Insulting Islam is now a hate crime in the Netherlands

This is Great news!!! :eusa_angel:

The Islamization of Europe increases everyday.

Someday all of Europe will be under Sharia Law.

And the added bonus will be that European support for IsraHell will be a thing of the past :clap2:

In your fantasy world. Have you ever even spent any time in Europe?

Oh, it's far from a fantasy, and it's only 50 to 100 years away. Islam and it's followers are the greatest threat to freedom this world has ever seen. Most of you will call me a hate filled bigot, but I stand by my words.

jesus fucking christ, dude.. are you silly bastards STILL pissed off about pissed christ? good grief. I think that this is the flaw of "hate" crime in general. I don't think that it's the state's business to assume that hatred should play an exponential factor in the breaking of law. If David Duke kills a ****** because of hatred and I kill a black man while trying to rob him then he is still dead and we both still committed the same act of murder regardless of "hate". It should not be a hate crime to talk shit on any religion in a nation that values the freedom of speech. i would fight for my right to call mohammed a dick sucking fag just as much as I would fight my the freedom to put a crucifix in a mason jar filled with piss.

The difference is that in a free society you have the right to put a crucifix in a mason jar filled with piss. In Muslim society, you will be executed for saying anything negative about Mohammed or Islam. What should be and what is are not the same thing. In Muslim society, what is is all that matters. Discussion of what should be is not permitted.

This is Great news!!! :eusa_angel:

The Islamization of Europe increases everyday.

Someday all of Europe will be under Sharia Law.

And the added bonus will be that European support for IsraHell will be a thing of the past :clap2:

Oh, it's far from a fantasy, and it's only 50 to 100 years away. Islam and it's followers are the greatest threat to freedom this world has ever seen. Most of you will call me a hate filled bigot, but I stand by my words.

Has this been moved to the Conspiracy forum yet?

There is no conspiracy here; it's a matter of demographics. Within 50 to 100 years, based on current birthrates, Muslims will become the majority in Europe. When that happens, they will force their way of thinking upon the rest of society as they have in every country where they are the majority. As a Muslim, Sunni understands this so much better than the rest of you.

There is no conspiracy here; it's a matter of demographics. Within 50 to 100 years, based on current birthrates, Muslims will become the majority in Europe. When that happens, they will force their way of thinking upon the rest of society as they have in every country where they are the majority. As a Muslim, Sunni understands this so much better than the rest of you.
I haven't been to Europe in a couple of years. The last time I was there, though, I noticed that a huge portion of the population was Muslim...or at least they wore the costume that I associate with Muslims. Ten years earlier I don't think I ever saw a Muslim in Europe.

I actually wasn't concerned about this, but like you just pointed out, Sunni is a moderate Muslim and his intention seems to be that Europe should live under sharia law.

I'm not sure what we can do about it, or if it is worse than Christians in this country wanting to live under biblical law. But it does make me uneasy.

I haven't been to Europe in a couple of years. The last time I was there, though, I noticed that a huge portion of the population was Muslim...or at least they wore the costume that I associate with Muslims. Ten years earlier I don't think I ever saw a Muslim in Europe.

I actually wasn't concerned about this, but like you just pointed out, Sunni is a moderate Muslim and his intention seems to be that Europe should live under sharia law.

I'm not sure what we can do about it, or if it is worse than Christians in this country wanting to live under biblical law. But it does make me uneasy.

While our Constitution does not allow for state sponsored religion, the US, from its inception, has been a Christian country. However, over the years, that has changed dramatically to the point that we are now a much more secular society that allows for all kinds of different ideas and beliefs.

Muslim countries, for the most part, have never been overly tolerant of anything. However, the fact is that they were more tolerant in the past than the present. They have actually moved in the opposite direction as most of the rest of the world, and they continue to do so.

When we talk about freedom, we assume everyone thinks the way we do. There are very few Christians in America who would deny anyone their right to free speech. Go to a Muslim country and try your hand at free speech. It doesn't exist.

I don't really care what Muslims believe within their own societies. Free people don't have to live in their societies. At the same time, free societies must understand that if Muslims take control of their society, they will live under Muslim rules of law, not their own.

, as Mr. Wilders points out, he's targeting the religion, not its followers.

This is a common defense of many Islamophobes.
Irrelevant in oh so many ways.

It's hard to tell when people have a legitimate complaint or concern about the sacred texts of a religion and when they are just disguising their bigotry. Usually you can tell by the inordinate amount of time they spend ranting anf railing or just throwing nasty digs against the group they are scapegoating. Also by their anger at anyone who offers an opposing viewpoint.

It's not specific to Islamophobes either. You see it with anti-Semites, Catholic bashers, Mormon haters, atheist haters, etc ...

Bigotry is still free speech is it not? Or do you advocate taking away the free speech of 'islamophobes'?

These laws are BS on a stick. Does anyone not see anything seriously wrong with not being able to insult an idea that people would kill themselves over? Also why can't Islam stand up to criticism, what are those cowards afraid of?

Last edited:
This is a common defense of many Islamophobes.

It's hard to tell when people have a legitimate complaint or concern about the sacred texts of a religion and when they are just disguising their bigotry. Usually you can tell by the inordinate amount of time they spend ranting anf railing or just throwing nasty digs against the group they are scapegoating. Also by their anger at anyone who offers an opposing viewpoint.

It's not specific to Islamophobes either. You see it with anti-Semites, Catholic bashers, Mormon haters, atheist haters, etc ...

Bigotry is still free speech is it not? Or do you advocate taking away the free speech of 'islamophobes'?

These laws are BS on a stick. Does anyone not see anything seriously wrong with not being able to insult an idea that people would kill themselves over? Also why can't Islam stand up to criticism, what are those cowards afraid of?

This reminds me of my favorite quote regarding Muslims.

"Only in Islam can one be labeled not an extremist simply because he has no immediate desire to blow you up."
I prefer that the bigots speak up. That way you know who they are. As long as they are just expressing thier views. When they are willfully inciting violence, or sometimes even unknowingly inciteing violence, that's another story.

Bigots can be crafty, some like to appear pc. That's why some will imitate other people who may have ideological differences with certain religious groups or political groups or whomever and claim they only hate the religion not the people who practice it. Kind of like the Christian groups who say they can cure homosexuality and hate the sin, not the sinners. Some really don't hate, but some do. The hate usually springs from something inside the person and just attached it self to a target. The hate has little to do with the issue but it obscures it for all who are discusing it.

I think you might be one of the haters based on your perverse statement. You are probably like SunniMan is concerning the Jews. Nasty cracks and denial of the holocaust all the while talking about respect for their religion. Actually I think he does respect their religion, or his interpretation of it, but Jews themselves he hates.

Just so you know, the difference between Islam and Christianity is the when Christians go to war in Christ's name, they are going against Christ's teachings. When Muslims go to war in Muhammad's name , they are following Muhammad's teachings. Still not sure which is better?

This reminds me of my favorite quote regarding Muslims.

"Only in Islam can one be labeled not an extremist simply because he has no immediate desire to blow you up."
I prefer that the bigots speak up. That way you know who they are. As long as they are just expressing thier views. When they are willfully inciting violence, or sometimes even unknowingly inciteing violence, that's another story.

Bigots can be crafty, some like to appear pc. That's why some will imitate other people who may have ideological differences with certain religious groups or political groups or whomever and claim they only hate the religion not the people who practice it. Kind of like the Christian groups who say they can cure homosexuality and hate the sin, not the sinners. Some really don't hate, but some do. The hate usually springs from something inside the person and just attached it self to a target. The hate has little to do with the issue but it obscures it for all who are discusing it.

I think you might be one of the haters based on your perverse statement. You are probably like SunniMan is concerning the Jews. Nasty cracks and denial of the holocaust all the while talking about respect for their religion. Actually I think he does respect their religion, or his interpretation of it, but Jews themselves he hates.

I am a free speech nut and the very minute someone tries to make a law saying 'you can't insult X' or even 'you can't refer to X as Y' I get angry. It doesn't matter if X is a religion, or a retarded person, or a cripple or ... take your pick. I posted that quote because I thought it was funny and because I wanted to anger those that would censor works insulting their oh so precious sensitivities. I got rid of it after realizing it wasn't all that relevant to the topic.

Yes, conspiracy is your game. Why do you think the Muslims of 50 to 100 years from now will be the monsters you seem to think all Muslims are today? Why do you assume children always follow the same religious path their parents did? You are paranoid and just as simple minded as you think Sunni is.

I am a free speech nut and the very minute someone tries to make a law saying 'you can't insult X' or even 'you can't refer to X as Y' I get angry. It doesn't matter if X is a religion, or a retarded person, or a cripple or ... take your pick. I posted that quote because I thought it was funny and because I wanted to anger those that would censor works insulting their oh so precious sensitivities. I got rid of it after realizing it wasn't all that relevant to the topic.

I'm big on free speech too. I have to be. I happen to have a big mouth. :lol:

Notice I offered no opinion on what the Dutch court did. Only my own perception of bigotry and Dutch culture.

Just so you know, the difference between Islam and Christianity is the when Christians go to war in Christ's name, they are going against Christ's teachings. When Muslims go to war in Muhammad's name , they are following Muhammad's teachings. Still not sure which is better?
That might be true, but I'm not so sure. At any given point, one group is going to be more rabid than the other. At the moment the Muslims are winning on rabidity, but that doesn't mean things couldn't swing back the other way. Either way, I have no desire to see any religious group involved in legislating.

But assaulting Jews is still not only praised throughout Europe, but its highly encouraged! I think we should all save ourselves a lot of pain and just covert to Islam right now, put our wives and daughter in burkas and embrace religious fanatism!

The middle east and North Africa are becoming homogenous with Islam, except for well Israel and Lebanon (but see the trend, Christians used to the majority, now they make up 25%). More and more Africans are going over to Islam. Russian's non-muslim population growth is decrease every year (via low birth rates), while it Muslim population increases 10 fold. Eurarbia is becoming more and more of a reality each day.

So let's all embrace the inevitable! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

So when will it be a hate crime to insult Christians? Or any other religion? Piss Christ comes to mind.
Aren't Christians just to turn the other cheek?

So you cowards need protection but it is fine to insult any other religion? Figures YOU would make that claim.

Muslims preached freedom of religion and protection of the laws when it comes to Islam. When it comes to Judaism or Christainity, freedom of religion and speech take a back seat!

But assaulting Jews is still not only praised throughout Europe, but its highly encouraged! I think we should all save ourselves a lot of pain and just covert to Islam right now, put our wives and daughter in burkas and embrace religious fanatism!

The middle east and North Africa are becoming homogenous with Islam, except for well Israel and Lebanon (but see the trend, Christians used to the majority, now they make up 25%). More and more Africans are going over to Islam. Russian's non-muslim population growth is decrease every year (via low birth rates), while it Muslim population increases 10 fold. Eurarbia is becoming more and more of a reality each day.

So let's all embrace the inevitable! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
It is pretty strange.

The court yesterday arguing that the lawmaker should be prosecuted for "inciting hatred and discrimination" and also "for insulting Muslim worshippers because of comparisons between Islam and Nazism."

Imagine if we had this law, about comparing Jews to Nazis. Soggy, Sunni and Jose would all be in prison.

While our Constitution does not allow for state sponsored religion, the US, from its inception, has been a Christian country. However, over the years, that has changed dramatically to the point that we are now a much more secular society that allows for all kinds of different ideas and beliefs.

Muslim countries, for the most part, have never been overly tolerant of anything. However, the fact is that they were more tolerant in the past than the present. They have actually moved in the opposite direction as most of the rest of the world, and they continue to do so.

When we talk about freedom, we assume everyone thinks the way we do. There are very few Christians in America who would deny anyone their right to free speech. Go to a Muslim country and try your hand at free speech. It doesn't exist.

I don't really care what Muslims believe within their own societies. Free people don't have to live in their societies. At the same time, free societies must understand that if Muslims take control of their society, they will live under Muslim rules of law, not their own.

Good post! :clap2:

"blasphemy laws"

I'm with Ravi on this one, Islam sucks. Glad I do not go to the Netherlands enough to stress about it.....

Piss, its not the Muslims that are pussies, rather its the Europeans that are pussies! Americans should try to reorganize NATO to get some stronger allies. I say we go to China, Russia and Japan.

I mean if you form a gang, do you really want to be the big guy with surrounded by miggits with no backbone. Or do you want some big tough crazy guys as your partners. I say we leave NATO and start JUCAR (Japan, USA, China and Russia)! Now that's an alliance not to fuck with! :lol:

Sales down, my great sales achievement last year is a distant memory, collections up, leads nowhere in sight, company stock options sinking like the titanic and long time customers behemonth customers I count on are going out of business, I guess that sums it up!

Yes, conspiracy is your game. Why do you think the Muslims of 50 to 100 years from now will be the monsters you seem to think all Muslims are today? Why do you assume children always follow the same religious path their parents did? You are paranoid and just as simple minded as you think Sunni is.

Being monsters or not has nothing to do with it. The fact is that Muslims do not show tolerance toward others and they run their societies based on their religious laws, regardless of how outdated they may be. You ask me why I think Muslims will be the same in 100 years as today. I ask you why you think they will change.

Forum List

Back