Iran’s Happy Jews - A Big Problem For Israel

Sorry, it is impossible for you to call Him Jehovah, as the teachings of Mohammed contradict the teachings of Jehovah and his people. Once that is understood there can be no accomodation between followers of Jehovah and followers of Allah.
You would be hard pressed to find any contridictions between the teachings of Jehovah in the Torah and the Quran.

The Quran is basicly the story of the Jews. A Jewish book about the Jews.

Both the Torah and the Quran hammer home one thing.

God is "One" and there is NO other but "God".

thats the rich irony about this whole conflict. fight and kill.. in the name of the same damn god.

Most of the conflicts really aren't about God.

They are about land and resourses.

Religion is just used as a rally point for the troops.

Pretty much---just a way for people to get people align themselves with a group and use them politically.

You would be hard pressed to find any contridictions between the teachings of Jehovah in the Torah and the Quran.

The Quran is basicly the story of the Jews. A Jewish book about the Jews.

Both the Torah and the Quran hammer home one thing.

God is "One" and there is NO other but "God".

Ah there podner you do not know. So, let me ask you, "Which son did Abraham take up to the mountain top to sacrifice to God. If you say Ishmael, then you have read the Quran. If you say Isaac, then you have read the Bible and the Jewish holy books. Therein lies the biggest difference in the world.

By the way, I tried to give you some rep because I do not see you getting angry over all those who disagree with you. Now, it might be that you just want to tick people off, but since you are so patient at the verbal retaliation I figured I would try to help you, even though I disagree with much that you say.. YOu have a right to totally disagree with me, too. Amen.:razz::clap2:

thats the rich irony about this whole conflict. fight and kill.. in the name of the same damn god.
It is not the same damn god. They are totally different and spiritual opposites. Ask any fundamentalist Christian and they will tell you that Allah is Satan. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it.

Last edited:
What you are saying isn't true.

There are more Jews who live outside of Israel than in Israel.

Zionism is an ideology not a person, and Israel is a country not a people.

I can call for the dismatteling of both Zionism and Israel, without disliking the Jewish people.

I don't hate Jews. They are a wonderful and inovative, clever people. And I respect their religion.

You're not a Jew Hater?

I rather doubt that.

Hypothetical question:

Your son comes home from college with his Jewish fiance.

Are you:

1. Happy he found somebody to love?

2. Unhappy that your grandchildren will be Jews?

Tell us, non-Jew hater who believes that millions of Jews and non-Jews alike are lying about the holocaust...what is your sentiment when you son marries a Jewess?

Last edited:
Ah there podner you do not know. So, let me ask you, "Which son did Abraham take up to the mountain top to sacrifice to God. If you say Ishmael, then you have read the Quran. If you say Isaac, then you have read the Bible and the Jewish holy books. Therein lies the biggest difference in the world.
Thanks for the rep Neubarth!

Contrary to popular belief, the Quran does NOT say which son was taken up he mountain to be sacrificed.

Some Islamic traditions say it was Ishmael but that isn't based on anything but wishful thinking.

The Quran calls the Jews the "Chosen People", so in my opinion, Isaac was most likely the one taken up the mountain. Again, that's just my opinion.

It is not the same damn god. They are totally different and spiritual opposites. Ask any fundamentalist Christian and they will tell you that Allah is Satan. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it.
I was a fundamentalist Christian for many years. So I know exactly how they think and what they say about Islam, Muhammad, Allah, and the Quran.

Just because they are told that Allah is satan or Jehovah and Allah are not the same diety, doen't make it a fact.

They need to compare what the Bible says, and then compare it with what the Quran says on the issue.

I think many of them will be surprised at what they find. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
You're not a Jew Hater?

I rather doubt that.

Hypothetical question:

Your son comes home from college with his Jewish fiance.

Are you:

1. Happy he found somebody to love?

2. Unhappy that your grandchildren will be Jews?

Tell us, non-Jew hater who believes that millions of Jews and non-Jews alike are lying about the holocaust...what is your sentiment when you son marries a Jewess?
If my son wanted to marry a Jewish girl. It would be absolutely fine with me.

One of the Prophet Muhammad's wives was a Jewish woman.

The Quran says Muslim men are allowed to marry from "People of the Book"

This meaning Christians and Jews.

I would hope the religion they chose for the children would be Islam. But that's not my decision. It would be theirs to decide.

Last edited:
If my son wanted to marry a Jewish girl. It would be absolutely fine with me.

One of the Prophet Muhammad's wives was a Jewish woman.

The Quran says Muslim men are allowed to marry from "People of the Book"

This meaning Christians and Jews.

I would hope the religion they chose for the children would be Islam. But that's not my decision. It would be theirs to decide.

:lol: ahuh, OK

I was a fundamentalist Christian for many years. So I know exactly how they think and what they say about Islam, Muhammad, Allah, and the Quran.

Just because they are told that Allah is satan or Jehovah and Allah are not the same diety, doen't make it a fact.

They need to compare what the Bible says, and then compare it with what the Quran says on the issue.

I think many of them will be surprised at what they find. :eusa_angel:

Do you really want us to do that? OK.

The Qur'an says Allah tells Muslims to do all the following to unbelievers:

Kill unbelievers wherever they find them (Qur'an 2:191);
murder them and treat them harshly (Qur'an 9:123);
fight them (Qur'an 8:65) until no other religion than Islam is left (Qur'an 2:193);
humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax if they are Christians or Jews (Qur'an 9:29);
slay them if they are pagans (unbelievers) (Qur'an 9:5);
crucify, or cut off their hands and feet, and expel them from the land in disgrace.

Muslims are told that unbelievers "shall have a great punishment in world hereafter" (Qur'an 5:34);

Muslims are not to befriend their own fathers or brothers if they are not believers (Qur'an 3:28, 9:23);

Muslims are to kill their own family in the battles of Badr and Uhud, and to "strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor" (Qur'an 25:52);

Muslims are to be stern with them because they belong to hell (Qur'an 47:4).

Allah says all those who do not believe will go to hell (Qur'an 5:11).

Allah is a bit kinky in the following quotation, "As for the unbelievers, for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Qur'an 22:9)

I could go on and on and on and on and on, but you can clearly see that the teachings of Allah are totally different from the teachings of Jehovah Jireh, my provider.

Nowhere in the Quran does it say that "Allah loves" his followers, but it constantly says that Allah is going to kill and butcher and maim and hurt and damn people who are not in submission to him. That comes across to me as a very perverted and psychotic religion.

The Christian Bible says that God is not willing thay any shall perish but that all come to salvation through Him.

Sunni, I thank God that you are not a Shitti, but now I pray that you consider the history of Islam and run like hell back to the real God because Allah is trying to delude you into worshipping Satan.

Oh, and Sunni, you were a Fundamentalist Christian before you became a follower of Allah. I was a follower of Satanic immoral influence before I became a Christian, and I had a hell of a good time before I sought after God. As a young man, I was damned good looking and women appreciated me and my body.

I was raised by an Atheist/Agnostic father and a mother who was totally indifferent to God. Consequently after I left home and made my way in life, I was a hard drinking and fighting sailor for six years. I was a womanizer and liked my women naked from the head down. They liked me, too, but after years of living like that, I came to the conclusion that perhaps my life needed to be changed if I was ever to settle down and raise a family. There were decent women out there, but they were not interested in me as I was not the type of guy you brought home to Mom and Dad.

I searched and searched for meaning in life and eventually came to the conclusion that there had to be a God or supreme entity that shaped the Universe.

Exactly who or what he or she was, I did not have a clue, but I knew that I was going to find Him or Her. One thing that was obvious to me was that whenever men looked for God, they always came away with the impression that they were not worthy in some way or another. Those who sought God always tried to improve themselves. I wondered why. Why did we have this feeling that we were not good enough? What was up with that?

There were many religions that taught self perfection in this life in order to enter a higher plain in the next. That just did not seem right, but I did not know why. So I wondered and wondered and contined searching. It seemed to me that if there was a supreme being HE or SHE could or should help me to improve to those improved standards that all men were seeking after.

Now, I tried the Bahai faith and listened to their representatives. I researched the Moslim faith. I listened to the guys with the bicycles and decided they were nutz. I listened to the Magic Kingdom Club members when they told me I needed to Awake to their reality. I studied Buddhism and a little of the philosophy of the Hindu faith (I have to admit that I got lost in all of those gods, but was a strong fan of Shiva. There was something about a kickass God that really appealed to me, probably because of my past.) I even studied a little about Jewish faith, but got lost on the necessary blood sacrifice at the temple that was no longer standing. How can you atone for sin if you could no longer offer ritual blood sacrifice for this concept of sin at the Temple that was no longer standing? Something was really missing there (The Temple). Their religion was missing the main ingredient for self correction though I liked their community projects and high rate of donating to the common welfare. The Jews were the most giving people that I had met.

Still, no religion seemed right for me until I walked past the open door of a small neighborhood semi Baptist church and they were singing, "Just as I am, without one plea, but that Thy Blood was shed for me."

Now, I did not have an epiphany at that moment, but the words kept repeating themselves in my mind. Those Baptists believed that you could go to God just as you were! There were no preconditions. No self perfections were necessary. Shoot, I didn't even have to ritually wash before praying. I just had to ask God for help and for forgiveness for the wrong that I had done in life. I got a free Bible and immediately got lost in all the writing that I did not understand. Hummmm? I felt I wasn't worthy, so stayed away, but did have some interest simmering on a far back burner.

A short time later, I was given the book, The Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey. It was about prophecy coming true in the end days of the Earth. That was the first time in my life that somebody made the Bible make sense. Even more important than that, Hal took the Bible seriously as if all those words could be applied to a real human life. THAT was my epiphany.

I read the book and about half way through, just as I was, in my college apartment bedroom, I knelt down beside my bed and asked God to come into my life and remake me. Now, that womanizing stuff was hard for me to get over, and I still liked to drink now and then, but gradually God helped change my ways and turned me into a better man.

He didn't make me instantly perfect, but after all, that would have taken a miracle and God does not do those miracle things that often, but he did bring me along to the point that I became a good family man, faithful to a Christian wife and a devoted father to thirty.

Am I perfect? Hell no! But I am obedient to a God that I now know and trust in, and I know He is there to help me if I ask Him to. I've asked Him to help me with a lot of things, and He has never failed me.

Anybody can really reach out to that God. They just need to remove the barriers that they have set up, or those barriers can keep them from accepting God into their lives. The Barriers do not keep God away from you, but they do keep you from accepting God.

Case in point, the best bumper sticker that I ever read asked two simple questions. They were:

FEEL FAR FROM GOD?

GUESS WHO MOVED?

Last edited:
GUESS WHO MOVED?

Yep, the question is not restricted to one religion or sect. I am a firm believer that if people earnestly seek after the God of love they will find Him. It takes a pure heart and a desire to tap into the spirit of good that a good deity projects. Those bad Deities in history just need to be put behind us. We need to move on to the Bright side of the Force (Presence/Glory/Universal Love.......ad infinitum.)

Many people over look the fact that Iran and Persia have been by far the best people ever to the Jews!

After the Babolyians conquerred Israel, destroyed the first great temple and expelled the Jews, it was Persia, Cyrus the Great, the help the Jews take back Israel, rebuild the temple, to which part of it still stands today, and get basically an self-ruling government back! In fact around this time Jews made up btw 10-20% of the Persian Empire

It was the Persians once again retake Israel (which was renamed Palestine years before by the Romans) from the Byzantine Empire. Although it was for only a few years, they still help the Jews get their homeland back for a short period of time.

During WW II the Iranians treated the Jews a heck of a lot better than the Arabs did.

In '48 the Jews weren't expelled from Iran like they were from the Arab states.

In '79 Khomeini gave a fatwa protecting the Jews
The Shah recognized Israel and maintained an friendly relationship. From '53-'79 was the golden area of the Iranian Jews

There are Jewish Community Centers, 8 Schools (although they are scrutinized and regulated and watched and dictated to on what they can teach - even required to be open on Satur), 2 Kosher stores and 25 Synagogues (11 of them functioning). In fact in the Iranian constitution it is delegated that at least 1 Jew must be elected to Parliament and are a protected class of people. They also have a Jewish cementry, library, hospital (Spair Jewish Hospital) and newspaper (Ofogh-e-Bina)

I have also met some Iranian American Jews. All have stated a similar tune. The average (some) Iranian is discriminatory and hateful towards them (think like whites towards blacks in the '60s, the police are let's just say less than helpful, Muslim kids are not so nice to their kids, employers discriminate, landlords discriminate, schools discrimated etc. Jews are not allowed to serve in the military and are de facto'ly not allowed in the government, other than their 1 parliament seat. Also they stated the Iranian Jews suffer from the poor economy just like anyone else. Jews get harsher punishment and stricter fines. The courts also discriminate. A Jew has a snowballs chance in hell to successful sue a Muslim and nearly always loses when they are sued or on trial for a crime (think of blacks in America around the turn of the century). However, they do say that Arab Muslim Iranians get treated a heck of a lot worse.

I would never characterize the Iranian Jews as happy!

Regardless of the Iranian Jews, the big problem for Israel is the fact that Alamdouchebag is make genocidal threats against Israel and has attacked Jews, Not Israelis, in Argentina!

Iranian jews were happy enough to tell israel to take their right of return and shove it up a kosher camels ass.

Dont let that keep you from propagating the stale misquote though. Actual translations are clearly jew hating antisemites.

What, no comment from the Zionists on the forum?

It is also going to be very tough for you to get anyone to want respond when you use a known anti-semite like Jonathan Cook, who claims to be impartial, but writes highly inaccurate propaganda that would make Hitler proud!

Forum List

Back