Insulting Islam is now a hate crime in the Netherlands

, as Mr. Wilders points out, he's targeting the religion, not its followers.

This is a common defense of many Islamophobes. It's hard to tell when people have a legitimate complaint or concern about the sacred texts of a religion and when they are just disguising their bigotry. Usually you can tell by the inordinate amount of time they spend ranting anf railing or just throwing nasty digs against the group they are scapegoating. Also by their anger at anyone who offers an opposing viewpoint.

It's not specific to Islamophobes either. You see it with anti-Semites, Catholic bashers, Mormon haters, atheist haters, etc ...

Have you seen the Muslim protests lately against Jews? Whatever Wilder has done is very very tame to the protests. Double standard from the cowards in Europe!

There is no conspiracy here; it's a matter of demographics. Within 50 to 100 years, based on current birthrates, Muslims will become the majority in Europe. When that happens, they will force their way of thinking upon the rest of society as they have in every country where they are the majority. As a Muslim, Sunni understands this so much better than the rest of you.
Yes, conspiracy is your game. Why do you think the Muslims of 50 to 100 years from now will be the monsters you seem to think all Muslims are today? Why do you assume children always follow the same religious path their parents did? You are paranoid and just as simple minded as you think Sunni is.

Being monsters or not has nothing to do with it. The fact is that Muslims do not show tolerance toward others and they run their societies based on their religious laws, regardless of how outdated they may be. You ask me why I think Muslims will be the same in 100 years as today. I ask you why you think they will change.
You, yourself pointed out that Muslim governments were at one time the most tolerant in the world, now you say they are less so. So you already admit they can change. All societies change. All religions adapt. Some don't and disappear.

But assaulting Jews is still not only praised throughout Europe, but its highly encouraged! I think we should all save ourselves a lot of pain and just covert to Islam right now, put our wives and daughter in burkas and embrace religious fanatism!

The middle east and North Africa are becoming homogenous with Islam, except for well Israel and Lebanon (but see the trend, Christians used to the majority, now they make up 25%). More and more Africans are going over to Islam. Russian's non-muslim population growth is decrease every year (via low birth rates), while it Muslim population increases 10 fold. Eurarbia is becoming more and more of a reality each day.

So let's all embrace the inevitable! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

At least there are a few who actually get it. Like I said, Sunni will stand there and tell us straight to our faces what he knows to be true. Most of us will just laugh at him as if he is living a fantasy. Unfortunately, it is us who are living the fantasy and he who lives the reality.

"blasphemy laws"

I'm with Ravi on this one, Islam sucks. Glad I do not go to the Netherlands enough to stress about it.....

Piss, its not the Muslims that are pussies, rather its the Europeans that are pussies!

Try telling that to the British Soccer Hooligans.

Seriously when was the last time you saw a sports riot in our country (Boston winning the world series doesn't count because that was a celebration)?

Highly encouraged? Oh you poor thing. I guess Germany's laws against denying the holocaust is easy to miss while falling over yourself to demonize muslims.

typical, really.

"blasphemy laws"

I'm with Ravi on this one, Islam sucks. Glad I do not go to the Netherlands enough to stress about it.....

Piss, its not the Muslims that are pussies, rather its the Europeans that are pussies!

Seriously when was the last time you saw a sports riot in our country (Boston winning the world series doesn't count because that was a celebration)?

Seriously your not stating that Euros are tough because of Soccer Hooligans are ya?

Seriously your not stating that Euros are tough because of Soccer Hooligans are ya?

No of course not I'm saying they're not all pussies.

So now you can be jailed for insulting the Islamic pricks and their demon god allha-ha-ha?

Right.........lemmie see if I can get a hit squad or a jail sentence.........

Islam is a demonic religion. Yeshua told His disciples that the person after Him that claimed to be a messiah would be a false one.

500 years later, the douchebag Mohamed shows up with a fucked up, mixed up, nasty death dealing religion.

(I used to defend Islam by the way).

Over the years, it got more violent and twisted. You realize that the word "arab" in Hebrew means "mixed up", as well as the fact that the Korn-ahn is also mixed up as well? There is no rhyme or reason to it.

In Genesis, it stated that God brought order out of chaos, why is it that the Islamic idiots want to bring it back?

Then, in the 1970's, with the rise of radical Islam, we end up with murderous thugs like OBL and the Taliban.

Now, that the internet is available for anyone? They are sending their fucked up ideals and thoughts via the computer. Might explain some of the crap that has been happening as of late.

And, for all you Islamic fucks, as well as the douchebag called Sunnidiot, report me to your local mosque.

I live in Amarillo........

Wanna come tell me it's a crime to speak badly of that fucked up demonic theology called Islam?

Go ahead. Good luck.....you're gonna need it.

"blasphemy laws"

Does Boston winning the '08 NBA count? Maybe it's just a Boston thing.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaBrU9ExgBk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaBrU9ExgBk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

More good news!!! :eusa_angel:

It's good news that people are being censored? How?

Would you like if it you were jailed for insulting Jews?
Insulting either Jews or Muslims is OK by me.

But insulting the religion of Judiasm or Islam should Not be allowed.

Judaism is a good thing. It is the original religion of HaShem.

Islam? It's a fucked up demonic theology that sucks big huge purple donkey dicks with thick bulging veins and large mushroom heads.

Funny.. I don't see you bitching about free speech and the incursion of foreign religions when...

Holocaust denier Irving is jailed

British historian David Irving has been found guilty in Vienna of denying the Holocaust of European Jewry and sentenced to three years in prison.

He had pleaded guilty to the charge, based on a speech and interview he gave in Austria in 1989.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Holocaust denier Irving is jailed

Funny how that works, eh?

It's good news that people are being censored? How?

Would you like if it you were jailed for insulting Jews?
Insulting either Jews or Muslims is OK by me.

But insulting the religion of Judiasm or Islam should Not be allowed.

Judaism is a good thing. It is the original religion of HaShem.

Islam? It's a fucked up demonic theology that sucks big huge purple donkey dicks with thick bulging veins and large mushroom heads.

DUUUUDE. How many times do i ahve to remind you that islam worships the same fucking ghost as jews and christians? Really, how many times? If THEY pray to demons then so do you.

I mean, I realize it's easier to talk shit against muslims than admit why all three of those dogmas are referred to as ABRAHAMIC but give me a fucking break. You know goddamn well you would not be so vile against a jew so why apply the same bullshit to muslims?

It is all bad when religions fight, kill, abuse and destroy.

I think the problem here is that people think a lot of Muslims are assholes because they are Muslims. In reality, they are just assholes who happen to be Muslims. Which is why most of the time I don't think Sunni is really a Muslim...he wants us to believe it is their Muslim religion that makes them assholes.

Kind of like Soggy and the Jews. He thinks anything bad Jews do is because they are Jewish.

Yes, conspiracy is your game. Why do you think the Muslims of 50 to 100 years from now will be the monsters you seem to think all Muslims are today? Why do you assume children always follow the same religious path their parents did? You are paranoid and just as simple minded as you think Sunni is.

Being monsters or not has nothing to do with it. The fact is that Muslims do not show tolerance toward others and they run their societies based on their religious laws, regardless of how outdated they may be. You ask me why I think Muslims will be the same in 100 years as today. I ask you why you think they will change.
You, yourself pointed out that Muslim governments were at one time the most tolerant in the world, now you say they are less so. So you already admit they can change. All societies change. All religions adapt. Some don't and disappear.

You best re-read what I wrote. I certainly did not say that Muslim governments were the most tolerant in the world at one time. I said they were more tolerant than they are now. In other words, they've headed in the opposite direction. All I can tell you is that Sunni Man and most other Muslims are laughing at you.

Forum List

Back