerous Federal and State employees; the immediate response by the media was to attempt to tie him to the liberty movement. In the end, he turned out to be a raving leftist. I remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the automatic reflex by the media to accuse “right-wing extremists” of the crime. So far, we have seen NO hard evidence to implicate anyone specific in that atrocity, including the Tsarnaev brothers. Of all the violent crimes dumped in the lap of the liberty movement over the years, how many have actually been committed or endorsed by the liberty movement? I can’t think of any.

This has not prevented the establishment media from doing everything in their power to associate criminal action with political ideals. Efforts to sully the success of the Bundy Ranch stand-off were swift, with Jared and Amanda Miller’s visit to Bunkerville splashed across the headlines. Luckily, the sound judgement of organizations like Oath Keepers led founder Stewart Rhodes to personally ask the two future shooters to leave the property. I can only imagine the weight of the slander if they had been allowed to stay.

Gladio was essentially a secret army of operatives and stooges, handlers and puppets, used to create false-flag terrorist shootings and bombings across Europe that were blamed on “left-wing extremists.” In reality, NATO alphabet agencies were behind the entire facade. The goal was to terrorize the citizenry through a nonstop campaign of indiscriminate death, blamed on a convenient scapegoat, so that individuals would hand over more freedom and more power to the central governments. The point is, whether real or staged, I believe such events are going to escalate within the U.S. today on an incredible scale and that, regardless of evidence, they will be blamed on “right-wing extremists.” In case you were wondering, that label will be foisted on most if not all of us.

That said, I think an important truth needs to be stated here: Whether the beliefs of the attackers in Las Vegas were actually liberty movement-oriented or not is ultimately irrelevant. To shoot random police and civilians and then commit suicide is an act of pure insanity, a product of mental instability that has nothing to do with political philosophy, and mental instability trumps belief and association anytime. Mentally unstable people exist within ALL belief systems and political groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a second american revolution now inevitable?

No. Most of these morons, like you. will be dead, or might as well be, soon enough.

Last edited:
No, the Koch brothers are 78 and 74. They'll be dead soon enough and their nutty political agenda will die with them.

Don't worry about it. Right wingers are too old, too fat and too dependent on Government. And the few young ones that are dangerous are stupid.

Don't worry about it. Right wingers are too old, too fat and too dependent on Government. And the few young ones that are dangerous are stupid.

All you need to do is substitute "right-wingers" for Democratic presidential candidates and Democrats, then your statement would be perfect; except that there are no young Democrat stars, just a bunch of ancient radical communist fossils who can kick the bucket on any given day.

Here is how the revolution will go:

First, some Teabagger will take a shot at someone important and declare a revolution, then the government will place a call to Wal-Mart to close its doors, then the right-wing revolution will starve to death.

The end.

People are getting angry, to be sure; but I don't think we will know for certain until:

1.) the federal government begins to confiscate all weapons which can rival its own; and
2.) the federal government uses the "Internet kill switch" nationwide for the first time.​

No, I think you rightwingers just entertain the idea of a civil war because you have this child-like fantasy of becoming gun-toting heroes against the traitorous scum seeking to over-throw the constitution and your liberty! You've seen too many movies is the problem. Unfortunately you will remain a no-body.

It would also keep the rest of the world from laughing at you for having that huge, ridiculous, and unnecessary gun collection in your basement that in reality will never serve a real purpose.

Last edited:
No, I think you rightwingers just entertain the idea of a civil war because you have this child-like fantasy of becoming gun-toting heroes against the traitorous scum seeking to over-throw the constitution and your liberty! You've seen too many movies is the problem.

It would also keep the rest of the world from laughing at you for having that huge, ridiculous, and unnecessary gun collection in your basement that in reality will never serve a real purpose.
You just keep thinking that, asshole. :D

First, some Teabagger will take a shot at someone important and declare a revolution, then the government will place a call to Wal-Mart to close its doors, then the right-wing revolution will starve to death.

The end.

The truly ironic part about this is that the right in this nation is MUCH MUCH MUCH more capable of feeding itself than the left.

If the world went to hell in a hand basket, it would be those right wing nut jobs that survive. You know, those backwoods hunters.

No. A revolution is nowhere near. I think that those talking about revolution truly dont understand what is asked of one in a real war scenario. You have to kill. You have to watch friends and family be slaughtered. Women and children killed in horrific ways. Ugly shit. The nation is not even close to that kind of required sacrifice.

When you are no longer allows to vote or speak, when our families are starving in the streets, that is when revolution becomes a reality.

It smells so bad, I'd rather drink rotten milk. It's obvious that the Neocon/Progressive Leviathan means to make war (physical armed conflict) on the remaining bastions of liberty minded men.

» Is A Second American Revolution Now Inevitable? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Just a couple days ago, two armed assailants, a married couple purported by the mainstream media to be “white supremacists” and “conspiracy theorists,” ambushed two police officers at a CiCi’s Pizza in Las Vegas, killing the officers after screaming, “This is a revolution!” The suspects then reportedly covered one officer’s body with a Gadsden Don’t Tread On Me flag and then fled to a Walmart, where they killed another man with a CCW who attempted to reason with them, then committed suicide. Yes, it reads like a Southern Poverty Law Center fantasy story; and in many ways, it is.

As we all predicted the MSM has followed the pattern they have always followed, which is to equate the actions of one or two psychotics with the beliefs and principles of the liberty movement in general.

I remember when Jared Loughner fired into a crowd of people near Tucson, Ariz., killing numerous Federal and State employees; the immediate response by the media was to attempt to tie him to the liberty movement. In the end, he turned out to be a raving leftist. I remember the Boston Marathon bombing and the automatic reflex by the media to accuse “right-wing extremists” of the crime. So far, we have seen NO hard evidence to implicate anyone specific in that atrocity, including the Tsarnaev brothers. Of all the violent crimes dumped in the lap of the liberty movement over the years, how many have actually been committed or endorsed by the liberty movement? I can’t think of any.

This has not prevented the establishment media from doing everything in their power to associate criminal action with political ideals. Efforts to sully the success of the Bundy Ranch stand-off were swift, with Jared and Amanda Miller’s visit to Bunkerville splashed across the headlines. Luckily, the sound judgement of organizations like Oath Keepers led founder Stewart Rhodes to personally ask the two future shooters to leave the property. I can only imagine the weight of the slander if they had been allowed to stay.

Gladio was essentially a secret army of operatives and stooges, handlers and puppets, used to create false-flag terrorist shootings and bombings across Europe that were blamed on “left-wing extremists.” In reality, NATO alphabet agencies were behind the entire facade. The goal was to terrorize the citizenry through a nonstop campaign of indiscriminate death, blamed on a convenient scapegoat, so that individuals would hand over more freedom and more power to the central governments. The point is, whether real or staged, I believe such events are going to escalate within the U.S. today on an incredible scale and that, regardless of evidence, they will be blamed on “right-wing extremists.” In case you were wondering, that label will be foisted on most if not all of us.

That said, I think an important truth needs to be stated here: Whether the beliefs of the attackers in Las Vegas were actually liberty movement-oriented or not is ultimately irrelevant. To shoot random police and civilians and then commit suicide is an act of pure insanity, a product of mental instability that has nothing to do with political philosophy, and mental instability trumps belief and association anytime. Mentally unstable people exist within ALL belief systems and political groups.

Is a second American revolution inevitable? That's a tricky question. I think that many BAD things are about to happen to America. MANY. I think I economy is about to implode - let's face it, once QE stops (which it will as soon as Obama is gone) this economy will go to hell in a hand basket. Remember, the Fed buys nearly 20 BILLION (with a "B") dollars of treasury bonds each month to keep this government afloat. This simply CAN NOT go on like this.

Next, Laws are being skewed by activist judges each day that do one thing - they enslave, rather than free the people. Next, John Lundgren, Barry's "Science Czar" and Wizard in charge of the regulatory departments has created over well over 187,000 NEW regulations designed to serve the purpose of stifling business.

Next, People are fed up with the fed. People are fed up with state and local governments who, rather than live up to their function of serving "We, the people" are more concerned with "immigration reform: rather than actually enforcing the existing immigration laws, allowing an actual INVASION from peoples of other countries to take what few precious jobs are available to Americans.

Next, Federal agencies, like Homeland Security, the IRS, and a host of other agencies have amassed security forces, equipped like Infantrymen, to monitor the activities of American citizens, rather than monitor would be terrorist organizations abroad. Local and state organizations are receiving Military hardware (Vests, Helmets, weapons, armored vehicles (MRAPS), and ammunition) for "crowd control".

Next, the MSM is on a tangent to change the second amendment in the hopes of taking private ownership of weapons from law-abiding citizens. The MSM serves as the propaganda arm of the White House, rather than serving the interest of the people.

So, is a second revolution inevitable? Probably. The American people are fed up with "government" intruding on their daily lives. They are fed up with the federal government passing laws that benefit a select few, while punishing the majority. They are fed up with politicians that live as Kings and Queens while the people they are charged with "serving" are working 20 hour a week jobs trying to put food on the table. They are fed up with 47 million people sucking off the government teat, while they are struggling to send their kids to school, schools which are being run by Union thugs and have dropped form the envy of the world to the joke of the world.

At some point, Mister and Mrs America wake up and are pissed. I expect a civil version of the revolution to begin in November 2014 and again in 2016.

If that fails to work - then all bets are off. Let me put it this way...I wouldn't want to be a liberal Nazi or a politician.....things might get a little "dicey" for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

The end.

The truly ironic part about this is that the right in this nation is MUCH MUCH MUCH more capable of feeding itself than the left.

If the world went to hell in a hand basket, it would be those right wing nut jobs that survive. You know, those backwoods hunters.

Another important sidebar: "those backwoods hunters" also by and large know how to make their own munitions. :badgrin:

No. A revolution is nowhere near. I think that those talking about revolution truly dont understand what is asked of one in a real war scenario. You have to kill. You have to watch friends and family be slaughtered. Women and children killed in horrific ways. Ugly shit. The nation is not even close to that kind of required sacrifice.

When you are no longer allows to vote or speak, when our families are starving in the streets, that is when revolution becomes a reality.

A few years ago I would have totally agreed with you. Several things to point out here... most revolutions in the past evolve very rapidly. The American Revolution went from "unspeakable" to a reality in about 12 years, for example. Others have been even faster.

Think about your prescribed prerequisites... We've not had a legitimate national election in probably 20 years. The polls are flooded with illegal immigrants and people with no identification, massive voter fraud is happening all over the country, and it has been happening for quite some time. Legitimate citizens are not getting what they vote for. The system has been compromised and the left would like to keep it that way.

Speech? Well, you let someone say something that is outside the leftist mantra and see what happens to them. People are systematically destroyed over little or nothing these days. Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz... they speak their minds and next thing you know, they've been completely vilified in the media, turned into pariahs, careers destroyed. The same thing happens to grass roots movements like the Tea Party. We stopped having freedom to speak under Clinton. The Leftist Machine swings into action and it may take 6 months or so of relentless pounding day after day, but eventually they destroy all credibility in an individual once they've been targeted.

Starving in the streets? Well the economy is worse than it's been in my lifetime. Good-paying full time jobs are gone. More people on food stamps than any time in history. With a national debt rising at nearly $2 trillion per year, it won't be long before we are completely bankrupt and then the gravy train stops. That's when the wheels come off.

Up until a few years ago, I believed that our nation would turn itself around, it always has in the past. However, I see a new generation of leftists who have no inclination to compromise or work together. They believe in authoritarian, totalitarian, left-wing radical government, and NOTHING is going to stop them from having that. You can't reason with them, you can't talk to them. Anyone who dares to challenge them is turned into a racist, homophobe, bigot, extremist, and run out of town on a rail.

Is an armed revolution coming? You better believe it! And it may be happening sooner than you think. We are at the tipping point now. A point of no return. If the political climate doesn't change dramatically in the next election cycle or two, I fear a very real and violent revolution is inevitable. As I said, I did not believe this just a few years ago.

Forum List

Back