Introducing the GEORGE S.PATTON Party...

YES we have...and I am with YOU there...NO arming of our enemies...however? YOU endorse Obama and what he is doing in the Middle East? WHY is that exactly?

The only thing I endorse is letting them fight it out without our meddling, there is nothing there worth one more American life. Fuck Israel, fuck the precious oil and fuck them. They are not dummies, they know the horrors of war first hand and yet do it anyway, it is not our job to bomb them into believing different.
Too LATE cumquat. SEVERAL DEMOCRATS gave their endorsement to the venture...NOW they back AWAY...WHY?

Because they smartened up? Something you are incapable of doing?

Patton would put the far right militias down without a thought and go back to his dinner.

Unsubscribe.
Wanna BET cumquat? He'd have YOU shot for a SPY.:eusa_hand:

It's pretty convenient for you that he is not here, you can make him into anything you want, even a government hating teabagger.
Not government HATING...watch yer tongue there junior. Even the Founders stated Government was a necessary EVIL...that had to be watched every moment to preserve LIBERTY of the INDIVIDUAL and the States.

TRY again.:eusa_hand:

Wanna BET cumquat? He'd have YOU shot for a SPY.:eusa_hand:

It's pretty convenient for you that he is not here, you can make him into anything you want, even a government hating teabagger.
Not government HATING...watch yer tongue there junior. Even the Founders stated Government was a necessary EVIL...that had to be watched every moment to preserve LIBERTY of the INDIVIDUAL and the States.

How convenient for you that the founders are not here, you can make them into anything you want, even government hating teabaggers. Do you have any heroes who are not long dead corpses who need your special kind of spiritual medium technique where they all kind of sound like you?

How convenient for you that the founders are not here, you can make them into anything you want, even government hating teabaggers. Do you have any heroes who are not long dead corpses who need your special kind of spiritual medium technique where they all kind of sound like you?

LET ME aquaint YOU with the FEDERALIST PAPERS...a Blueprint/Handbook of sorts that have been used in all kinds of Judicial Decisions...

READ them in good health my friend...NOT that YOU will understand ANY of it...an probably OBJECT regarding Power to the PEOPLE and the STATES as they intended...By the Constitution...that OBAMA ignores...

But the RULE OF LAW none the LESS, right?

ON the warpath ladies and gents. Our very way of LIFE is threatened. TIME we call out those that are helping making it happen...and that includes these boards. THEY have called down the minions of WAR against us...

High time WE fight back since we have a Congress with a FEW exceptions that are just as guilty.

Call them out wherever you see them and call them on their yaksqueeze.

PULL No punches. Be BRUTAL. Send them home crying to their mommies for protection.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Time to Call OUT Obama and his path of destruction HE is Hell-Bent on executing, and those that defend it. NO QUARTER.

Give it to the masses...LOUD and DIRTY. Sometimes the TRUTH has to HURT.

speech from the movie "Patton" given to the 3rd army - YouTube

LOUD AND DIRTY...Enough of the bullshit, Political Correctness.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Quit being a fearful pussy and hoping for some great Man to lead you to glorious victory over whatever you are shitting your pants over today. Military men only know how to be dictators, no wonder you admire them so.

---------------------------------

Eisenhower?

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Quit being a fearful pussy and hoping for some great Man to lead you to glorious victory over whatever you are shitting your pants over today. Military men only know how to be dictators, no wonder you admire them so.

---------------------------------

Eisenhower?
Astounding, isn't it? Meet your FOE...they are dumber than a box of fucking rocks...ruled on emotion.

YES we have...and I am with YOU there...NO arming of our enemies...however? YOU endorse Obama and what he is doing in the Middle East? WHY is that exactly?

For Americans or those whose loyalties are divided by dual citizenship?
For REAL Americans. By LAW. YOU remember that word, do you not? WE are RULED by it for a little piece of paper called the US Constitution in which I defend.

*NEXT*

Fourth maybe fifth or sixth generation here.

For Americans or those whose loyalties are divided by dual citizenship?
For REAL Americans. By LAW. YOU remember that word, do you not? WE are RULED by it for a little piece of paper called the US Constitution in which I defend.

*NEXT*

For ME? Since The BEGINNING. My Great-Great-Great Grandfather fought for Washington...He has a County named after him in NY State...SO... you can see MY interest in preserving the Republic HE fought for? NO?

Schuyler County, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oddly? FATE has placed me in FLORIDA...where my father was a Naval warrior who passed during Viet Nam...(2 TOURS as a Naval Aviator)...

WELCOME to the PATTON PARTY.

*NEXT*

For ME? Since The BEGINNING. My Great-Great-Great Grandfather fought for Washington...He has a County named after him in NY State...SO... you can see MY interest in preserving the Republic HE fought for? NO?

Schuyler County, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oddly? FATE has placed me in FLORIDA...where my father was a Naval warrior who passed during Viet Nam...(2 TOURS as a Naval Aviator)...

WELCOME to the PATTON PARTY.

Yeah, you're the only American who has a legit interest.

Pop some popcorn and enjoy your movie.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Patton is long dead and that's a movie with a fictional script.

You could always join the Bundy Bunch.

Meanwhile, you better go clean your guns.

Again.

:cuckoo:
Yeah so are the FOUNDERS...that crafted the The Constitution...the RULE OF FUCKING LAW...but don't let that stop YOU OR Obama...right? Or is that selective LAW?

Get lost loser. I crap masterpieces that look better than YOU in the morning ONLY to be flushed away...Wanna follow suit?

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back