Introducing the GEORGE S.PATTON Party...

For REAL Americans. By LAW. YOU remember that word, do you not? WE are RULED by it for a little piece of paper called the US Constitution in which I defend.

*NEXT*

Fourth maybe fifth or sixth generation here.

For ME? Since The BEGINNING. My Great-Great-Great Grandfather fought for Washington...He has a County named after him in NY State...SO... you can see MY interest in preserving the Republic HE fought for? NO?

Schuyler County, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oddly? FATE has placed me in FLORIDA...where my father was a Naval warrior who passed during Viet Nam...(2 TOURS as a Naval Aviator)...

WELCOME to the PATTON PARTY.
Interesting, I recognize the name; still, the beginning came long before Europeans touched these shores. My father was Navy also, signalman, from flags to the machines. I lived at Mayport when I was younger, been to Jax NAS many times. Always remember, as my Daddy said:

The heroes don't come home.....

For ME? Since The BEGINNING. My Great-Great-Great Grandfather fought for Washington...He has a County named after him in NY State...SO... you can see MY interest in preserving the Republic HE fought for? NO?

Oddly? FATE has placed me in FLORIDA...where my father was a Naval warrior who passed during Viet Nam...(2 TOURS as a Naval Aviator)...

Yeah, you're the only American who has a legit interest.

Pop some popcorn and enjoy your movie.
WE ALL have a LEGIT interest...problem is shitbreath? YOU follow the wrong side that could care less of YOU...but mindless MORONS as YOU don't care as long as YOU get your check from Gubmint.

Don't let the door hit YOU on the way out shitstain.:eusa_hand:

Give it to the masses...LOUD and DIRTY. Sometimes the TRUTH has to HURT.

speech from the movie "Patton" given to the 3rd army - YouTube

LOUD AND DIRTY...Enough of the bullshit, Political Correctness.

LIBERTY or DEATH.
"Americans never lost a war" - NEWS FLASH: I Americans lost their nation back in 1913, even their president admitted it, but all that is needed was for the new masters to say "URAH" in English, and the idiots had NO CLUE they lost. I present you with a short video about FLATTERY:
(it only has 5 views, since the truth hurts)

Last edited by a moderator:

LIBERTY or DEATH.
"Americans never lost a war" - NEWS FLASH: I Americans lost their nation back in 1913, even their president admitted it, but all that is needed was for the new masters to say "URAH" in English, and the idiots had NO CLUE they lost. I present you with a short video about FLATTERY:

PuppyBOY Chimes in...Yeah We did in a sense LOSE because WE had to go back a second time and do it all over again...*I* am like Patton...I HATE going over the same real-Estate twice to get the job done.

And as to the FIRST World WAR? YOU may thank that Progressive ASSHOLE Wilson.:eusa_hand:

NEXT.

Oh? And I forgot something here...THIS is NOT a a Politically Correct ZONE. So IF...you want to come in with that mulesqueeze? Don't bother...and IF you DO? Be forewarned? I'll RIP YOU apart for your stupidity.

ROMNEY Predicted What's Happening in Iraq back in 2007...

BIG Surprise like when he was Chastized by Obama for Russia...

Like him or hate him...Romney hits another one HOME...

Mitt Romney Predicted What’s Happening In Iraq Now In 2007

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_t-YCnZKg8&feature=player_embedded"]Romney In 2007 Predicts What Is Happening In Iraq With Specifics - YouTube[/ame]

TRUTH...What WE in the PATTON PARTY are all about...

Even if causes the left to pull their hair out...ALL too fucking EASY. May I suggest "Hair Club For Men"?

George S. Patton was commander of US forces during WWII, when America legalized "Marihuana" to defend liberty and democracy.

Will the self-proclaimed "Patton" party be supporting the legalization of "Marijuana" today so that Americans can have jobs instead of criminal records?

ROMNEY Predicted What's Happening in Iraq back in 2007...

BIG Surprise like when he was Chastized by Obama for Russia...

Like him or hate him...Romney hits another one HOME...

Mitt Romney Predicted What’s Happening In Iraq Now In 2007

Romney In 2007 Predicts What Is Happening In Iraq With Specifics - YouTube

TRUTH...What WE in the PATTON PARTY are all about...

Even if causes the left to pull their hair out...ALL too fucking EASY. May I suggest "Hair Club For Men"?
Cheney predicted the same thing in 1994. It's like Republicans are psychic or something.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

The neo-cons are pushing for world war to control the ME oil supply.

That is nonsense.

We can get energy independence here in the USA. The riches of the petro companies' overseas investments mean nothing to our nation's safety here.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

..................................................................................

I actually listened to all 6 minutes and 6 seconds of this hogwash..and its 6 minutes and 6 seconds of my life that I stupidly wasted. All I got was that you don't like banks, and you ridicule people with special disabilities.

Is it O.K. if I put you down as a Whack-job?

George S. Patton was commander of US forces during WWII, when America legalized "Marihuana" to defend liberty and democracy.

Will the self-proclaimed "Patton" party be supporting the legalization of "Marijuana" today so that Americans can have jobs instead of criminal records?

I'm up a little later than usual...that may account for something of the sensation...but it seems like Halloween...the Loons are really out tonight.

For REAL Americans. By LAW. YOU remember that word, do you not? WE are RULED by it for a little piece of paper called the US Constitution in which I defend.

*NEXT*

So...you can use USAA and the NFCU. Congrats.

*NEXT*

No he didnt....

Oh? And I forgot something here...THIS is NOT a a Politically Correct ZONE. So IF...you want to come in with that mulesqueeze? Don't bother...and IF you DO? Be forewarned? I'll RIP YOU apart for your stupidity.

No you wont.

To say you are ill-informed would be an understatement, you're not ill-informed, you're just plain stupid!

Patton was not Commander of U.S. Forces, he was General of one Army.
Patton had nothing to do with the legalization of, Farming Hemp during WW2. Hemp was the primary source of rope for the Navy and that's why it was legalized during WW2. There was no synthetic rope at the time, nylon rope wasn't developed until after WW2.
We still had Hemp Line in the 60's, I helped tie the U.S.S. Oglethorpe up with it in Charleston Harbor. Nylon would streach and contract when used where there was a strong tidal current causing a rubberbanding effect. To stop the 'rubber banding' effect of nylon, Hemp hawsers were used because Hemp doesn't streach like nylon. We used 4 inch hawsers, think of that, four inch diameter rope. It takes a lot of hemp to make a rope that size.

Patton's simple approach to war made him a legend, "Kill the Germans until you run out of Germans to kill, then go to the Pacific and kill Japs".

To say you are ill-informed would be an understatement, you're not ill-informed, you're just plain stupid!

Patton was not Commander of U.S. Forces, he was General of one Army.
Patton had nothing to do with the legalization of, Farming Hemp during WW2. Hemp was the primary source of rope for the Navy and that's why it was legalized during WW2. There was no synthetic rope at the time, nylon rope wasn't developed until after WW2.
We still had Hemp Line in the 60's, I helped tie the U.S.S. Oglethorpe up with it in Charleston Harbor. Nylon would streach and contract when used where there was a strong tidal current causing a rubberbanding effect. To stop the 'rubber banding' effect of nylon, Hemp hawsers were used because Hemp doesn't streach like nylon. We used 4 inch hawsers, think of that, four inch diameter rope. It takes a lot of hemp to make a rope that size.

Patton's simple approach to war made him a legend, "Kill the Germans until you run out of Germans to kill, then go to the Pacific and kill Japs".

Rope? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back