Iraqi tribunial set to try Saddam

Originally posted by acludem
The leader of the commission is an American educated and trained lawyer, coincidence? I think not.

acludem

What does it matter where someone received their education and training?

Originally posted by Gop guy
It just came on as a FOX News alert. HAHA. Soon that evil, evil, pyscho will face justice!

They punched him in the face... to death, right?

That was hardcore. Too good for Hussein though.

As for Sodomy Hussein being tried in Iraq soon, I'm all for it.
As long as he doesn't get found not guilty! Imagine that?
Can't see it happening, but what then? lol, kinda

Makes much more sense than trying him here or in the Hague, though.

Originally posted by jimnyc
What does it matter where someone received their education and training?

I imagine that the best "lawyers" in Iraq didn't get their training in Baghdad. But maybe I'm wrong...

Originally posted by nycflasher
I imagine that the best "lawyers" in Iraq didn't get their training in Baghdad. But maybe I'm wrong...

That's my point. You can't discard the validity of this person based on where he received his education.

What up Jimmy, I see you're on right now.

Not much. I was in a bad mood. But I've spent the past 20 minutes reading the pathetic words of acludem. I now feel so much better about myself. :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Not much. I was in a bad mood. But I've spent the past 20 minutes reading the pathetic words of acludem. I now feel so much better about myself. :D

Yes, that lib is REALLY getting on my nerves. Hey I think I'm REALLY getting under OCA's skin!

Yes, that lib is REALLY getting on my nerves. Hey I think I'm REALLY getting under OCA's skin!

I don't think that's much to brag about. He's got a screw loose:eek:

We all have our bad days and our good days. Venting a bit occasionally is good, but I don't want it to be the central theme of the board. OCA and RWA are both good guys. Let's move on and just stick to picking on liberals in general. :D

Hey, I was only making a point that the guy leading the commission was educated here. I didn't say it was a bad thing, or that it made him Bush's stoolie or something. I simply pointed out that the guy was educated here and that I didn't think that was a coincidence.

Besides, if he's an American educated trial lawyer he's probably a Democrat :D

acludem

Yeah, they had BETTER let the Iraqis, his victims for decades, try the scumbag of a war criminal. If he is tried here, I can see it now: Johnnie Cochran comes out of criminal defense retirement; the Red Cross complains that Saddam is not feeling very well, in dire need of immediate medical attention; the ACLU demands to make sure that he is treated fairly and given every opportunity to exploit The Great Satan's Constitution in order to find a legal loophole & be freed; Upon being found not guilty, Saddam appears on Larry King, where Larry asks,"What was it like to have been so powerful & respected?"; and O.J. publicly proclaims Saddam is innocent, that THEY, together, will find the real killer, no matter WHAT dangerous golf course they must traverse.

Oh, and of COURSE the trial will be held in The People's Republic of San Francisco, where the 9th Circus Court of Appeals will, even before the acquittal, find Saddam's future neighbors guilty of playing Rush too loudly, flying a flag, or calling Saddam a murderer. In their pre-acquittal ruling, they will state that because of his religion and race held in concert with Americans being to blame for everything wrong in the world, the Court will designate all of the aforementioned acts by his neighbors to be hate crimes.

Oh, I forgot.....He & Dick Clarke will, together, write a bestseller concerning human rights violations committed by America, no doubt due to the Patriot Act. The foreword will be written by Saddam's favorite international reporter & former CNN contributor, Peter "I like nerve gas stored at my baby milk factory" Arnet.

On second thought, we should make sure that the tribunal is held in Iraq and lasts no longer than an average question from Ben Veniste.

Upon the guilty verdict being read, he is tortured, raped, and executed in the most brutal & inhumane way that the Iraqis can devise.

Then? An ice cold Coca Cola for EVERYONE!

Forum List

Back