Interesting insights prebiotic molecular possibilities

We are getting closer to the origin of life, here and elsewhere;

Nope. Notice all the "maybe's" or "could be's." These things are always full of fuzzy words. Things just happened to have happened but can't say how, when or where. You people have faith in this stuff that is unseen or proven, yet believe it's true. Sound familiar? :bow3:
So, perhaps atheists should not be so quick to attack believers in God.

Notice all the "maybe's" or "could be's."
That's how rational adults talk. You religious nutterss see weakness in that, because you have to display unerring certainty in ideas for which there is zero evidence.

So, though you think you mock scientists to point out their uncertainty, you expose yourself as someone who has no idea how any of this works and who should not even be commenting in the science section.

That's how rational adults talk. You religious nutterss see weakness in that, because you have to display unerring certainty in ideas for which there is zero evidence.

So, though you think you mock scientists to point out their uncertainty, you expose yourself as someone who has no idea how any of this works and who should not even be commenting in the science section.
LOL!!! It's you that demands everything to be empirical through science. Yet, all you do is use fuzzy words to try and extrapolate crap from the knowledge you have. That's science fiction. Therefore, you should be barred from posting in this science forum. There is another forum for Star Trek followers... See, I know for a fact the Father and Son live. It's not fuzzy to me at all. I testify that it's true, not maybe true like you science fiction people think.

Forum List

Back