Iran says no info on Israeli diplomat 'attackers'

Oh yeah, India's never massacred innocent civilians. Spare me the bullshit.

You have a view that's out of this world. Take responsibility for things. Don't play that game of being the moral side when history has told us otherwise in many cases.

Start dealing with the rape crisis in your nation too.

We are definitely dealing with all the crisis unlike you guys who love to blame Israel for everything.

Yet another stupid statement by you, anyways, good night. :lol:

Good night! Read up on the NPT before calling anyone stupid. Through our exchange you have shown that you are ignorant and dishonest.

We are definitely dealing with all the crisis unlike you guys who love to blame Israel for everything.

Good night! Read up on the NPT before calling anyone stupid. Through our exchange you have shown that you are ignorant and dishonest.

No, you've shown us that you're dishonest and unrealistic. You refuse to take responsibility for things India or Israel have done as a nation.

No body is claiming that India and Israel are perfect. But they certainly do not engage in terrorism unlike the entities you are defending.

No body is claiming that India and Israel are perfect. But they certainly do not engage in terrorism unlike the entities you are defending.

Oh yeah sure they don't, they just massacre people through state terror. Here's just one example.

Jaffna hospital massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jaffna hospital massacre happened on October 21 and 22, 1987 during the Sri Lankan Civil War, when soldiers of the Indian Army entered the premises of the Jaffna Teaching Hospital in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, an island nation in South Asia, and killed between 60 and 70 patients and staff.

Oh yeah sure they don't, they just massacre people through state terror. Here's just one example.

The Jaffna hospital massacre happened on October 21 and 22, 1987 during the Sri Lankan Civil War, when soldiers of the Indian Army entered the premises of the Jaffna Teaching Hospital in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, an island nation in South Asia, and killed between 60 and 70 patients and staff.

This thread is about Iran providing sanctuary to terrorists. Let us stay on the topic.

---

First of all the link you posted is WikiPedia. Anybody can type anything there. Contents on WikiPedia tend to be highly inaccurate but stupid people tend to think it is credible source of information. No body can cure your mental illness. Only you can. You need to learn the difference between military operation and terrorism.

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha! When caught off guard go to the good old 'lets stay on topic'. And a well documented massacre as well.

Poor guy thinks he can go around deceiving people. :lol:

Indian army terrorist mass murderers.

This thread is about Iran providing sanctuary to terrorists. Let us stay on the topic.

---

First of all the link you posted is WikiPedia. Anybody can type anything there. Contents on WikiPedia tend to be highly inaccurate but stupid people tend to think it is credible source of information. No body can cure your mental illness. Only you can. You need to learn the difference between military operation and terrorism.

Yeah! Military operation where you go and murder every patient and nurse! Ha Ha Ha! I need to learn the difference.

And that's one of many atrocities india committed in Sri Lanka.

No, you've shown us that you're dishonest and unrealistic. You refuse to take responsibility for things India or Israel have done as a nation.
Have you ever taken responsibility for what your fellow Muslims have done, even when they have killed in the millions? How come you were so quick to bring up rapes in India, but didn't say anything about the thousands and thousands of young women (many Hindu women) the Muslim Pakistani Army raped in Bangladesh. And let us not forget that Muslim men are raping their way across Europe.
LiveLeak.com - Muslim Rape Epidemic in Europe

^^^^

Ha Ha Ha! When caught off guard go to the good old 'lets stay on topic'. And a well documented massacre as well.

Vik, do you think BecauseIKnownothing even is aware of the Pakistani Army murdering 3 million people (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh along with the rape of enormous amounts of women. He certainly wouldn't admit that it was the Pakistani Army who helped the previous King of Jordan murder thousands and thousands of his own "Palestinian" people in that incident known as Black September. Meanwhile, his own Sunni brethren are busy blowing up Shiites in Pakistan so that many Shiites are moving to Australia where they feel they will be safe. Poor BecauseIKnownothing believes he can deceives the viewers into thinking that his brethren are so peaceful.

^^^^

Vik, do you think BecauseIKnownothing even is aware of the Pakistani Army murdering 3 million people (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh along with the rape of enormous amounts of women. He certainly wouldn't admit that it was the Pakistani Army who helped the previous King of Jordan murder thousands and thousands of his own "Palestinian" people in that incident known as Black September. Meanwhile, his own Sunni brethren are busy blowing up Shiites in Pakistan so that many Shiites are moving to Australia where they feel they will be safe. Poor BecauseIKnownothing believes he can deceives the viewers into thinking that his brethren are so peaceful.

He is a morally bankrupt scum bag who cannot deal with the issue. Right now Pakistan army is murdering innocent Baloch civilians but he does not give a fuck about that. He is more worried about Indian army's anti terror operations in Kashmir which is aimed at terrorists who kill innocent civilians.

Have you ever taken responsibility for what your fellow Muslims have done, even when they have killed in the millions? How come you were so quick to bring up rapes in India, but didn't say anything about the thousands and thousands of young women (many Hindu women) the Muslim Pakistani Army raped in Bangladesh. And let us not forget that Muslim men are raping their way across Europe.
LiveLeak.com - Muslim Rape Epidemic in Europe

I come from one city, I don't come from all countries. I live in this country and I take responsibility for what the US has done.

I don't consider myself of those 'Muslims' you speak of in which there are many different nations, don't know which you're speaking of.

They aren't a single monolithic being.

^^^^

He is a morally bankrupt scum bag who cannot deal with the issue. Right now Pakistan army is murdering innocent Baloch civilians but he does not give a fuck about that. He is more worried about Indian army's anti terror operations in Kashmir which is aimed at terrorists who kill innocent civilians.

Nope, had nothing to do with Kashmir. You want to get off topic may a new thread for it.

My post was relevant because you had claimed India never committed terror. If by your definition that is intentionally targeting civilians, then, oh boy they have.

And I can't tell if you're an genuine Indian, Iran and India have defense and energy cooperation.

They generally support one another. Check indian forums.

Nope, had nothing to do with Kashmir. You want to get off topic may a new thread for it.

My post was relevant because you had claimed India never committed terror. If by your definition that is intentionally targeting civilians, then, oh boy they have.

And I can't tell if you're an genuine Indian, Iran and India have defense and energy cooperation.

I cannot tell if you are a genuine human being. Because genuine human beings know the difference between military operation conducted against armed terrorists and killing of innocent civilians. I have nothing against Iran or Pakistan. I am against Iran and Pakistan governments' support for terror outfits. Terrorists will be flushed out at any cost. That is the reality.

I cannot tell if you are a genuine human being. Because genuine human beings know the difference between military operation conducted against armed terrorists and killing of innocent civilians. I have nothing against Iran or Pakistan. I am against Iran and Pakistan governments' support for terror outfits. Terrorists will be flushed out at any cost. That is the reality.

(I apologize my reply is a bit long. I wanted to address all the points you've all made.

I would like to take up your feeling that Iran supports "terrorist" groups, as that classification seems to me to be completely subjective. Iran, if they are indeed funding various groups abroad (one would assume so, i.e. Hezbollah and Hamas.), they are doing so because they feel it is in their interests to do so. They are a sovereign nation, and it is their right to support political groups that they feel mirror their own beliefs. The United States would do the same thing. Any European country would do the same thing. Anyone would do the same exact thing.

Now, your contention is that Iran is funding nefarious groups that are carrying out terror attacks on foreign soil, whether its India or elsewhere. This, you say, is what distinguishes Iran's proxy terror attacks from, say, the United States military operations in Iraq or Afghanistan. Whether there is adequate proof of this or not, let's assume this is true, and that these "terrorists", if we are to consider them as such, are targeting civilians on purpose, whereas our troops may accidentally kill civilians through indiscriminate bombing or the rare mass slaughter. Personally, I don't think this distinction is that much of a distinction at all. Whether it's the hypothetical "purposeful terrorist" of the Iranians or the "accidental terrorist" of the U.S. military, the victims are still dead. I am not comforted at all by this thin line that separates "us" from "them".

Let's also address your desire to bring these various groups to justice. I don't know what you mean by justice, perhaps life imprisonment or something of that nature. I would certainly hope you don't mean violence, because you also expressed a desire to bring peace to the world, a desire which I share. However, peace will not come if we fight fire with fire, bullets with bullet, missiles with missiles. The battle for peace, including the War on Terrorism specifically, is a battle of the mind, not one of conventional weaponry.

We should also discuss this issue of the NPT. Your assessment is correct, in that Iran has signed NPT and is therefore subject to safeguards..most safeguards, I might add, they've followed. (They've failed to implement their Additional Protocol, according to the IAEA). Israel is not under NPT, and therefore is not subject to the same inspections. Israel, Pakistan, and India, as well as the U.S., all have individual agreements with the IAEA where they still undergo certain inspections, but of a different nature than those of the couple hundred or so countries under NPT. Israel refuses to sign NPT partially because they deny their possession of nuclear weapons, but also because they do not want to do so until "relations in the region are normalized". My contention with their position is that relations in the region will not be "normalized" until Israel makes a symbolic move and signs NPT and acknowledges their possession of weapons. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy for them to not sign NPT and then wonder why neighboring countries are so distrustful of them. Why do we fear Iran, under NPT, more than Israel, Pakistan, or India, not under NPT?

I'll even take it one step further. Under a particular amendment (The Symington Amendment) in the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act, the U.S. cannot supply aid to a nation that receives or transfers nuclear weapon technology or that does not comply with IAEA safeguards under NPT. Though the U.S., one would assume, is the one that GAVE the technology to Israel in the first place, this would still imply that the $3 billion the U.S. sends Israel annually is technically illegal. However, this amendment was later repealed and changed in a way that allows the President to make an executive decision whether not to allow the aid to be sent. This decision can then be vetoed by a 2/3 vote of the U.S. Congress, but no Congress in their right minds would vote against the support of Israel. So, Israel and the U.S. essentially have a special deal with the IAEA, one that is not subject to the same inspections as most of the rest of the world? Seems a bit questionable to me.

Finally, though Islam and Hinduism has clashed for years, let's not constantly assume that that is what these attacks are about, or that people posting on this site are simply siding with their personal religion. We are all reasonable, intellectual people, making logical arguments about political issues. We don't simply spout the party lines here (I would hope). Also, let's not blanket all Muslims as a particular danger to society, just because a Muslim group carries out a particular attack. Their religion, at its face, is no more dangerous than other religions. It's about how people interpret it, or use it for their own political gain.

Anyways, I'm getting a bit off topic, but I'll end with saying that I feel though Iran has a number of questionable practices, I personally feel they violate very few international laws. They might exert political influence in neighboring areas, but they haven't invaded another country in a century. They have been meddled with politically by Britain, the U.S., and others for most of the past century, essentially being our pawn until their revolution. My point being, are they a danger to us, or are we more a danger to them, and THAT is why they would want to perhaps develop a weapon or make political moves abroad? Food for thought.

Last edited:

Don't mind Baghdad Bob here, Vik. He's either still in high school or maybe he finally graduated last June. He's wet behind the ears like all kids are. He should have been on an old Pakistan site and seen how the Muslims hated the Hindus and were always calling them derogatory names in their native language. The only Muslim poster who was decent was an Ahmadi (who are being harassed and murdered by Bob's Sunni brethren)..

Don't mind Baghdad Bob here, Vik. He's either still in high school or maybe he finally graduated last June. He's wet behind the ears like all kids are. He should have been on an old Pakistan site and seen how the Muslims hated the Hindus and were always calling them derogatory names in their native language. The only Muslim poster who was decent was an Ahmadi (who are being harassed and murdered by Bob's Sunni brethren)..

It is painfully ironic to me that you claim this person is a child, while you are the one resorting to immature name-calling in your arguments. I would suggest you state your opinions plainly and refrain from such behavior, but it's up to you how you want people to view your posts.

Once again, I admit that Muslims and Hindus have often clashed. It seems to me that that hatred is a mutual one, not one where the Muslims simply hate the Hindus. However, if all Hindus assume all Muslims are bad, or vice versa, they are perpetuating the conflict. Sooner or later, one side has to be the bigger person, no matter WHAT the other side says or does. There is nothing inherently wrong with a Muslim, or a Sunni, or a Hindu, or a Jew, or a Christian, or anybody.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

Of course they 'know nothing' about any of it......

India got these very specific 'details' from Israeli intelligence .

Has anyone asked Israel if its agents did this one and if they "know nothing about it"?

As is common, Mossad provides fantastic intelligence on something in Israel's interest that no other nation in the world has ever heard about or even suspects.
Does Enid Blyton work for Moassad?

It is painfully ironic to me that you claim this person is a child, while you are the one resorting to immature name-calling in your arguments. I would suggest you state your opinions plainly and refrain from such behavior, but it's up to you how you want people to view your posts.

Once again, I admit that Muslims and Hindus have often clashed. It seems to me that that hatred is a mutual one, not one where the Muslims simply hate the Hindus. However, if all Hindus assume all Muslims are bad, or vice versa, they are perpetuating the conflict. Sooner or later, one side has to be the bigger person, no matter WHAT the other side says or does. There is nothing inherently wrong with a Muslim, or a Sunni, or a Hindu, or a Jew, or a Christian, or anybody.

As Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."
Hossfly talks the way he feels will get the point across. This ain't the Ladies Aid Society with tea and crumpets.

(I apologize my reply is a bit long. I wanted to address all the points you've all made.

I would like to take up your feeling that Iran supports "terrorist" groups, as that classification seems to me to be completely subjective. Iran, if they are indeed funding various groups abroad (one would assume so, i.e. Hezbollah and Hamas.), they are doing so because they feel it is in their interests to do so. They are a sovereign nation, and it is their right to support political groups that they feel mirror their own beliefs. The United States would do the same thing. Any European country would do the same thing. Anyone would do the same exact thing.

Now, your contention is that Iran is funding nefarious groups that are carrying out terror attacks on foreign soil, whether its India or elsewhere. This, you say, is what distinguishes Iran's proxy terror attacks from, say, the United States military operations in Iraq or Afghanistan. Whether there is adequate proof of this or not, let's assume this is true, and that these "terrorists", if we are to consider them as such, are targeting civilians on purpose, whereas our troops may accidentally kill civilians through indiscriminate bombing or the rare mass slaughter. Personally, I don't think this distinction is that much of a distinction at all. Whether it's the hypothetical "purposeful terrorist" of the Iranians or the "accidental terrorist" of the U.S. military, the victims are still dead. I am not comforted at all by this thin line that separates "us" from "them".

Let's also address your desire to bring these various groups to justice. I don't know what you mean by justice, perhaps life imprisonment or something of that nature. I would certainly hope you don't mean violence, because you also expressed a desire to bring peace to the world, a desire which I share. However, peace will not come if we fight fire with fire, bullets with bullet, missiles with missiles. The battle for peace, including the War on Terrorism specifically, is a battle of the mind, not one of conventional weaponry.

We should also discuss this issue of the NPT. Your assessment is correct, in that Iran has signed NPT and is therefore subject to safeguards..most safeguards, I might add, they've followed. (They've failed to implement their Additional Protocol, according to the IAEA). Israel is not under NPT, and therefore is not subject to the same inspections. Israel, Pakistan, and India, as well as the U.S., all have individual agreements with the IAEA where they still undergo certain inspections, but of a different nature than those of the couple hundred or so countries under NPT. Israel refuses to sign NPT partially because they deny their possession of nuclear weapons, but also because they do not want to do so until "relations in the region are normalized". My contention with their position is that relations in the region will not be "normalized" until Israel makes a symbolic move and signs NPT and acknowledges their possession of weapons. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy for them to not sign NPT and then wonder why neighboring countries are so distrustful of them. Why do we fear Iran, under NPT, more than Israel, Pakistan, or India, not under NPT?

I'll even take it one step further. Under a particular amendment (The Symington Amendment) in the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act, the U.S. cannot supply aid to a nation that receives or transfers nuclear weapon technology or that does not comply with IAEA safeguards under NPT. Though the U.S., one would assume, is the one that GAVE the technology to Israel in the first place, this would still imply that the $3 billion the U.S. sends Israel annually is technically illegal. However, this amendment was later repealed and changed in a way that allows the President to make an executive decision whether not to allow the aid to be sent. This decision can then be vetoed by a 2/3 vote of the U.S. Congress, but no Congress in their right minds would vote against the support of Israel. So, Israel and the U.S. essentially have a special deal with the IAEA, one that is not subject to the same inspections as most of the rest of the world? Seems a bit questionable to me.

Finally, though Islam and Hinduism has clashed for years, let's not constantly assume that that is what these attacks are about, or that people posting on this site are simply siding with their personal religion. We are all reasonable, intellectual people, making logical arguments about political issues. We don't simply spout the party lines here (I would hope). Also, let's not blanket all Muslims as a particular danger to society, just because a Muslim group carries out a particular attack. Their religion, at its face, is no more dangerous than other religions. It's about how people interpret it, or use it for their own political gain.

Anyways, I'm getting a bit off topic, but I'll end with saying that I feel though Iran has a number of questionable practices, I personally feel they violate very few international laws. They might exert political influence in neighboring areas, but they haven't invaded another country in a century. They have been meddled with politically by Britain, the U.S., and others for most of the past century, essentially being our pawn until their revolution. My point being, are they a danger to us, or are we more a danger to them, and THAT is why they would want to perhaps develop a weapon or make political moves abroad? Food for thought.

Are you an idiot? Or do you not know how to read? No body is talking about muslims or Jews or Hindus. We are talking about regimes that sponsor terror. Please learn to read and comprehend before enthusiastically starting to type.

Are you an idiot? Or do you not know how to read? No body is talking about muslims or Jews or Hindus. We are talking about regimes that sponsor terror. Please learn to read and comprehend before enthusiastically starting to type.

I apologize if I perhaps misspoke, but In my post that was not all I addressed. I addressed the Iranian regime's alleged sponsorship of terror as well. Maybe the terms Indians and Pakistanis is more accurate? I'm fairly certain I saw Muslims and Hindus mentioned earlier, maybe I was mistaken. Either way, no, I'm not an idiot, and yes, I can read. I would also appreciate it if you would respond intellectually to my argument rather than just call me an idiot and blow me off. Up to you though.

Forum List

Back