Iran says no info on Israeli diplomat 'attackers'

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
In a move that has upset India, Iran has informed New Delhi that it does not have any records of the Iranians suspected to have carried out the bomb attack on an Israeli diplomat in the Indian capital and has asked for more details to follow up the request.
The communication is the first response from Tehran and comes after a year-and-a-half of several meetings and notes verbales from India.

In a two-line diplomatic communication sent in the last week of August, the Iranian foreign ministry has said that there are "no records of the Delhi bomb blast with the officials of Iran's judiciary" and asked India to send more information.

An exasperated New Delhi sees this as a stalling tactic adopted by Tehran since India has shared "very specific" details of the six people — five men and one woman — who are wanted by Indian investigating agencies for the February 2012 attack.

18 months, many inputs later, Iran says no info on Israeli diplomat 'attackers' - Indian Express

Of course they 'know nothing' about any of it...... did anyone seriously expect the Iranians to admit they funded and supported terrorism abroad?

India got these very specific 'details' from Israeli intelligence which is inefficient especially when they try their best to present Iran in a bad light.

When India actually presents it's own details then Iran will take it seriously.

Iranian people are just like you and me. Don't fall for Israel's game.

Nobody should fight their wars for them and that is if that war would even be legal under international law. Which it is not.

Even if Iran got nuclear weapons, they are used as a deterrence. Israel cannot use that as an excuse to launch an massive devastating attack.

The West has a habit of twisting around the definition of an imminent threat to justify their actions.

The past very well proves that. In this modern world, it should no longer be accepted.

If that is justifiable than a attack on Israel's nuclear facilities and missiles should be wiped out before Iran's.

And no, it isn't a 'rogue' leadership. People must be that stupid to think a government leading a nation would be crazy enough to do such a thing.

Of course they 'know nothing' about any of it...... did anyone seriously expect the Iranians to admit they funded and supported terrorism abroad?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I don't condone violence, and nor should anyone else, but the U.S. and countless other countries have supported questionable groups in the past as well. I'm not saying Iran supports terrorists, but if they do, they certainly don't perceive it as such. They have just as much a right to fund their interests abroad as America does.

India got these very specific 'details' from Israeli intelligence which is inefficient especially when they try their best to present Iran in a bad light.

Nobody should fight their wars for them and that is if that war would even be legal under international law. Which it is not.

Even if Iran got nuclear weapons, they are used as a deterrence. Israel cannot use that as an excuse to launch an massive devastating attack.

The West has a habit of twisting around the definition of an imminent threat to justify their actions.

The past very well proves that. In this modern world, it should no longer be accepted.

If that is justifiable than a attack on Israel's nuclear facilities and missiles should be wiped out before Iran's.

And no, it isn't a 'rogue' leadership. People must be that stupid to think a government leading a nation would be crazy enough to do such a thing.

Are you saying Israelis killed their own people to make look Iran bad?

That's over the top, nothing I've stated indicates that in any way.

Yet, in that certain attack you reference which occurred in India no Israelis were killed.

There isn't sufficient evidence by Indian intelligence.

Just as when the European attack in Burgas, Israel accused Hezbollah of committing it. The Bulgarian authorities got intelligence from Israeli authorities and weren't convinced with it.

Proving Iran was involved in either is difficult. They also won't gain anything from such attacks.

Now, since you consider these Iranian attacks. If we look at it from your perspective we also consider the attacks that took the lives of Iranian scientists as Israeli attacks.

Please show us your outrage over those murders.

Yet, in that certain attack you reference which occurred in India no Israelis were killed.

Just as when the European attack in Burgas, Israel accused Hezbollah of committing it. The Bulgarian authorities got intelligence from Israeli authorities and weren't convinced with it.

Proving Iran was involved in either is difficult. They also won't gain anything from such attacks.

Now, since you consider these Iranian attacks. If we look at it from your perspective we also consider the attacks that took the lives of Iranian scientists as Israeli attacks.

Vikrant, I think you realize that Baghdad Bob Jr. will never show any outrage towards his fellow Muslims who have murdered your fellow Hindus so let it go in one ear and out the other when he talks about outrage. After all, so many Hindus have been killed in Pakistan and even India by Muslims, and Bob here closes his eyes to it.

Iran has a history of terrorism abroad. Not too long ago I posted a link about Thai police arresting Iranians red handed conspiring to build a crude bomb to take out Israeli personnel in Thailand.

Your post certainly implies that Israelis carried out attack on their own people to make Iran look bad. I agree I misspoke and no one actually died but the attack was gruesome and its miracle that the wife of the diplomat survived. It is absurd to suggest any nation including Israel would carry out attack on its own people just to frame someone else. Another serious problem with your view is that it suggests that just because the source of the intelligence is Israel, it is somehow not credible. That may be your view but that certainly is not the view of the reasonable people across the globe. Israelis have no reason to lie on this particular issue. It just does not make sense.

Who do you think carried that attack out?

You have consider motive, capability and priors when you are investigating murderous attacks. Iran has all of those.

Vikrant, I think you realize that Baghdad Bob Jr. will never show any outrage towards his fellow Muslims who have murdered your fellow Hindus so let it go in one ear and out the other when he talks about outrage. After all, so many Hindus have been killed in Pakistan and even India by Muslims, and Bob here closes his eyes to it.

We cannot have peace in this world till there is justice for all its inhabitants. It is our duty to be fair to all humans on this planet including Hindus, Israelis and everybody else.

Iran has a history of terrorism abroad. Not too long ago I posted a link about Thai police arresting Iranians red handed conspiring to build a crude bomb to take out Israeli personnel in Thailand.

Your post certainly implies that Israelis carried out attack on their own people to make Iran look bad. I agree I misspoke and no one actually died but the attack was gruesome and its miracle that the wife of the diplomat survived. It is absurd to suggest any nation including Israel would carry out attack on its own people just to frame someone else. Another serious problem with your view is that it suggests that just because the source of the intelligence is Israel, it is somehow not credible. That may be your view but that certainly is not the view of the reasonable people across the globe. Israelis have no reason to lie on this particular issue. It just does not make sense.

You have consider motive, capability and priors when you are investigating murderous attacks. Iran has all of those.

Their intelligence is credible but they blow things out of proportion and fixate it when it's the right time.

They're trying to rack up points in the international world and by this way they can keep claiming their intelligence suggests this or that to try to deceive the world into believing in things they want them to believe.

Such as the very common 'intelligence' reports they've been warning us of for the past decade that Iran is months away from a nuclear weapon.

And India and Israel have a history of cooperation on the same level. I don't trust either of them.

Give us substantial proof so we can believe Iran did something it would gain nothing out of.

And either way they hold the right to retaliate against Israel's suspected murder of its scientists through collaborators.

Their intelligence is credible but they blow things out of proportion and fixate it when it's the right time.

They're trying to rack up points in the international world and by this way they can keep claiming their intelligence suggests this or that to try to deceive the world into believing in things they want them to believe.

Such as the very common 'intelligence' reports they've been warning us of for the past decade that Iran is months away from a nuclear weapon.

And India and Israel have a history of cooperation on the same level. I don't trust either of them.

Give us substantial proof so we can believe Iran did something it would gain nothing out of.

And either way they hold the right to retaliate against Israel's suspected murder of its scientists through collaborators.

They do not hold the rights to carry out terrorism, certainly not on Indian soil.

To each his own, you do not trust India and Israel and I do not trust Iran and its terror buddies.

This is the thing I find disturbing about middle eastern countries: they go out of their way to start a conflict and then when conflict intensifies they complain. This is what Iraq did. This is what Iran wants to do.

Why not aim for peace and justice? I think it will go long way as opposed to engaging in terror.

I got a question for you since you are so heavy on proof. What proof do you have that Israel is involved in assassinating Iranian scientists?

They do not hold the rights to carry out terrorism, certainly not on Indian soil.

To each his own, you do not trust India and Israel and I do not trust Iran and its terror buddies.

This is the thing I find disturbing about middle eastern countries: they go out of their way to start a conflict and then when conflict intensifies they complain. This is what Iraq did. This is what Iran wants to do.

Why not aim for peace and justice? I think it will go long way as opposed to engaging in terror.

I got a question for you since you are so heavy on proof. What proof do you have that Israel is involved in assassinating Iranian scientists?

And Israel has no right to commit terrorism on Iranian soil. Condemn that is a terrorist attack before we can move on. Because you're claiming to be reasonable and fair.

Iraq and Iran are two different situations. Iran is exercising their right to nuclear energy and if they plan to; nuclear weapons.

Your nation of India and your buddy Israel both have done so. You also both failed to prevent Pakistan from conducting nuclear tests in response to India's.

In fact, you both tried to coordinate an attack on their nuclear facilities and later aborted the mission after your nation refused to let Israeli warplanes refuel for many reasons.

So what you're demonstrating here is telling us you and others have a God given right to produce such weapons and only believe you're entitled to do so.

Somehow you're equating that right to starting a major war. That would mean according to your logic and reasoning we should have launched a major invasion against India for building a nuclear arsenal along with Israel, France, Britain, you name it.

C'mon man, what's with that crazy double standard.

And Israel has no right to commit terrorism on Iranian soil. Condemn that is a terrorist attack before we can move on. Because you're claiming to be reasonable and fair.

Iraq and Iran are two different situations. Iran is exercising their right to nuclear energy and if they plan to; nuclear weapons.

Your nation of India and your buddy Israel both have done so. You also both failed to prevent Pakistan from conducting nuclear tests in response to India's.

In fact, you both tried to coordinate an attack on their nuclear facilities and later aborted the mission after your nation refused to let Israeli warplanes refuel for many reasons.

So what you're demonstrating here is telling us you and others have a God given right to produce such weapons and only believe you're entitled to do so.

Somehow you're equating that right to starting a major war. That would mean according to your logic and reasoning we should have launched a major invasion against India for building a nuclear arsenal along with Israel, France, Britain, you name it.

Israel or any nation for that matter does not have right to commit terrorism. It is against the UN charter. Israel (India too) has a national policy of not engaging in terrorism. Iran and Pakistan have national policies of engaging in terrorism. You can believe whatever you want but excessive amount of false bravado is not good for any country. India is a peaceful country; it tries to avoid wars till it has given no other choice. Israel is pretty much the same way.

Your comments on the nuclear weapons demonstrates your lack of knowledge about the issue. Iran is a signatory to Non Proliferation Treaty which obligates Iran to refrain from making nuclear weapons. No one put a gun to Iran's head to make it sign the treaty. Iran signed the treaty voluntarily. Now Iran has to live with it.

India, Israel and Pakistan are not a signatory to NPT. Therefore each has reserved its right to build nuclear weapons.

That is the difference. You need to stop mixing apples and oranges.

Israel or any nation for that matter does not have right to commit terrorism. It is against the UN charter. Israel (India too) has a national policy of not engaging in terrorism. Iran and Pakistan have national policies of engaging in terrorism. You can believe whatever you want but excessive amount of false bravado is not good for any country. India is a peaceful country; it tries to avoid wars till it has given no other choice. Israel is pretty much the same way.

Your comments on the nuclear weapons demonstrates your lack of knowledge about the issue. Iran is a signatory to Non Proliferation Treaty which obligates Iran to refrain from making nuclear weapons. No one put a gun to Iran's head to make it sign the treaty. Iran signed the treaty voluntarily. Now Iran has to live with it.

India, Israel and Pakistan are not a signatory to NPT. Therefore each has reserved its right to build nuclear weapons.

Exactly, so maybe it's time to put these inhumane sanctions to an end and it's time for the world to embrace Iran and cut it with these hostile constant threats of war.

India has committed terrorism in Kashmir and supports terrorism in Pakistan. Israeli political parties are based off of terrorist groups. They also commit state terror.

Just because you claim they don't publicly claim it as part of their policy, behind the scenes they definitely do.

So do many other nations in the world and intelligence agencies.

Cry me the fake outrage.

Exactly, so maybe it's time to put these inhumane sanctions to an end and it's time for the world to embrace Iran and cut it with these hostile constant threats of war.

India has committed terrorism in Kashmir and supports terrorism in Pakistan. Israeli political parties are based off of terrorist groups. They also commit state terror.

Just because you claim they don't publicly claim it as part of their policy, behind the scenes they definitely do.

Cry me the fake outrage.

Sanctions on Iran are in place because Iran is making nuclear weapons which is in violation of NPT signed by Iran. Sanctions are going to get tighter. Iran got lucky this time around but in future if Iranians continue to disregard NPT, future US administration may decided to take military action against Iran. For the sake of well being of the people of Iran, it is the responsibility of the Iranian government to act responsibly and not ratchet up the tension.

India does not even have a policy of covert warfare. Israel does have a policy of covert warfare but it certainly does not have a policy of terrorism. Iran and Pakistan both have been involved in terrorism sanctioned by their governments.

You obviously are not interested in truth and justice. You just want to make up things as you go along.

Cry me the fake outrage.

Sanctions on Iran are in place because Iran is making nuclear weapons which is in violation of NPT signed by Iran. Sanctions are going to get tighter. Iran got lucky this time around but in future if Iranians continue to disregard NPT, future US administration may decided to take military action against Iran. For the sake of well being of the people of Iran, it is the responsibility of the Iranian government to act responsibly and not ratchet up the tension.

India does not even have a policy of covert warfare. Israel does have a policy of covert warfare but it certainly does not have a policy of terrorism. Iran and Pakistan both have been involved in terrorism sanctioned by their governments.

You obviously are not interested in truth and justice. You just want to make up things as you go along.

Bullshit, all Israel's political parties had military wings which were terrorist groups. Go look into history a little bit.

What you meant to say is that they both don't have stated policies. Behind the scenes it's a different story. And most of their terrorist acts can be conducted by their military.

Don't get me started with Indian army massacres in Kashmir.

And no, they aren't producing nuclear weapons. The West suspects that they could if they choose later in a few years decide to possibly enrich uranium more then possibly could develop a delivery system.

Cry me the fake outrage.

Bullshit, all Israel's political parties had military wings which were terrorist groups. Go look into history a little bit.

What you meant to say is that they both don't have stated policies. Behind the scenes it's a different story. And most of their terrorist acts can be conducted by their military.

And no, they aren't producing nuclear weapons. The West suspects that they could if they choose later in a few years decide to possibly enrich uranium more then possibly could develop a delivery system.

Military action against armed terrorists is not a terrorism. It is called military operation. You need to know the difference between the two. Once you do, lots of your issues will go away.

Military action against armed terrorists is not a terrorism. It is called military operation. You need to know the difference between the two. Once you do, lots of your issues will go away.

Oh yeah, India's never massacred innocent civilians. Spare me the bullshit.

You have a view that's out of this world. Take responsibility for things. Don't play that game of being the moral side when history has told us otherwise in many cases.

Start dealing with the rape crisis in your nation too.

You have a view that's out of this world. Take responsibility for things. Don't play that game of being the moral side when history has told us otherwise in many cases.

We are definitely dealing with all the crisis unlike you guys who love to blame Israel for everything.

We are definitely dealing with all the crisis unlike you guys who love to blame Israel for everything.

Yet another stupid statement by you, anyways, good night. :lol:

Forum List

Back