Iran ready to eliminate Israel from earth air force commander warns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Iran ready to ā€˜eliminate Israel from Earth,ā€™ air force commander warns

The head of Iranā€™s air force has warned that Tehran is ready to ā€œconfrontā€ and ā€œeliminateā€ Israel. His fighting words come after Israel launched air raids on alleged Iranian targets inside Syria, killing 4 Syrian soldiers.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't you love it ..... we got to have the deep state starting some bs like this gotta make Trump look bad aye morons news flash it won't work .

upload_2019-1-21_9-31-19.png

Searches work well when you use one word, it's not as great as you think it is when compared to the other site mentioned if you want the name of it Mr. Mod message me and I will tell you it then you can see how it works yourself. So here's my one word search..............

now here is the term using
upload_2019-1-21_9-34-15.png

The head of Iranā€™s air force has warned that Tehran is ready to ā€œconfrontā€ and ā€œeliminateā€ Israel. His fighting words come after Israel launched air raids on alleged Iranian targets inside Syria, killing 4 Syrian soldiers.

Don't you love it ..... we got to have the deep state starting some bs like this gotta make Trump look bad aye morons news flash it won't work .

View attachment 241278

Searches work well when you use one word, it's not as great as you think it is when compared to the other site mentioned if you want the name of it Mr. Mod message me and I will tell you it then you can see how it works yourself. So here's my one word search..............

View attachment 241279
I do not thinkg Iran would fair well in a war with ISreal. My money is on Isreal and I am not very concerned.

There is no doubts that Israeli army is far more technologically advanced than Iran's army. But Iran is too big for Israel and relatively distant to make a sudden strike.
Also, Iran has a trump card if it may be called that. Hezbollah. Which can make troubles at least in northern Israel if something happens.

There is no doubts that Israeli army is far more technologically advanced than Iran's army. But Iran is too big for Israel and relatively distant to make a sudden strike.
Also, Iran has a trump card if it may be called that. Hezbollah. Which can make troubles at least in northern Israel if something happens.

The force multiplier of superior electronics and training far outweigh the 'quality' of quantity.

Israel has their own trump card....think bright flash and vaporization

Iran should probably shut up

The force multiplier of superior electronics and training far outweigh the 'quality' of quantity.
Are you saying about the US troops in Afghanistan?

Are you saying about the US troops in Afghanistan?
Oh, without a doubt. When the Taliban come out to fight they get their asses kicked repeatedly.

What makes the situation, IMO, untenable for us is that the Pakistani province of Northern Wajiristan is a tribal area that the Pakistani military will not go into to root out the Taliban, so the Taliban have a perfect safe haven to retreat to.

We cannot win such a conflict when the Taliban have a culture of war, feuding and incessant fighting.

Were I POTUS I would invade Pakistans Tribal areas and occupy it until the cessation of Taliban hostilities.

And Iran doesn't have that? I wonder why?

View attachment 241278

View attachment 241279
God I hope they do. I hope Israhell attacks a Russian base in Syria or something and gets Russia involved..Israhell AS USUAL is committing war crimes and acts of war against a sovereign nation but the UN is too big of a pussy to do anything about it and the US is controlled by Jews so that ain't gonna happen here either.

I agree. Israel has nukes. Iran wants nukes. No contest.

Forum List

Back