Iran’s Happy Jews - A Big Problem For Israel

That would require you raise an intelligent point. Not lies which, as gunny said, have already been disproven.

Besides, holocaust deniers are too stupid and hateful to discuss anything with.

put that in your hookah and smoke it.

I don't put this conversation in the same light!

I thought the article was very interesting and might lead to intelligent discussion.

Not name calling and derision.

I agree with Sunni man, on this topic its not worth just blindly attacking him on!

And don't try to play semantics with me. Hating Zionists and Israel is hating Jews. I just skinned the veneer off for you.

I have no interest in defending Sunni in any single thread BUT that statement is a load of bullshit. Was it possible to hate Nazis and not Germans? Leaping strait to the Antisemite label totally avoids discussion about Iran's population of jews who, ironically, REFUSED their ethnic right of return to israel. Hell, they ARE the second largest population of jews in the middle east.

Iran's proud but discreet Jews

Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.

About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran's proud but discreet Jews

So, in essence, beyond all the predictable zionist label machine bullshit... Sunni's point stands.

Fricking douchebag! Don't even try to speak on the subject of separating anti-zionism and anti-semitism, because you are a blind racist to the core!

That's true!!

Ahmadinejad is one of the best Leaders in the world today!

You have to be kidding me! Besides starting a propaganda fight that he can't win. He has set back the Iranian economy for years. His own people hate him, his approval rating are similar to George Bush!

Things have settled down since the tumultuous times of the Islamic Revolution, when tens of thousands of Jews left for Israel, Western Europe or America. The community has stabilized; new births are keeping up with deaths and emigration. At weddings, the congregants in Tehran or Isfahan will chip in to bring up the rabbi from Shiraz. In the religious atmosphere of the Islamic Republic, intermarriages are not an issue. As long as the Jews keep a low profile, the government does not harass them. Thus, while synagogues thrive, no signs appear on the street to advertise their presence. Sometimes the synagogues are distinguished by faded "Death to Israel" graffiti on the walls, but more often than not a visitor must ask residents where the "Jewish mosque" is.

After 17 years of life in the Islamic Republic, the Jewish community in Iran has achieved a balance. Theocratic Iran is not totalitarian Syria. The Jews have breathing space and freedom between well-defined limits. Scapegoating for political and religious reasons has been declining. Many young Jews talk of leaving, but many others have the opportunity to emigrate and decided against it. Nevertheless, tension is growing about the future, with President Rafsanjani currently barred by the constitution from serving a third term and the hard-line Majlis- speaker, Nateq Nouri, poised to replace him. After more than 2,000 years of both tolerance and oppression in Iran, the Jewish community looks as if it will weather the storm.

Jews in contemporary Iran

You have to be kidding me! Besides starting a propaganda fight that he can't win. He has set back the Iranian economy for years. His own people hate him, his approval rating are similar to George Bush!
According to the Western press. What you are saying is true.

But I for one, don't believe CNN, Fox, MSNBC, or the rest of the American media.

Iranian jews were happy enough to tell israel to take their right of return and shove it up a kosher camels ass.

Dont let that keep you from propagating the stale misquote though. Actual translations are clearly jew hating antisemites.

LOL, douche-bag, that is why most Iranian Jews are in Israel, the 2nd most in are in the US, and a distant 3rd remain in Iran?

Fricking douchebag! Don't even try to speak on the subject of separating anti-zionism and anti-semitism, because you are a blind racist to the core!

well, I guess that sure is the typical reaction of a zionist. Indeed, tell me another joke about racism after you sit there and jack off to the very idea of killing muslims.

:thup:

LOL, douche-bag, that is why most Iranian Jews are in Israel, the 2nd most in are in the US, and a distant 3rd remain in Iran?

yea dude.. if a zionist JEW says so then anyhting else MUST be joooo hating antisemitism!

:lol:

Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.

About 25,000 Jews live in Iran and most are determined to remain no matter what the pressures - as proud of their Iranian culture as of their Jewish roots.

clearly, the BBC hates jews to be so openly antisemitic like this. Quick, someone call the Defamation league!

Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel

However, the Society of Iranian Jews dismissed them as "immature political enticements" and said their national identity was not for sale.

"The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money," the society said in a statement. "Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."
Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel | World news | The Guardian

yea dude.. if a zionist JEW says so then anyhting else MUST be joooo hating antisemitism!

Better than the opinion of a retarded anti-semite like yourself

LOL, pretty hard to do, when every other Middle Eastern country kicked them out! In '48 the Shahs were in power, who as a friend of the Israels. Same in '67 and '73!

clearly, the BBC hates jews to be so openly antisemitic like this. Quick, someone call the Defamation league!

Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel

However, the Society of Iranian Jews dismissed them as "immature political enticements" and said their national identity was not for sale.
Hey asshole, look at a few posts up and I wrote about life in Iran for Jews, including a newspaper, 25 temples, Jewish school etc!

So go take your shit and shove it up your ass!

Better than the opinion of a retarded anti-semite like yourself

not really. I mean, I hate to shatter your illusion, hooknose, but you are just as human as the muslims you with you could shoot at on an open range. I realize your new master race status doesn't quite gel with that but..

LOL, pretty hard to do, when every other Middle Eastern country kicked them out! In '48 the Shahs were in power, who as a friend of the Israels. Same in '67 and '73!

hey, I posted MY evidence.. where is yours?

Hey asshole, look at a few posts up and I wrote about life in Iran for Jews, including a newspaper, 25 temples, Jewish school etc!
So go take your shit and shove it up your ass!

Oh, you mean EVIDENCE above and beyond the slimy opinion of a predictable zionist jew? Meh.. feel free to take your Zohan wet dream on down the road, joo. You are about as intimidating as an angel food cake.

Hook, the antizionists need to be dealt with in strong fashion. They are most likely "defective subhumans" as my Hitler Youth trained father used to say.

He used to say that about the Jews, but I think he was confused.

I looked around me and noted that most of the world's greatest artists were Jewish. The greatist minds in government were Jewish. The greatest minds in business were Jewish. What the world needs is a far greater emphasis on Zionism and the removal of the Arabs from Greater Israel. Praise God!

come and getcha some, motherfucker. Your jew-hardon while trying to kiss the collective asses of what you think is your gods chosen people during the twilight of your geriatric years is cute in a sad, "look at that poor bastard" sorta way.

Like I said.. I posted me evidence.. you and your new jewlicious hero are free to do the same.. OR, sit there and fantasize about how a fat 60 year old man is gods gift to women, you fucking jack lelanne wannabe.

Last edited:
come and getcha some, motherfucker. Your jew-hardon while trying to kiss the collective asses of what you think is your gods chosen people during the twilight of your geriatric years is cute in a sad, "look at that poor bastard" sorta way.

Like I said.. I posted me evidence.. you and your new jewlicious hero are free to do the same.. OR, sit there and fantasize about how a fat 60 year old man is gods gift to women, you fucking jack lelanne wannabe.

More of your crude and childish vulgarity. It is obvious that you are a full time drunk. A sober person would not resort to such silly badinage.

If you have something to discuss, I'd be happy to educate you since you obviously lack any substantive education.

Drinking all the time will not help you with your serious mental problems. The drinking only compounds your difficulties. Shame that.

Self medication with alcohol has always been the easy way out from reality for the mentally ill. Almost all of the vagrant wanderers on the Big City streets are paranoid and dependent upon alcohol to make it through the day. I don't know if you are homeless yet, but it does appear that you are on your way.

Moderator, is there any way to get Shogun some help?

Last edited:
I favor a preemptive nuclear attack on Iran. It is the only way to deal with a totally criminal nation. Let's get 'er done!

The preemptive attack would be on their bomb making capacity. A nuclear bunker buster would be necessary to take out their deep underground complex. After we have removed their nuclear weapon making capacity, we could go in and subdivide the country among the minorites that have lived in fear for all these hundreds of years.

Last edited:
of course you do, lardass.. then again, it's not as if you will live long enough to see the fruits of your stupidity that the rest of us will.

and, with a beer gut like yours do you REALLY want to bring up drinking? Hell, that's about as funny as if you'dhave brought up lactation with man tits like you are sporting, sport.

I favor a preemptive nuclear attack on Iran. It is the only way to deal with a totally criminal nation. Let's get 'er done!

First, would you really ever want to set that precedence? What if Pakistan or India used that same logic on each other? What about Russia or China? Scary slippery slope!

Second, the ramifications would be overwelming! Our allies would turn on us. American out of fear of retailation would become tyranical and strip our freedoms. The world economy would take a hit, specifically ours. Gas prices would shoot through the ceiling

Third, could trigger more than one nuclear bomb going off. That could lead to nuclear winter! Which is bad for everyone.

Fourth, morally it seems unjust and unacceptable.

First, would you really ever want to set that precedence? What if Pakistan or India used that same logic on each other? What about Russia or China? Scary slippery slope!

Second, the ramifications would be overwelming! Our allies would turn on us. American out of fear of retailation would become tyranical and strip our freedoms. The world economy would take a hit, specifically ours. Gas prices would shoot through the ceiling

Third, could trigger more than one nuclear bomb going off. That could lead to nuclear winter! Which is bad for everyone.

Fourth, morally it seems unjust and unacceptable.

Hook, you have got to understand that we are dealing with the most criminal nation in history. Iran need to be destroyed. Even Nazi Germany was small potatoes compared to Iran.

Iran has promised to nuke the US as soon as they can. We can not wait for them to actually attack us. We just need to eliminate them. There is no other logical course of action.

Morally? We are talking about a country that has killed thousands of people in just the last few years with financial support for terrorism.We are talking about a Farsi Speaking populace that has killed millions of Jews in the past 1500 years. In addition to the Jews, they have killed millions of Zoroastrians, Bahais, Christians and others simply because they would not submit to Allah the Moon God. We can not forget these mass murders and these mass murderers. It is time to weigh the scales of Justice, and bring just punishment to a guilty people. Their nation needs to be dismembered.

Last edited:
of course you do, lardass.. then again, it's not as if you will live long enough to see the fruits of your stupidity that the rest of us will.

and, with a beer gut like yours do you REALLY want to bring up drinking? Hell, that's about as funny as if you'dhave brought up lactation with man tits like you are sporting, sport.

You are just insanely jealous because you do not measure up as a man. Stop the drinking and try to get your weak and lethargic body in shape.

Last edited:

If our allies turn on us for defending ourselves, then they were not our allies.

I would have no problem with India totally destroying Pakistan. In fact, I would strongly applaud their vital and necessary action.

The only way to deal with Radical Islam is to kill it. We need to turn our state militias loose in the United States to kill all the Radical Islamic leadership and near leadership in this country. I have spoken to several of the state militias about the urgent need to deal with this serious and growing problem. Let's get 'er done.

Last edited:
You are just insanely jealous because you do not measure up as a man. Stop the drinking and try to get your weak and lethargic body in shape.

HA!

yea, dude.. I sure am jealous of a fat, geriatric bastard having hallucinations about masculinity! Hey, maybe you should lose those titties before making a statement like that.

Forum List

Back