Democratic U.S. Senator Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 white house race

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...umps-into-2020-white-house-race-idUSKCN1PFyou 16J

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - First-term Democratic Senator Kamala Harris of California, a rising party star and outspoken critic of President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, launched her 2020 campaign for the White House on Monday by touting her prior career as a prosecutor.

Democratic U.S. Senator Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 White House race

Infiltrate from within has never been more in your faces than ever before you won't see it when being a sheep because you all think alike so it's normal to be enslaved idiots. When it gets bad enough some have enogh brain left they will see it and regret it all just like Europe.

upload_2019-1-21_9-49-10.png

Last edited:
California Uber Alles. Kamala is Jerry Brown’s 2020 proxy-fuhrer.

DEAD KENNEDYS LYRICS
"California Uber Alles"
I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles
And never frowns
Soon I will be president ...

Carter power will soon go away
I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school

California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California

Zen fascists will control you
100% natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face
Close your eyes, can't happen here
Big Bro' on white horse is near
The hippies won't come back you say
Mellow out or you will pay

California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California

Now it is 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede/denim secret police
They have come for your uncool neice
Come quietly to the camp
You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp
Don't you worry, it's only a shower
For your clothes here's a pretty flower...
DIE on organic poison gas
Serpent's egg's already hatched
You will creak, you little clown
When you mess with President Brown

California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California

Last edited:
The Democratic primary will be a race to the bottom. A contest to see who can inspire the most hatred toward the President and who can promise the most free shit to the lazy and unproductive, and Harris will be leading the pack.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...umps-into-2020-white-house-race-idUSKCN1PFyou 16J

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - First-term Democratic Senator Kamala Harris of California, a rising party star and outspoken critic of President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, launched her 2020 campaign for the White House on Monday by touting her prior career as a prosecutor.

Democratic U.S. Senator Kamala Harris jumps into 2020 White House race

Infiltrate from within has never been more in your faces than ever before you won't see it when being a sheep because you all think alike so it's normal to be enslaved idiots. When it gets bad enough some have enogh brain left they will see it and regret it all just like Europe.

View attachment 241284
I can't stand hearing her voice.

I can't stand hearing her voice.
Don’t know what’s worse, that or Obama’s “Dr Martin Luther King” falsetto. Like adopting his accent would accentuate Obama’s Nobel Prize for nothing.

When he’d start up I swear it was like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The Democratic primary will be a race to the bottom. A contest to see who can inspire the most hatred toward the President and who can promise the most free shit to the lazy and unproductive, and Harris will be leading the pack.
True. It just doesn't play well nationally.

I know. During the primary their Marxism is on full display to appease their fringe base. Then it's a rush back to the center to show the independents how responsible and moderate they are.

I know. During the primary their Marxism is on full display to appease their fringe base. Then it's a rush back to the center to show the independents how responsible and moderate they are.
But oil & water don’t mix. They should have learned that in 2016.

New Topics

Forum List

Back