“Internet at the Speed of Government”

Fun starts when the net neutrality (as it was executed) fans see the taxes and fees on their internet bill first grow and then fester. But it'll come on one or two at a time and, like lobsters in what started out as cold water, they'll probably not figure it out right away.

Just like those death panels and Benghazi

Don't forget the black helicopters.

Looking fowards to internet at the speed of Japan. Avg connection there is in the 50 MB/s range. Get about 6 here if lucky.
Have about 90-110 mb/s with Comcast, but it isn't ipv6 because Comcast tries to force its customers to use its routers - so they won't update the router to use ipv6.

But the $10/month rental for an insecure router that fakes data use, and won't let Steam through, sucks. So ipv4 is a sacrifice worth making.

Internet connections in most areas aren't consistent in the US either, and cut out several times a day.

I cant believe all these young liberals want the goverment involved in the internet. I think the internet should have no regulations whatsoever

I cant believe all these young liberals want the goverment involved in the internet. I think the internet should have no regulations whatsoever
i've recently moved, and now have one "high-speed" service provider that charges me more than my last provider for much, much, much slower service and a data cap that i bump into routinely.

i don't see how the government requiring providers to treat all data the same will hurt my situation any.

i've recently moved, and now have one "high-speed" service provider that charges me more than my last provider for much, much, much slower service and a data cap that i bump into routinely.

i don't see how the government requiring providers to treat all data the same will hurt my situation any.

If they dont upgrade how you receive it,how will it change anything?

as 'the only game in town' you think they were in a big hurry to upgrade it to begin with?

[
as 'the only game in town' you think they were in a big hurry to upgrade it to begin with?

Ooh look, a lying commie - as unusual as sand at a beach.

{Time Warner Cable (TWC) is now delivering Internet speeds up to 300 Megabits per second (Mbps) }

Time Warner Cable Begins Major Internet Speed Increases in Los Angeles and New York City Time Warner Cable

The United States has the fastest internet speeds on the planet.

Conversely, democrat have the slowest minds on the planet.

So you think the governments going to do it?

[

Ooh look, a lying commie - as unusual as sand at a beach.

{Time Warner Cable (TWC) is now delivering Internet speeds up to 300 Megabits per second (Mbps) }

Time Warner Cable Begins Major Internet Speed Increases in Los Angeles and New York City Time Warner Cable

The United States has the fastest internet speeds on the planet.

Conversely, democrat have the slowest minds on the planet.
You think TWC is ubiquitous?

Looking fowards to internet at the speed of Japan. Avg connection there is in the 50 MB/s range. Get about 6 here if lucky.
Then you might want to get working on repealing all the local govenrment enforced cable monopolies. They're the ones responsible for your slow internet.

Forum List

Back