Iraq for Sale

DA BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! Oh and DA CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!!! CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!!! CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!! Try chanting this a few times and maybe it will help with your obsession disorder. Still whining about DA BOOOOOOOOSH and CHAYNEEEEEEEE really is pretty bizarre. Get some help and then get a grip dude. SHEESH!

Lol. Okay dude. Your'e suffocating this thread. If you have an issue with me personally, feel free to contact me directly via a private message, otherwise, let other people respond so we can have a discussion about the topic at hand. You're errant rants help no one learn anything and stifle the creation and development of ideas. I don't go into everyone of your threads and humpback every post you make with mockery and belittlement of your beliefs and ideals. So, I expect the same. Thank you.

It looks to me like you disagree with the original premise, so you are trying to smother the thread.

Last edited:
DA BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! Oh and DA CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!!! CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!!! CHAYNEEEEEEEEE!!! Try chanting this a few times and maybe it will help with your obsession disorder. Still whining about DA BOOOOOOOOSH and CHAYNEEEEEEEE really is pretty bizarre. Get some help and then get a grip dude. SHEESH!

Lol. Okay dude. Your'e suffocating this thread. If you have an issue with me personally, feel free to contact me directly via a private message, otherwise, let other people respond so we can have a discussion about the topic at hand. You're errant rants help no one learn anything and stifle the creation and development of ideas. I don't go into everyone of your threads and humpback every post you make with mockery and belittlement of your beliefs and ideals. So, I expect the same. Thank you.

What's to learn? You're still obsessed with your 'HATE BOOOOSH' fantasy. You gotta move on dude. Cause now you just sound like a deranged loon. We get it...You really really really hate those BOOOOOOOSH and CHAYNEEEEE dudes. At some point you've got to move on though. Still obsessing and whining about that stuff can't be good for your health either. We abused Iraq and Iraq has abused others and so on and so on. That's just the way the World works. It's an imperfect World for sure. But still obsessing over this stuff just seems sad & pathetic at this point. Try moving on man. It will probably be good for your health in the end. :)

Yeah, he does. He is kind of using the same tactic governments use and those who try to silence those who disagree with the establishment, in that he is attempting to mock and discredit those who disagree with him to make them seem wrong. This situation we have here is important to witness, and represents a microcosm of what happens all the time. The establishment has the media on their side, they have military, might, power... They control information. They can control the masses, especially with religion. Then you have people that see through all of that, and they are ousted and called 'conspiracists' because they threaten the power simply with their ideas. Libopaclypse essentially represents the establishment trying to stifle any thought. I think it is funny, and sad in a way. It is also oppressive. I am not fighting it. There is nothing I can do. I just want people to see it for what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, he does. He is using the same tactic governments use and those who try to silence those who disagree with the establishment. They try to mock, discredit those who disagree with the majority in any way they can. This situation we have here is important to witness, and represents a microcosm of what happens all the time. The establishment has the media on their side, they have military, might, power... They control information. They can control the masses, especially with religion. Then you have people that see through all of that, and they are ousted and called 'conspiracists' because they threaten the power simply with their ideas. Libopaclypse essentially represents the establishment trying to stifle any thought. I think it is funny, and sad in a way. It is also oppressive. I am not fighting it. There is nothing I can do. I just want people to see it for what it is.

Naw you're just an obsessed 'HATE BOOOOOOSH' loon. You just can't seem to move on. Seriously,it may be a sign of mental illness on your part. But like i said earlier,we abused Iraq and Iraq abused others in the past and so on and so on. It's the way of the World. I never said it was right. I just said that's the way it is. Iraq just had some very bad Karma. They brutalized so many innocent people in the past so i guess it was just their time to pay up. You just have to stop obsessing over DA BOOOOOOOSH and stop being so naive. We live in an imperfect World. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah, he does. He is using the same tactic governments use and those who try to silence those who disagree with the establishment. They try to mock, discredit those who disagree with the majority in any way they can. This situation we have here is important to witness, and represents a microcosm of what happens all the time. The establishment has the media on their side, they have military, might, power... They control information. They can control the masses, especially with religion. Then you have people that see through all of that, and they are ousted and called 'conspiracists' because they threaten the power simply with their ideas. Libopaclypse essentially represents the establishment trying to stifle any thought. I think it is funny, and sad in a way. It is also oppressive. I am not fighting it. There is nothing I can do. I just want people to see it for what it is.

Naw you're just an obsessed 'HATE BOOOOOOSH' loon. You just can't seem to move on. Seriously,it may be a sign of mental illness on your part. But like i said earlier,we abused Iraq and Iraq abused others in the past and so on and so on. It's the way of the World. I never said it was right. I just said that's the way it is. Iraq just had some very bad Karma. They brutalized so many innocent people in the past so i guess it was just their time to pay up. You just have to stop obsessing over DA BOOOOOOOSH and stop being so naive. We live in an imperfect World. It is what it is.

Hey Lib, did you watch the film? Are you familiar with the material presented?

No response, cuz you can't even watch a fucking film? You're a twat.

Why keep blaming me??
george_bush_hands_up.jpg

... is this really the world we live in?

I thought 2nd grade ended in the 2nd grade?

Your debating style is the forum equivalent of yelling "neener neener neener" and sticking out your tongue ...you haven't graduated to the 2nd grade yet son, you're still in kindergarten!!

IMG_0835.jpg

It was the government, the right wing government, Cheney namely, that gave Halliburton and others these no-bid contracts at cost-plus, lending itself to corruption, and I am sure cheney made a fortune, since he was the old CEO of Halliburton. This was no accident. They all just wanted to make a buck in Iraq, just like every other war. that's the only reason we go to war. They sell us a lie about terrorism and Al-queda. We buy it, they make a billion dollars off of our tax money, and we call them patriots. It's insane. This world, this country is so fucked up.
Yep.

Cost plus contracts were very common in the 60's and 70's. In fact most of the contracts in the space race with the Russians were cost plus. The contracts led to huge overruns. Out of that debacle, we learned that you never award a cost plus contract unless it's the only alternative, which it certainly was not in this case.

Invariably politicians lean on their cronies once they are in office. I have never believed that either Bush or Chaney were stupid, but this was an incredibly dumb idea.

Don't you see, that Cheney and Bush profited from these arrangements. This wasn't dumb or smart.... it was on purpose. Cheney handed these contracts to his old company, because he was getting paid. Cheney was complicit in what happened.
Bush and Cheney are not about financial profits. It's power, control, and spreading their idealogical view of the world.

Yep.

Cost plus contracts were very common in the 60's and 70's. In fact most of the contracts in the space race with the Russians were cost plus. The contracts led to huge overruns. Out of that debacle, we learned that you never award a cost plus contract unless it's the only alternative, which it certainly was not in this case.

Invariably politicians lean on their cronies once they are in office. I have never believed that either Bush or Chaney were stupid, but this was an incredibly dumb idea.

Don't you see, that Cheney and Bush profited from these arrangements. This wasn't dumb or smart.... it was on purpose. Cheney handed these contracts to his old company, because he was getting paid. Cheney was complicit in what happened.
Bush and Cheney are not about financial profits. It's power, control, and spreading their idealogical view of the world.

I agree with you, essentially. I would just take it one step further and ask the question: For what? Why gain power and control? For the sake of power and control? In my opnion, no. People, as always, gain power in order to control scarce resources, and retain their access to them. Controlling scarce resources means money. Through spreading their ideology, they legitimize their leadership in the eyes of the people they are leading, hence, you get the reaction you have here in this forum. Hence, although the reality that Halliburton essentially became massively rich off of American Taxpayers, treating our soldiers in a second rate manner, and completely condoned by Cheney, it was the people who continued to remain blind to all of this, EVEN AFTER THE FACT, as is shown here. People are so unwilling to see that those who they follow, don't really care about them. They only care about themselves. I wish people would wake up.

Last edited:

Your debating style is the forum equivalent of yelling "neener neener neener" and sticking out your tongue ...you haven't graduated to the 2nd grade yet son, you're still in kindergarten!!

IMG_0835.jpg

Dude, if you can't talk about the topic, why do you even post? You can't contribute anything, so you just post a picture, and quote me, and leave some smart remark. Don't talk to me about 'neener neener neener," or 2nd grade, or Kindgergarten. You are doing the exact same thing.

You just don't like my beliefs and so you insult me. That's maturity.

Last edited:
Ah, fuck this. I'm continuing this thread anyway...

Conservatives can slam me all they want to, I could care less. It's not going to change the truth of things that went on. They can be in denial, but that doesn't help them or anybody. Wake up, smell the coffee... you're government doesn't give a shit about you, unless you have money

Its comical to me that some of you who attack me and my views actually think you are important or valuable from the governments' point of view... you are just a vote. After that, get out of the way... you are deluded into thinking you actually have power as a US citizen. You don't. You have none. You are as helpless as a person in old communist Russia. Get over yourself, and your false ideas. You are simply laughable to me. I want you to know that. You're only strength is that of numbers. Without each other, your ideas would fail, miserably. So, fuck off...

Last edited:

I agree with you, essentially. I would just take it one step further and ask the question: For what? Why gain power and control? For the sake of power and control? In my opnion, no. People, as always, gain power in order to control scarce resources, and retain their access to them. Controlling scarce resources means money. Through spreading their ideology, they legitimize their leadership in the eyes of the people they are leading, hence, you get the reaction you have here in this forum. Hence, although the reality that Halliburton essentially became massively rich off of American Taxpayers, treating our soldiers in a second rate manner, and completely condoned by Cheney, it was the people who continued to remain blind to all of this, EVEN AFTER THE FACT, as is shown here. People are so unwilling to see that those who they follow, don't really care about them. They only care about themselves. I wish people would wake up.
Cheney and Bush are both a product of the cold war era. For them, it's all about nation building and spreading American influence and power abroad. Controlling the destiny of nations and leaving their mark on the history of the world is a high that makes profits immaterial. Bush is worth over 25 million and Cheney over 100 million.

I don't know why they hired a contractor for this work, but the selection of Halliburton was pure Cronyism.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Mx1zJeJe0&feature=related[/ame]

You mean Cheney did some favors for his friends? Oh My! A Politician doing favors for their friends? Gee how shocking! lol! Naive wingers always make me laugh. Politicians do favors for their friends all the time all over the World. This stuff just isn't news. This OP just needs to get over his weird obsession with DA BOOOOOSH. Then he needs to grow up.

Forum List

Back