Iran will restart nuke program if deal dies

Iran vows to restart nuclear program if deal collapses - CNN

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

The GOP war plan is working perfectly....
Iran never ended their nuke program.
Iran never signed the deal anyway.
They don't feel obligated by it.
The only person obligated by it was Barack H. Obama.

According to Israel, when was the last time the IAEA was in Israel . I believe the IAEA.
Well you're a dumb-ass. The IAEA is run by Muslims.....

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.

I heard a rumor there are ENDs in Israel and that their leader is corrupt and under investigation....sort of like Our Leader....
Did you watch Netanyahu's sales pitch last week? Played like a bad game show. It was like he was aping Trump. Even down to the low brow, bombastic language.

Two flawed leaders....both under investigation will now use war to distract from their problems.

I sat my monkey on a log
And ordered him to do the dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
Then he went and did the cat instead

Wowee...pretty scary.

According to Israel, when was the last time the IAEA was in Israel . I believe the IAEA.

You're kidding! Muslims with a Brain!

You are one racist bastard....aren't you. The IAEA is a profession association. They have been investigating nuclear facilities for years.

You are the scum that elected this orange clown.

You are one racist bastard....aren't you. The IAEA is a profession association. They have been investigating nuclear facilities for years.

Oh really??

I used to train foreign troops.
I've worked with Muslims.....and one thing I discovered is they all hate Jews almost 100 % of the time.
And when I say that Muslims are running the IAEA it means they could not be a good Muslim and not try to screw Israel any chance they get. Even the moderates have been taught to hate Jews.

Last edited:

Oh really??

I've worked with Muslims.....and one thing I discovered is they all hate Jews almost 100 % of the time.
And when I say that Muslims are running the IAEA it means they could not be a good Muslim and not try to screw Israel any chance they get. Even the moderates have been taught to hate Jews.

Which just further proves u are a racist who us emboldened by the trump regime.....

Oh really??

Yet the father of Shia Islam was a jew.

Oh really??

Which just further proves u are a racist who us emboldened by the trump regime.....
If I was a racist I would have attacked their race, not their friggen religion you ignorant boob.

Oh really??

Yet the father of Shia Islam was a jew.
Weird, huh??

Point being that this is an ancient family beef that never seems to end.

Oh really??

If I was a racist I would have attacked their race, not their friggen religion you ignorant boob.

Right...that makes it very different....lol

So in other words Iran was never sincere about not pursuing nuclear weapons.

The Iranians just proved President Trump was right all along.

trump is itching for another Repub induced war. He now had Bolton and the adults holding his hand are gone.

Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.

I heard a rumor there are ENDs in Israel and that their leader is corrupt and under investigation....sort of like Our Leader....
Did you watch Netanyahu's sales pitch last week? Played like a bad game show. It was like he was aping Trump. Even down to the low brow, bombastic language.

Two flawed leaders....both under investigation will now use war to distract from their problems.

And the slackjawed rubes will sing along.

These people are following the blueprint of W in the Irag war....the war that will never really end.
With a slight variation on the theme. Iran had an agreement not to make nuclear weapons and Drumpf ripped it up. Iraq promised to get rid of its chemical weapons, but it really had some and did get rid of them. Both faced sanctions.

Forum List

Back