Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

And I repeat, boy...what are you going to do about it?

It's not about me...it's about you Zionist.

Just keep digging and keep talking...history and prophecy reveals what will be done about it.
Ahhh. So you're not going to do anything but get retarded on the internet.

Yeah, you just keep pretending you're bravely fighting the Jew Menace, Skippy. :lol:

Hush...faggot.

Have patience history will not fail to repeat itself, and prophecy will not fail to unfold.

You people will find all the trouble you're looking for, and will keep finding it.

You Zionist have not even endured the first eon of torture.

Just shut up faggot...your type is well known.

Last edited:
It's not about me...it's about you Zionist.

Just keep digging and keep talking...history and prophecy reveals what will be done about it.

Yeah, you just keep pretending you're bravely fighting the Jew Menace, Skippy. :lol:

Hush...faggot.

Have patience history will not fail to repeat itself, and prophecy will not fail to unfold.

You people will find all the trouble you're looking for, and will keep finding it.

You Zionist have not even endured the eon of torture.

You make Hitler dance!

dancinghitler.gif

Hush...faggot.

You make Hitler dance!

dancinghitler.gif

It's not about Germany's overzealous reponse to Communism, and it's clear you people blame others for all the wars and carnage you people create.

Zionism with the "communist world order scheme" you people think will overshadow and end civilization will fail.

Communism/Zionism is the true threat to the world just as General Patton revealed.

Blaming others for all your evil works has ran out of steam.

People are now on to the fact that you Zionist blame everyone and anyone for all your beastly deeds.

You are indeed the people behind the False-Flag Zionist operation called 9-11.

The old media is the blame for this...you Zionist are no longer gatekeepers of information.

Last edited:
Hush...faggot.

You make Hitler dance!

dancinghitler.gif

It's not about Germany's overzealous reponse to Communism, and it's clear you people blame others for all the wars and carnage you people create.

Zionism with the "communist world order scheme" you people think will overshadow and end civilization will fail.

Communism/Zionism is the true threat to the world just as General Patton revealed.

Blaming others for all your evil works has ran of of steam.

People are now on to the fact that you Zionist blame everyone and anyone for all your beastly deeds.

You are indeed the people behind the False-Flag Zionist operation called 9-11.

The old media is the blame for this...you Zionist are no longer gatekeepers of information.
I see you're off your meds again, shit stain. Send your god to me and I'll tell him to go fuck himself, you piece of shit.:lol::cuckoo::lol:

It will be better if you were never born.

Remember the ignorance of the consequences of your statements concerning your pitiful fate has no bearing on the endless torment.

"You speak for all the Zionist".

But of course all you Zionist have a hole in your heads when it comes to understanding the future, as if you are stuck in the present.

Wait until you find out it was never a game.

Last edited:

Remember the ignorance of the consequences of your statements concerning your pitiful fate has no bearing on the endless torment.

But of course all you Zionist have a hole in your heads when it comes to understanding the future, as if you are stuck in the present.

Hitler was a coward.

hitlersuicide.gif

Listen up, cocksucker. Hitler was a worthless piece of shit. The chickenshit bastard put a bullet in his head. I hate ALL religions so I am NOT a Zionist.:lol: I think you indoctrinated pieces of shits are fucking robots that have NO common sense. Piss of, shit stain. I'm sure your priest will fuck you in the ass.:lol:

I find it amusing you are using the worn out "tin foil hat" thing. In that movie though..there really were aliens :eek: The posters in this thread you mock have posted verifiable facts concerning the infiltration of a foreign entity not only destroying our nation, but the world by deception.
Real Americans, and patriots :clap2:

Listen up, cocksucker. Hitler was a worthless piece of shit. The chickenshit bastard put a bullet in his head. I hate ALL religions so I am NOT a Zionist.:lol: I think you indoctrinated pieces of shits are fucking robots that have NO common sense. Piss of, shit stain. I'm sure your priest will fuck you in the ass.:lol:

Holy shit, this guy should try out for the next Exorcist movie LOL! Anyway Judaism And Zionism are not the same thing. Tragically many believe that Zionism and Judaism are identical. Thus they conclude that the entire Jewish people is responsible for the actions of the Zionist government and the world crises which emanates from it. The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement.
http://www.nkusa.org/aboutus/zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm

Kinda like the Republican party being hijacked by the extremist Neo Cons. Though I'm not partial to either party, just using it as an example.

Last edited:

I find it amusing you are using the worn out "tin foil hat" thing. In that movie though..there really were aliens :eek: The posters in this thread you mock have posted verifiable facts concerning the infiltration of a foreign entity not only destroying our nation, but the world by deception.

Antiamerican scumbags like you need to leave this country! If you hate it so much why the fuck would you stay! If you don't want to work, then why the hell don't you go to a communist paradise like Venezuela?

You are a traitor to the country you are a resident of (hard to call you a citizen, because you are a citizen in name only)! You are scum!

All the edomite trash will held accountable not only for your words , but every idle thought.

Your treason on all levels is well known.

And you people think you have worldwide hatred against you now.

In due time everyone will know who you are, and all that you have done....and you thought you were so clever.

All Zionist trash can't even die and escape justice.

Your trash will not stop truth!...you people will find all the trash talk applies to you and your pathetic families....and this is an understatement.

All you bastards are spoken for...and this is for eternity.

Yes, but you're an idiot. :clap2:

All the edomite trash will held accountable not only for your words , but every idle thought.

In due time everyone will know who you are, and all that you have done....and you thought you were so clever.

Your trash will not stop truth!...you people will find all the trash talk applies to you and your pathetic families....and this is an understatement.

I repeat:

What are you doing about it?

NOTE: "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Antiamerican scumbags like you need to leave this country! If you hate it so much why the fuck would you stay! If you don't want to work, then why the hell don't you go to a communist paradise like Venezuela?

You are a traitor to the country you are a resident of (hard to call you a citizen, because you are a citizen in name only)! You are scum!
Nope you're wrong, it is the people like yourself that are on the side of the enemy, that being Israel and their Zionist nationalism. It's all very clear and the facts support our claims. They are not good for America. By what you say, one has to support Israel to be a patriotic American? Fuck off. Perhaps you and your Zionist pole suckers should be the ones to move to Israel, you're so damned loyal to that nation. You calling yourself a real American while bowing to the Israeli flag is sickening, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I bet if you had to chose one over the other it would be Israel wouldn't it? Go ahead and tell us for the record where your real loyalty is, is it with the USA or Israel?

Nope you're wrong, it is the people like yourself that are on the side of the enemy, that being Israel and their Zionist nationalism. It's all very clear and the facts support our claims. They are not good for America. By what you say, one has to support Israel to be a patriotic American? Fuck off. Perhaps you and your Zionist pole suckers should be the ones to move to Israel, you're so damned loyal to that nation. You calling yourself a real American while bowing to the Israeli flag is sickening, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
I bet if you had to chose one over the other it would be Israel wouldn't it? Go ahead and tell us for the record where your real loyalty is, is it with the USA or Israel?

OK pussy-dog! Your a 9/11 troofer, your a person that wants to see a communist take-over in America, your a person that think US soldiers and police officer are fascist pig pawns for the evil empire, your the fool that thinks America is source of evil in the world not a source of good and your the coward that is too scared to face our real enemy which are Islamofascist, so you attack our allies who aren't and wouldn't attack us!

Your the biggest enemy of America!

BBBBBBEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRSSSSS!!!

You're a fucking loon, who mentioned anything about work, or hating the country? Another one of your diversion tactics. Go back to disinformation agent school, you're failing! Making up off topic lies about someone you don't agree with is childish, and buries your credibility further.

Nope you're wrong, asswipe! it is the people like yourself that are on the side of the enemy, that being Israel and their Zionist nationalism. It's all very clear and the facts support our claims. They are not good for America. By what you say, one has to support Israel to be a patriotic American? Fuck off. Perhaps you and your Zionist pole suckers should be the ones to move to Israel, you're so damned loyal to that nation. You calling yourself a real American while bowing to the Israeli flag is sickening, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

OK pussy-dog! Your a 9/11 troofer, your a person that wants to see a communist take-over in America,
No asswipe you couldn't be more wrong about me again lOL! It's the damned communist I am AGAINST and YOU are the communist sympathizer. Man you are really trying hard to make shit up! Try putting that same effort and learn about the country you live in commie bastage. Read much about the Bolshevik Revolution and who was behind it? That is the element that has morphed here in America you stupid idiot! Educate yourself on a subject before you try to debate it.
your a person that think US soldiers and police officer are fascist pig pawns for the evil empire,
Another lie. I know plenty of them as my family is in law enforcement and fought in Iraq. Sadly many of them have come home disappointed and disillusioned when they find out that they have been lied to, and fought for the state of Israel, and getting fucked over by the VA, while giving Israel tons of aid. And law enforcement at least the ones I know are also thinking along the same lines and don't agree with the bullshit rhetoric fools like you believe.
your the fool that thinks America is source of evil in the world not a source of good and your the coward that is too scared to face our real enemy
Making up lies again Gook? Care to quote me saying any of these things you POS liar? America is not the nation the founders envisioned and has been hijacked by the Zionist nationalists, the real enemy of the country, and you know this yet you still wont stand up for her! You are the coward who can't even answer the question concerning your real loyalty.
which are Islamofascist, so you attack our allies who aren't and wouldn't attack us!
Israel is using America and using fools like you. America had few if any enemies in the middle east before being infiltrated by the fake state of Israel.

Your the biggest enemy of America!
Look in the mirror while saying this, it fits you quite appropriately. It is people like you who are either all mixed up, purposefully ignorant, or your true loyalty is with the enemy of our nation. Try reading about the history of communism and who was behind the Bolshevik Revolution. Almost all the leaders were Jewish Zionist, while you're at it read a little history on the Fed Reserve and who is behind it. Don't come here and pretend you know something and call people what YOU are, you look like a damn fool.
I'll ask again, are you loyal to America, or Israel?

I repeat:

What are you doing about it?

NOTE: "Raising awareness by posting on the internet" is the only thing a coward can do.

Patience faggot...You people have started two war in order to loot the American treasury.

You planned and financed 9-11 to try and replace American freedom with communism masked as security.

You have corrupted the youth, and the entire American culture with your wicked Zionist media.

You have stolen millions of homes from Americans with your corrupt Debt/usury system just like you did with the savings and loan scheme from the past.

You have destroyed border security so you can have invaders serving in our military for ("jobs Americans won't do").

You repealed the Posse Comititus act so our military can fight against the American people.

You destroyed the Christian way of life.

You gave our industrial base to the "communist" Chinese (Zionist Kissinger).

You took the public option out of health-care (Joe Lieberman).

You bribed both political parties, most of Government, and your lobbyist have derailed any efforts toward working for the common good.

You have been very convincing in having our water poisoned with fluoride.

You also think it's unknown who planned, financed, and profits from the 50 millions+ American babies since 1972 that were murdered by abortion.

All this that is mentioned here is just beginning to scratch the surface of all you Zionist/Israeli's have done, and continue to do in destroying America.

You ask what will be done about it?

Well if history is any help in foreseeing future events, the list below reveals what individual cities and nations have done about the Jewish/Israeli problem.

Now that you feel you people are clever enough to take-over the entire world with an communism world order it's just nothing us goy can do about it.

You people have learned from your past mistake, and this time you Israeli's will get away with the take-over of America and the world....Right?

Somehow it will be different this time....Right?

TIMELINE OF JEWISH PERSECUTIONS

Date Place Event
357 C.E. Italy Property Confiscation
379 C.E. Milan Synagogue Burning
415 C.E. Alexandria Expulsion
418 C.E. Minorca Forced Conversion
468 C.E. Babylon/Judea Expulsion
469 C.E. Ipahan Holocaust
470 C.E. Babylon/Judea Expulsion
489 C.E. Antioch Synagogue Burning
506 C.E. Daphne Synagogue Burning
519 C.E. Ravenna Synagogue Burning
554 C.E. Diocese of Clement (France) Expulsion
561 C.E. Diocese of Uzes (France) Expulsion or Conversion
582 C.E Merovingia Forced Conversion
612 C.E. Visigoth Spain Expulsion
624 C.E. Hejaz Expulsion
628 C.E. Byzantium Forced Conversion
629 C.E. Merovingia Forced Conversion
633 C.E. Toledo Forced Conversion
638 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
642 C.E. Visigothic Empire Expulsion
653 C.E. Toledo Expulsion
681 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
693 C.E. Toledo Jews Enslaved
722 C.E. Byzantium Judaism Outlawed
855 C.E. Italy Expulsion
876 C.E. Sens Expulsion
897 C.E. Narbonne Land Confiscation
945 C.E. Venice Ban on Sea Travel
1009 C.E. Orleans Massacre
1012 C.E. "Rouen, Limoges & Rome" Massacre
1012 C.E. "Mayence, Germany" Expulsion
1021 C.E. Rome Jews Burned Alive
1063 C.E. Spain Massacre
1095 C.E. Lorraine Massacre
1096 C.E. Northern France & Germany 1/3 of Jewish Population Massacred as part of the First Crusade
1096 C.E. Hungary Massacre
1096 C.E. Ralisbon Massacre
1099 C.E. Jerusalem Jews Burned Alive
1100 C.E. Kiev Pogrom
1140 C.E. Germany Massacres
1142-1212 C.E. North Africa Massacres
1146 C.E. Rhine Valley Massacre as part of the Second Crusade
1147 C.E. Wurzburg Massacre
1147 C.E. Belitz (Germany) Jews Burned Alive
1147 C.E. "Carenton, Ramenu & Sully (France)" Massacres
1171 C.E. Blois Stake Burnings
1181 C.E. France Expulsion/Property Confiscation
1181 C.E. England Property Confiscation
1188 C.E. London & York Mob Attacks
1189 C.E. England Mob Attacks against Jews following coronation of Richard the Lionheart/ Property Confiscation.
1190 C.E. Norfolk Jews Burned Alive
1191 C.E. Bray (France) Jews Burned Alive
1195 C.E. France Property Confiscation
1209 C.E. Beziers Massacre
1215 C.E. Rome Jews Forced to Wear Badges
1215 C.E. Toulouse (France) Mass Arrests
1218 C.E. England Jews Forced to Wear Badges
1231 C.E. Rome Inquisition Established
1236 C.E. France Forced Conversion/Massacre
1239 C.E. London Massacre & Property Confiscation
1240 C.E. France Talmud Confiscated
1240 C.E. England Book Burning
1240 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
1242 C.E. Paris Talmud Burned
1244 C.E. Oxford Mob Attacks
1255 C.E. England Public Hangings
1261 C.E. Canterbury Mob Attacks
1262 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1264 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1267 C.E. Vienna Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats
1270 C.E. "Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Armstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt" Jews Burned Alive
1278 C.E. Genoa (Spain) Mob Attacks
1283 C.E. Mayence & Bacharach Mob Attacks
1285 C.E. Munich Jews Burned Alive
1290 C.E. England Expulsion
1298 C.E. "Franconia, Bavaria & Austria" "100,000 Jews slaughtered underr command of German knight Rindfleisch"
1306 C.E. France Expulsion by Philip the Fair (Same King who burned the Templars)
1308 C.E. Strasbourg Jews Burned Alive
1320 C.E. Toulouse & Perpigon 120 Communities Massacred & Talmud Burned
1321 C.E. Teruel Public Executions
1328 C.E. Estella "5,000 Jews Slaughtered"
1348 C.E. France & Spain Jews Burned Alive
1348 C.E. Switzerland Expulsion
1349 C.E. "Worms, Strasbourg, Oppenheim, Mayence, Erfurt, Bavaria & Swabia" Jews Burned Alive
1349 C.E. Heilbronn (Germany) Expulsion
1349 C.E. Hungary Expulsion
1349 C.E. Saxony Expulsion
1354 C.E. Castile (Spain) "12,000 Jews Slaughtered"
1360 C.E. Hungary Banned
1368 C.E. Toledo "8,000 Jews Slaughtered"
1370 C.E. Belgium Expulsion
1370 C.E. "Majorca., Penignon & Barcelona" Mob Attack
1377 C.E. Huesca (Spain) Jews Burned Alive
1380 C.E. Paris Mob Attack
1384 C.E. Nordlingen Mass Murder
1388 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1389 C.E. Prague Mass Slaughter & Book Burning
1391 C.E. "Castille, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Cuenca & Barcelona" Forced Conversions & Mass Murder
1394 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1394 C.E. France Expulsion
1399 C.E. Posen (Poland) Jews Burned Alive
1400 C.E. Prague Stake Burnings
1407 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1415 C.E. Rome Talmud Confiscated
1420 C.E. Austria Expelled by Albrecht V
1422 C.E. Austria Jews Burned Alive
1422 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1424 C.E. Fribourg & Zurich Expulsion
1426 C.E. Cologne Expulsion
1431 C.E. Southern Germany Jews Burned Alive
1432 C.E. Savory Expulsion
1438 C.E. Mainz Expulsion
1439 C.E. Augsburg Expulsion
1444 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1449 C.E. Toledo Public Torture &. Burnings
1453 C.E. Franconia Expulsion
1453 C.E. Breslau Expulsion
1453 C.E. Poland Citzenship revoked
1454 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1456 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1463 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1473 C.E. Andalusia Mob Attack
1480 C.E. Venice Jews Burned Alive
1481 C.E. Seville Stake Burnings
1484 C.E. "Cuidad Real, Guadalupe, Saragossa & Teruel" Jews Burned Alive
1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
1492 C.E. Sicily Expulsion
1492 C.E. Spain Choice between Expulsion or Conversion (When the Rivero family became Catholic)
1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion by Grand Duke Alexander
1497 C.E. Portugal Expulsion
1499 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1506 C.E. Lisbon Mob Attack
1510 C.E. Berlin Public Torture & Execution
1510 C.E. Brandenberg Expulsion
1510 C.E. Prussia Expulsion
1514 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1519 C.E. Regensburg Expulsion
1539 C.E. Cracow & Portugal Stake Burnings
1540 C.E. Naples and Sardinia Expulsion
1542 C.E. Bohemia Expulsion
1550 C.E. Genoa and Venice Expulsion
1551 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1553 C.E. Rome Talmud burned
1555 C.E. Pesaro Expulsion
1556 C.E. Sokhachev (Poland) Public Torture & Execution
1559 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1561 C.E. Prague Expulsion
1567 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1569 C.E. Italy and Papal States Expulsion
1571 C.E. Brandenburg Expulsion
1582 C.E. Hungary Banned a second time
1582 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1593 C.E. Brunswick Expulsion
1593 C.E. "Brandenburg, Austria" Expulsion
1593 C.E. Italy Banned a second time
1597 C.E. "Cremona, Pavia & Lodi" Expulsion
1614 C.E. Frankfort Expulsion
1615 C.E. Worms Expulsion
1619 C.E. Kiev Expulsion
1635 C.E. Vilna Mob Attack
1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
1654 C.E. New Amsterdam Expulled by Peter Stuyvesant (order later retracted)
1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
1656 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1660 C.E. Seville Jews Burned Alive
1663 C.E Cracow Public Torture &. Execution
1664 C.E. Lemberg Mob Attack
1669 C.E. Oran (North Africa) Expulsion
1670 C.E. Vienna Expulsion
1671 C.E. Minsk Mob Attacks
1681 C.E. Vilna Mob Attacks
1682 C.E. Marseilles Expulsion
1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
1744 C.E Hungary "Banned for the third time by Queen Maria Theresa. ""Henceforth, no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverishes the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently, they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."""
1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion by order of the King (to halt mob attacks on Jews)
1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
1757 C.E. Kamenetz Talmud Burning
1761 C.E. Bordeaux Expulsion
1768 C.E. Kiev "3,000 Jews Slaughtered"
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion to the Pale of Settlement
1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion
1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion
1790 C.E. Morocco "Expulsion, villages destroyed"
1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack
1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion
1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
1814 C.E. Norway Rescinds ban on Jews
1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
1815 C.E. "Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria" Expulsion
1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
1850 C.E. New York City "500 People, Led by Police, Attacked &. Wrecked, Jewish Synagogue"
1862 C.E. United States Expelled by Ulysses S. Grant (order later retracted)
1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
1882 C.E. Russia "Laws banishing Jews relaxed under Alexander II. Following his assassination by a Jewish plot, expulsion of 1772 restored. "
1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
1904 C.E. "Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia" Widespread Pogroms
1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
1919 C.E. Mongolia Pogrom
1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
1922 C.E. "Boston, MA" "Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission"
1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
1933 C.E. Europe Immigrant Jews banned from citizenship.
1935 C.E. Germany "Loss of citizenship, inprisonment in slave labor camps."
1948 C.E. Libya Pogrom
1969 C.E. Iraq Executions

Last edited:

Yes, but you're an idiot. :clap2:
And you are this...

Sheeple: Why They Are The Way They Are…

Part Of The Herd

For people in the Liberty Movement who are privy to so much background knowledge of world events, it is often tempting to immediately label those people who have not yet been exposed to the facts as “Sheeple,” but this is not always the case. At one point or another, every one of us in the movement were completely unaware of the big picture, or had only a very vague impression of what Globalists were and how they manipulate the political and financial underpinnings of our society. Were we also Sheeple? If not, then what set us apart from others who did not take the initiative to learn more?
The fact is, it takes more than simply “not knowing” to be a part of the herd. It takes a special kind of willful ignorance.
When members of the Liberty Movement were first confronted with the reality of the “New World Order” (termed by global elitists, not us), we perhaps scoffed at first, but our intuition told us to look deeper, and we listened. Sheeple, on the other hand, are people who are confronted with the truth consistently, perhaps even daily, yet make the internal decision to ignore it, to block it out completely, to consciously make the decision that they will not even consider the possibility of the information’s validity. In psychology this level of denial is often associated with mild to very severe forms of mental illness, and in a sense, that’s exactly what Sheeple suffer from. Let’s examine further…

This creates a level of suggestivity akin to hypnosis,
Neithercorp Press Blog Archive Sheeple: Why They Are The Way They Are?

Forum List

Back