Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Never seen this one before.

Attachments

• $Awesome message.gif
    $Awesome message.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 105
Dude. Empty your PM box. 1200's worse than mine, and I'm lazy as shit when it comes to emptying.

IIRC it's what you get when you read NOBama's "the Bush Admin Warned Us" thread.

I got no idea what it means either. Definitely weird tho.

Someone else already mentioned it, but I can offer a bit of a response, just haven't looked into it much. It's not an error with USMB or the other site, more of an oversight. The link is trying to set cookies for some reason, which can't be done, as it says, after something else has already been sent. The header of the page, any graphics, text, anything, has to be sent after cookies are set. Since the link is below the USMB data it's naturally giving that error. There isn't much to do except delete the link and find another source for that particular article.

Someone else already mentioned it, but I can offer a bit of a response, just haven't looked into it much. It's not an error with USMB or the other site, more of an oversight. The link is trying to set cookies for some reason, which can't be done, as it says, after something else has already been sent. The header of the page, any graphics, text, anything, has to be sent after cookies are set. Since the link is below the USMB data it's naturally giving that error. There isn't much to do except delete the link and find another source for that particular article.

It's an internal link on this board to one of the threads on this board.

It's an internal link on this board to one of the threads on this board.

I know, but somehow while the site is trying to parse the link (get the info like titles and such) it's trying to set cookies ... which just messes it up. Another way is to not have it parsed (turn the checkbox at the bottom off f the post off or in your CP temporarily).

There is an extra / in the link...http:///, there should only be two.

Either that or Obama is spying on you.

It could also be the complications of the swine flu, nothing to get excited over. :lol:

Scratch that about the CP, I thought I saw the option in there but can't find it now for the life of me.
I deleted the link(s) in the article that was causing the problem.

I posted that article on another vB board, this AM. Then, I posted it again. No Problems. Both threads accessable, no errors. Only difference I can see between the 2 boards is; one is running vsn 3.8.0 and the other is running 3.8.1.

VS.Net shows the error occurred following the statement listed below in vb_quick_edit.js script at:

HTML:
this.postid=B;this.messageobj=fetch_object("post_message_"+this.postid);

Forum List

Back