Introducing the GEORGE S.PATTON Party...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Give it to the masses...LOUD and DIRTY. Sometimes the TRUTH has to HURT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b5g1avyCSA"]speech from the movie "Patton" given to the 3rd army - YouTube[/ame]

LOUD AND DIRTY...Enough of the bullshit, Political Correctness.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

speech from the movie "Patton" given to the 3rd army - YouTube

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Quit being a fearful pussy and hoping for some great Man to lead you to glorious victory over whatever you are shitting your pants over today. Military men only know how to be dictators, no wonder you admire them so.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Quit being a fearful pussy and hoping for some great Man to lead you to glorious victory over whatever you are shitting your pants over today. Military men only know how to be dictators, no wonder you admire them so.
Obama is ARMING our enemies...YOU need to be afraid you pantywaste pansy.

LIBERTY or DEATH.

Nah, I'll pass, we've been arming terrible people for years, decades even. If noting else I am just tired of you warharks demanding action because you are so easily scared and then crying about it when there are not enough cool explosions and random body parts.

Nah, I'll pass, we've been arming terrible people for years, decades even. If noting else I am just tired of you warharks demanding action because you are so easily scared and then crying about it when there are not enough cool explosions and random body parts.

YES we have...and I am with YOU there...NO arming of our enemies...however? YOU endorse Obama and what he is doing in the Middle East? WHY is that exactly?

YES we have...and I am with YOU there...NO arming of our enemies...however? YOU endorse Obama and what he is doing in the Middle East? WHY is that exactly?

For Americans or those whose loyalties are divided by dual citizenship?

For Americans or those whose loyalties are divided by dual citizenship?
For REAL Americans. By LAW. YOU remember that word, do you not? WE are RULED by it for a little piece of paper called the US Constitution in which I defend.

*NEXT*

The only thing I endorse is letting them fight it out without our meddling, there is nothing there worth one more American life. Fuck Israel, fuck the precious oil and fuck them. They are not dummies, they know the horrors of war first hand and yet do it anyway, it is not our job to bomb them into believing different.

The only thing I endorse is letting them fight it out without our meddling, there is nothing there worth one more American life. Fuck Israel, fuck the precious oil and fuck them. They are not dummies, they know the horrors of war first hand and yet do it anyway, it is not our job to bomb them into believing different.
Too LATE cumquat. SEVERAL DEMOCRATS gave their endorsement to the venture...NOW they back AWAY...WHY?

Patton would put the far right militias down without a thought and go back to his dinner.

Unsubscribe.

Why are wingnuts so consumed by fear?
The SAME FEAR you exhibit by masking your REPS.

Stow it you fucking jackwad COWARD.:eusa_hand:

You are the one who is so afraid you just want to bomb everyone who thinks we are bad people. Turns out you cannot bomb people into liking us.
It isn't necessarily that you "are bad people", as YOU so quaintly put it...but rather your INEPTNESS and separating REALITY from Fantasy...and your excuses away from the TRUTH.

Please try again?

Too LATE cumquat. SEVERAL DEMOCRATS gave their endorsement to the venture...NOW they back AWAY...WHY?

No idea, I speak for my opinions and motivations, I have no special insight into what the democrats in Washington do and do not pretend to speak for them, I am personally all for letting the fucking place rot.

Why are wingnuts so consumed by fear?

This one article might explain it. 4th paragraph down. The amygdala in the republican brain takes over in some situations much like it does in immature teenagers, while democrats try to think things out, according to the article anyway. Republicans do seem to live in abnormal fear. Some of them feel it necessary to have a gun on their waist and carry an assault rifle while going out to eat. They've taken time out recently to let up on obama's destroying the country because now they're worried about the children crusaders from central america

Are Republican Brains Different? | Alternet

LIBERTY or DEATH.

You are confused....IranContra was decades ago.

Forum List

Back