Iran will restart nuke program if deal dies

If they do start, there will be repercussions

Anyone who believes anything Iran has ever said is a moron

Oh...I believe them when they say they will restart the nuke program. trump got exactly what he wanted. More upheaval in the middle east and ballooning gas prices....nice job....
So you actually believe they ended it eh

No...One of the adults left in the WH Romper Room said the agreement had "robust" verification methods.

trump does not want Iran to stop. Like Bolton says....they want regime change.

Mattis says Iran nuclear deal includes 'robust' verification

The same idiots who claim Iran can't be trusted will now tell everyone how Kim Jong Un and North Korea can be trusted 100% for exactly the same thing.

The suspension of rational thought by conservatives to defend their dear leader reaches grotesque heights.

Oh...I believe them when they say they will restart the nuke program. trump got exactly what he wanted. More upheaval in the middle east and ballooning gas prices....nice job....

No...One of the adults left in the WH Romper Room said the agreement had "robust" verification methods.

So you support the death to America cult leaders in Iran eh

Iran vows to restart nuclear program if deal collapses - CNN

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

The GOP war plan is working perfectly....
Iran never ended their nuke program.
Iran never signed the deal anyway.
They don't feel obligated by it.
The only person obligated by it was Barack H. Obama.

Read this

So you support the death to America cult leaders in Iran eh

Polishing up your strawman tactics?

Yep. An obvious statement, albeit having nothing to do with the thread. Thanks though.
Dumbest statement of the day contender here folks.

How so? I mean, how is pointing out how irrelevant your statement is "dumb"? You're just strawmanning. No one is saying we should trust Iran. But we're smart enough to recognize phony politics when we see it. You can go all demagogue if you want, pretend that anyone who questions our deal leader is a traitor - but that's straight up bullshit and you know it.

So does Israel and SA, they want a Sunni to lead the nation or a jew, after all a Jew is the Father of Shia Islam.

Bolton wets his pants with excitement. Halliburton steps up hiring....and the Orange King is beyond excitement.

Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.

Wait and see. Iran is meeting with European leaders this coming week to see if the deal can be salvaged and Europe is putting pressure on the US to allow them to continue doing business with Iran without fines. No one wants this economic mess; things were going pretty well. The JCPOA may survive; we can hope.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.

The same idiots who claim Iran can't be trusted will now tell everyone how Kim Jong Un and North Korea can be trusted 100% for exactly the same thing.

The suspension of rational thought by conservatives to defend their dear leader reaches grotesque heights.
-------------------------------- just my opinion and thankfully the Trump and his advisers have the last say but i think that the USA has the 'norks' under their thumb and the 'norks' know it . And 'koreans' are pretty rational , as proof see South Korea . --------------------------- on the other hand , the 'iranians' are muslim and worse yet they are shiite 12ers waiting for world wide war and the return of their 'mahdi' that is hidden in some WELL . iranians as muslims are not a mentally well and rational people Issac .

I forgot Bolton who didn't want to die in a rice paddy, he made sure to stay in the guards or the reserves, but he does not mind men dying in the ME I guess. There are no rice paddy's in Iran or Iraq.

Yes all the other nations want to trade with Iran, but the Gop, Trump, Israel, and SA want a regime change.

your point?

Forum List

Back