Is anyone watching Bitcoin? It's over 61,000 this morning!

So does anyone know if you sell your Bitcoin now can you have those profits transferred to a brick and mortar style bank account? Can you have those funds transferred into a traditional currency like the. USD or the Euro?

Would be nice to have someone come here and explain cashing out digital currencies.
I did it as an experiment a couple years ago. Open a Coinbase account (there may be others) fund it, buy your BC or ETH or whatever. Sell it and the proceeds goes back into your account like a stock trading account.

I did it as an experiment a couple years ago. Open a Coinbase account (there may be others) fund it, buy your BC or ETH or whatever. Sell it and the proceeds goes back into your account like a stock trading account.
I watch Bitcoin- and the others- I tease my doctor- every day. I call him Dr. Ripple. He's gonna cristen his big boat the Ripple- Isn't that the perfect name for his Boat? lol and his money obsession's... honestly i don't understand it- and if they try to teach me- my brain gets tired!

Scammers LOVE bitcoin. Have you ever heard of Pig Butchering?. Getting dumb gullible people to invest in it and the whole thing is a scam. Sounds like you might become a victim.

I watch Bitcoin- and the others- I tease my doctor- every day. I call him Dr. Ripple. He's gonna cristen his big boat the Ripple- Isn't that the perfect name for his Boat? lol and his money obsession's... honestly i don't understand it- and if they try to teach me- my brain gets tired!
I read something yesterday that was interesting about the recent surge in Bitcoin. The massive inflows of cash into BitCoin ETFs are creating near term shortage. So just like real estate with low inventory, BitCoin may be headed for new highs. But as always, what follows is a big crash. I have no dog in this hunt I just think it's interesting.

Forum List

Back