CDZ Intelligence

Pleeeeeeeez ... really? .......... obviously you're reading way more into what I said that was actually there. ............ that is so silly, honestly. You missed the point completely.

Nope. I have seen it. People use admin powers to silence their opponents under the banner of politeness. Maybe you have never reported a person but I doubt that. Your tone insist that being a tattle tale is your nuclear bomb just in case you need. I'm reading between the lines. Only you know if you ever ratted somebody out for being uncivil. I would be willing to bet that you have.
Really pathetic. Damn ............... try not to assume so much here, please. You don't know shit about me. By the way, how much did you want to bet? I'll be glad to take your money. Name an amount. We'll make the bet, then you go ask the mods and admin if Sonny Clark has ever reported anyone, or snitched anyone. Ask anyone on this site. Now, how much is that bet for? Don't be shy. Don't back out. You opened your mouth, now cover your ass. ......... damn, some people .......... where in the fuck do these people come from ........... Geez.

Alright. Ill back peddle a little bit. What did you mean when you said that the admins allow and encourage childishness?
I meant exactly what I said, and said what I meant. Look, the admin ( owners ) are in this for money. They sell ad space. The value of ad space is determined by internet traffic a site generates. In other words, the more members, the more traffic here, the more valuable the ad space. This is just common knowledge with any web site. It's business. The internet is business. It's all about money.

So, the site admin ( owners ) wants to attract members, not run them off. They want the activity, the traffic, and the revenue that traffic generates. They are willing to allow anyone, within reason, to become a member, say anything, and exhibit any kind of behavior within a few loosely defined rules. They do have rules. They will ban members. But, they consider personal attacks, name calling, childish silly behavior, a money generator. This site gives people a place to vent, to release frustrations and anger, and if they so desire, to do so at the expense of other members. The site admin ( owners ) couldn't care less about civil conversations and friendly debates. This site is not about exchanging views and opinions concerning our everyday problems and the sad shameful state this country has fallen to. This site is about MONEY, plain and simple. All internet web sites are about MONEY.

Questions ???

No questions. It sounds perfect. It sounds kind of like heaven.
Well, you asked and I explained. It's not heaven, it's just a site for people to have conversations and vent. Just the usual discussion board, nothing else.

Is it POSSIBLE to have a debate without generalizing and name calling?

Just wondering!
Generalizing has its place. Ideas and meta concepts are best debated in the generalized arena.
As for name calling. No. Its the sport de jour of USMB...

To have a real debate requires opinions to be formed from information. With fully half of the field not trusting the information of the other half, and vice versa, then there is no real ability to debate on this forum.

Sonny is correct. The behavior here is left alone to attract Net traffic which increases click events. That is why most major net retailers won't advertise unless you can provide a base level traffic level on a consistent basis.

Besides....Why would I waste that much effort on the baboons that reside on this forum? Much better and definitely easier to point, laugh, and expose their lies while calling them liars.

Truthfully, this place is a huge waste of time and as soon as I figure out why I can't seem to quit it, I'll have the antidote and WILL quit it.

Last edited:
Generalizing has its place. Ideas and meta concepts are best debated in the generalized arena.

To have a real debate requires opinions to be formed from information. With fully half of the field not trusting the information of the other half, and vice versa, then there is no real ability to debate on this forum.

Sonny is correct. The behavior here is left alone to attract Net traffic which increases click events. That is why most major net retailers won't advertise unless you can provide a base level traffic level on a consistent basis.

Besides....Why would I waste that much effort on the baboons that reside on this forum? Much better and definitely easier to point, laugh, and expose their lies while calling them liars.

Truthfully, this place is a huge waste of time and as soon as I figure out why I can't seem to quit it, I'll have the antidote and WILL quit it.

I have found a temporary elixir. The range opened 10 minutes ago and I have three shotguns to pattern...therefore, I bid you all adieu...for now. Have a fantastic day.

There is no point. The left will never ever change their minds. It isn't about truth, or logic, or reason with them. Their only concern is winning, and if they have to lie, cheat, abuse, derail, or otherwise confuse the discussion, they will do it.

I just point at them and laugh, everything else is a total waste.

Ironic post.

Did you do that on purpose?

Do you know what irony is? Did you miss the part where I stated that all I do is point and laugh? Do you understand what you read at all?

Ohhhhhh, right.

You were just funnin'.

Good one or nice try. One of those.

Is it POSSIBLE to have a debate without generalizing and name calling?

Just wondering!

The cure is worse than the disease. Facebook is the cure to USMB addiction. Yucky!!!

There is no point. The left will never ever change their minds. It isn't about truth, or logic, or reason with them. Their only concern is winning, and if they have to lie, cheat, abuse, derail, or otherwise confuse the discussion, they will do it.

I just point at them and laugh, everything else is a total waste.

Ironic post.

Did you do that on purpose?

Do you know what irony is? Did you miss the part where I stated that all I do is point and laugh? Do you understand what you read at all?

Ohhhhhh, right.

You were just funnin'.

Good one or nice try. One of those.

Sorry about your reading comprehension difficulties, but there isn't anything I can do to help you with it. Good luck.

It all sounds good on paper. Try that! Good luck.

Nothing great will ever be accomplished or resolved if it all just revolves around who can but the best "spin" on their arguments. It's the reason politics is a sham. It's just a show.

Nothing great will ever be accomplished or resolved if it all just revolves around who can but the best "spin" on their arguments. It's the reason politics is a sham. It's just a show.

Our nation still exists after 239 years. Our current form of government still exists after 226 years. A 226 year old form of government has never been accomplished in the history of man. I don't call that accomplishing nothing.

It may be stinky but it works very well.

Our nation still exists after 239 years. Our current form of government still exists after 226 years. A 226 year old form of government has never been accomplished in the history of man. I don't call that accomplishing nothing.

It works like a totaled out 76 Chevy Impala. It's corrupt, a brotherhood, and controlled by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.

It works like a totaled out 76 Chevy Impala. It's corrupt, a brotherhood, and controlled by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.

Famine, disease, rampant crime, forced employment and poverty (not the government's definition of poverty but real poverty) are things that Americans never know unless they travel to other countries. Our nation functions better than it ever has. At the core of that is a properly functioning government. Go ahead and congratulate yourself for electing such a fine group of people to keep us safe.

Don't tell me that our country sucks. I won't believe it.

Famine, disease, rampant crime, forced employment and poverty (not the government's definition of poverty but real poverty) are things that Americans never know unless they travel to other countries. Our nation functions better than it ever has. At the core of that is a properly functioning government. Go ahead and congratulate yourself for electing such a fine group of people to keep us safe.

Ha Ha .. very funny. ... FYI - I have never ever voted for a professional politicians in my life, and I'm 67 years young. I'm not stupid enough to play their game. No one in Washington has gotten my vote. I haven't elected a one of them. I couldn't care less what you believe, or what you don't believe. I'm telling you like it is. Now, If you can dispute with proof anything that I've said, go for it. I welcome any proof that counters what I have said.

Ha Ha .. very funny. ... FYI - I have never ever voted for a professional politicians in my life, and I'm 67 years young. I'm not stupid enough to play their game. No one in Washington has gotten my vote. I haven't elected a one of them. I couldn't care less what you believe, or what you don't believe. I'm telling you like it is. Now, If you can dispute with proof anything that I've said, go for it. I welcome any proof that counters what I have said.

I still don't believe our country sucks. I don't know what it is like in Georgia but up in North Carolina things are extremely safe. We have lots of expensive roads that makes traveling a cinch. We have police departments and fire departments to protect us from various disasters. Gasoline is always available in these parts. Food is always available in these parts. Water is safe to drink and available in abundance as well. We have doctor offices and hospitals. The hospitals will even treat you if you don't have any money. The doctors you have to pay but they are still here so that is good.

Things are great. I really don't know how you guys can get so addicted on being discontent all the time. Life is really good and it is even better if you live in the United States. You need to do a long hard assessment of your environment. I think you have missed a lot of good things in your 67 years. What a shame.

As of right now, it's a luxury to live in this country.

But like anything else, if you let people ransack your house, it will eventually become just a large, ugly piece of junk..... that someone else (China) will have to come in and repair and live in.

Love of Money is the Root of all Evil.

It is a truism that stands the test of time (of course, it's Biblical)....

Unless there ever exists a Government that truly puts the COUNTRY and the PEOPLE first, none of this will ever work. And by putting the people first, I don't mean giving every group that raises a stink what they want, or, trying not to offend certain "protected" groups (which is only done for politics anyway.....)

But like anything else, if you let people ransack your house, it will eventually become just a large, ugly piece of junk..... that someone else (China) will have to come in and repair and live in.

The gay community isn't letting anybody walk all over them. The AARP isn't letting anybody walk all over the Seniors. Those government employees sure as heck aren't losing any ground. Those wealthy people sure haven't let the tax rates go back to the levels of the 1990's. The post office tried to become more efficient by closing on Saturdays back in 2013. The people raised a stink and congress said, "Oh hell no you don't. The post office remains open." Stop being so delusional. It annoys the rest of us who are so busy living in reality. Our country isn't going down the tubes. We are not being robbed blind. Why do you wackos enjoy living in misery so much that you are willing to create a fantasy of horror? I thought fantasy was supposed to be about rainbows, lollipops, unicorns and sunshine. Why are you so determined to paint a horrific fantasy world? Just out of curiosity: what kind of books do you read? What kind of movies do you watch?

The gay community isn't letting anybody walk all over them. The AARP isn't letting anybody walk all over the Seniors. Those government employees sure as heck aren't losing any ground. Those wealthy people sure haven't let the tax rates go back to the levels of the 1990's. The post office tried to become more efficient by closing on Saturdays back in 2013. The people raised a stink and congress said, "Oh hell no you don't. The post office remains open." Stop being so delusional. It annoys the rest of us who are so busy living in reality. Our country isn't going down the tubes. We are not being robbed blind. Why do you wackos enjoy living in misery so much that you are willing to create a fantasy of horror? I thought fantasy was supposed to be about rainbows, lollipops, unicorns and sunshine. Why are you so determined to paint a horrific fantasy world? Just out of curiosity: what kind of books do you read? What kind of movies do you watch?

The US is a sucker and the rest of the World knows it.

Like I said, we are lucky to live here now, and maybe for many many more years, but I do worry about future generations. We are on the WRONG path.

Like I said, we are lucky to live here now, and maybe for many many more years, but I do worry about future generations. We are on the WRONG path.

If we allow prayer in school, ban abortion, eliminate income taxes and outlaw sodomy would that make our country magically better? If not, what is the RIGHT path?

If we allow prayer in school, ban abortion, eliminate income taxes and outlaw sodomy would that make our country magically better? If not, what is the RIGHT path?

God would be very pleased! I don't see how we could not be blessed if we did that!

God would be very pleased! I don't see how we could not be blessed if we did that!

Then let's do it.

Forum List

Back