Iran will restart nuke program if deal dies

The same idiots who claim Iran can't be trusted will now tell everyone how Kim Jong Un and North Korea can be trusted 100% for exactly the same thing.

The suspension of rational thought by conservatives to defend their dear leader reaches grotesque heights.
-------------------------------- just my opinion and thankfully the Trump and his advisers have the last say but i think that the USA has the 'norks' under their thumb and the 'norks' know it . And 'koreans' are pretty rational , as proof see South Korea . --------------------------- on the other hand , the 'iranians' are muslim and worse yet they are shiite 12ers waiting for world wide war and the return of their 'mahdi' that is hidden in some WELL . iranians as muslims are not a mentally well and rational people Issac .

Iran vows to restart nuclear program if deal collapses - CNN

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

The GOP war plan is working perfectly....
Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.
------------------------------ feck the 'euros' and what they want is my opinion OldLady .

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.
But that's pretty complicated, considering Iran's form of government. We would have to get rid of the clergy as well as the President and the rest of the elected officials.
Sounds like that would be a fail. Messing with people's religious rulers is like messing with their religious beliefs. It's a no win situation.

The same idiots who claim Iran can't be trusted will now tell everyone how Kim Jong Un and North Korea can be trusted 100% for exactly the same thing.

The suspension of rational thought by conservatives to defend their dear leader reaches grotesque heights.
-------------------------------- just my opinion and thankfully the Trump and his advisers have the last say but i think that the USA has the 'norks' under their thumb and the 'norks' know it . And 'koreans' are pretty rational , as proof see South Korea . --------------------------- on the other hand , the 'iranians' are muslim and worse yet they are shiite 12ers waiting for world wide war and the return of their 'mahdi' that is hidden in some WELL . iranians as muslims are not a mentally well and rational people Issac .
-------------------------------- do you understand now Issac ??

------------------------------ feck the 'euros' and what they want is my opinion OldLady .
Of course it is, Pismoe.

You prove the point. You think Kim Jong Un rational NOW. Three months ago you had the opposite view. But NOW you want to support your dear leader so YOUR rational thought is suspended. See how that works.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.

I heard a rumor there are ENDs in Israel and that their leader is corrupt and under investigation....sort of like Our Leader....

You prove the point. You think Kim Jong Un rational NOW. Three months ago you had the opposite view. But NOW you want to support your dear leader so YOUR rational thought is suspended. See how that works.
-------------------------------------------- i think that 'kim' understands that he will lose it all if he keeps messing around . Already Pompeo is saying that he , the USA will help to build the 'norks' up . I guess that that means building the north on the model of south korea , japan , germany and other countries that the USA has destroyed and then rebuilt . Only thing missing from my scenario is the destruction of the 'norks' if 'kim' cooperates but the norks will still get all the goodies without the destruction Issac .

--------------------------------- as i said earlier , the model for the 'norks' is right on the 'norks' door step and in plain view . The 'norks' are not muslim or even religious as far as i know and i think that the muslim religious fervor will be muslim irans downfall Issac .

But that's pretty complicated, considering Iran's form of government. We would have to get rid of the clergy as well as the President and the rest of the elected officials.
Sounds like that would be a fail. Messing with people's religious rulers is like messing with their religious beliefs. It's a no win situation.
American backed régime change in Iran would be nothing new, and it is no wonder Iran would worry about it.

American backed régime change in Iran would be nothing new, and it is no wonder Iran would worry about it.

Lets see if the Hypocrite in Chief goes back on his word with this one...

Donald Trump: 'We will stop racing to topple foreign regimes'

Have you ever met an Iranian "worried about it"???

Anyone who believes anything Iran has ever said is a moron

Yeah, it is amazing that no matter how ruthless and cruel, no matter how evil and tyrannical the dictatorship is........ the left-wing believes them.

I suppose it is because all of the left-wingers I know are universal liars. Hillary, unbelievable lair. Bill Clinton, non-stop liar. Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Bernie Sanders with his 6% tax for universal health care, and his everyone gets a job plans.

The entire left-wing is filled with liars...

And then you have Obama, who created this whole thing without following the constitution. This deal with Iran was never put through congress, as the constitution says. He just passed a dictation.

So maybe the reason all these left-wingers support these terrible people, is because those terrible people are just like them?

I heard a rumor there are ENDs in Israel and that their leader is corrupt and under investigation....sort of like Our Leader....
Did you watch Netanyahu's sales pitch last week? Played like a bad game show. It was like he was aping Trump. Even down to the low brow, bombastic language.

Forum List

Back