Insulting Islam is now a hate crime in the Netherlands

Both the Jews and the Christians had strayed far away from the religion of their fathers.
Muhammad was sent to call the people back to pure monotheism.
The worship of "The One True God"
This is all you need to know about Christianity and Islam:

Christianity asks you to choose.
Islam commands you to submit.

Isn't it obvious which religion is compatible with freedom?

That's not the message I got. From either.

Judaism paid me to turn on the lights.:lol:

Wasn't Mohammed that did it, it was the tribal leaders who got together AFTER his death.

And no, Christians and Jews DO NOT worship the same deity as the Muslims.

Allah is a thinly veiled ripoff of the Jewish theology.
How many deities do you believe in? Have you met them personally? :lol:

How many deities? Just one, and His name is HaShem, but He also goes by a couple others......Adonai, Elohim, God, etc.

Have I met God personally? Yep. Have had some really strange happenings in my life, some of where I should have died, but didn't.

Most interesting one was when I ran away from foster care at 16.

Nope.....sorry.....but there are too many things in the Korn-Ham theological manual that make it suspect.

And.......if it ain't from God, it probably ain't good.

Oh yeah....look up how Islam was started by the way. The tribal leaders waited until AFTER Mohammed died, and didn't put any kind of order into it.

God puts order to things......says so in Genesis.

Wasn't Mohammed that did it, it was the tribal leaders who got together AFTER his death.

How many deities? Just one, and His name is HaShem, but He also goes by a couple others......Adonai, Elohim, God, etc.

Have I met God personally? Yep. Have had some really strange happenings in my life, some of where I should have died, but didn't.

Nope.....sorry.....but there are too many things in the Korn-Ham theological manual that make it suspect.

Oh yeah....look up how Islam was started by the way. The tribal leaders waited until AFTER Mohammed died, and didn't put any kind of order into it.

I'm glad you post your pic in your avatar. If I ever cross your path, I'll be sure to step aside and give you wide berth.

Judaism is a good thing. It is the original religion of HaShem.

Islam? It's a fucked up demonic theology that sucks big huge purple donkey dicks with thick bulging veins and large mushroom heads.

DUUUUDE. How many times do i ahve to remind you that islam worships the same fucking ghost as jews and christians? Really, how many times? If THEY pray to demons then so do you.

I mean, I realize it's easier to talk shit against muslims than admit why all three of those dogmas are referred to as ABRAHAMIC but give me a fucking break. You know goddamn well you would not be so vile against a jew so why apply the same bullshit to muslims?

First of all, you can't have an opinion because you don't believe in any God. Secondly, you try to make an assumption that because Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all monotheistic religions, that they all worship the same God. If this were the case, then why the fuss? Why would Muslims not allow the teaching of those religions in their own societies? On one hand, Muslims try to link parts of Judaism and Christianity to Islam, and on the other they refute those teachings.

It's not merely opinion, cocksheeth.

Abrahamic religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I realize that pesky little details gets in the way of your goyim hating rants but try not to make dominating your ass so easy, dude. I'm starting to feel like an ironic zionist killing fish in a barrel. I don't really care how much you hate muslims, dude. That doesn't change the facts at hand. I've posted my evidence. Now, why don't you shock the fucking world and post yours.

or, just scream jooooooooooooo hating antisemite. I hear THAT always seems to work for your kind.

On one hand, Muslims try to link parts of Judaism and Christianity to Islam, and on the other they refute those teachings.
The parts of the Bible and the Torah that agree with the Quran we accept as divine and authenitic.

But any verses that differ with the Quran we disreguard as fraudlent and inserted into the Bible and Torah for political reasons.

Nothing like cherry picking a religion and then adding your own twist to it to suit your own needs as Mohammed did.

do you REALLY want to make a statement like that, jew? Shall we take a gander at some barbaric OT scripture and consider which parts YOU pick and choose to observe? Hell, with a religion like yours, taking this and that from prior stone age mythology, you might want to keep mum with goofy accusations about cherry picked dogma, jew.

I'm glad you post your pic in your avatar. If I ever cross your path, I'll be sure to step aside and give you wide berth.
As long as you stay out of gay bars. I doubt you will ever see him :lol:

Post your evidence. You are wrong but I'll have more fun rubbing your nose in it time and time again. Hell, if THAT is your standard then so too is christianity. Hell, if THAT is how you feel about it then practically the entire hebrew religion was taken from other mythology. You think Moses was the first fucking legend to have floated down a river? You REALLY think jews FIRST came up with the idea of a global flood? :lol: Say, we sure haven't ever heard of some dude going alone into nature where, supposedly, GOD conveyed some rules to follow, eh?

:lol:

Again, post your evidence so i can have some fun toying with you like a cat does a mouse.

Yup, Mohammad wanted to be a power broker in the Jewish religion and was rejected so he took his marbles and made up his own religion.

I'm just not sure which is more ironic as fuck... Your ignorance or your IRONIC fucking personal mormonism. should you be throwing stones and accusing anyone of making up their own religion mormon?

:cuckoo:

Both the Jews and the Christians had strayed far away from the religion of their fathers.

Bullshit.

It was an invented religion that was invented by the tribal leaders after Mohamed died.

They don't worship the same God as Jews and Christians, they worship a demon that tricked Hagar because she was pissed about being kicked out of the tribe.

Go ahead Sunnidiot, report me to your mosque and tell your imam what a dirtbag I think he is for promoting a false religion.

Uh, so was Christianity.

And yes, they do. I assure you, repeting baseless shit doesn't count as evidence. I"VE posted MY evidence.. How about you do the same.

:lol: a demon. give me a fucking break.

Not only does Islam command you to submit but it commands you in ALL walks of life . Politics , Government, personal Life, friendships, EVERYTHING is ordered to be done. You can not even leave the religion without a threat of murder put on your head.

your christianity doesn't command you in all walks of your life, dude? So, when specifically, do you shed your christian faith in order to act outside of the tennets of your dogma?

Go ahead Sunnidiot, report me to your mosque and tell your imam what a dirtbag I think he is for promoting a false religion.
ABikerSailor do you really think we keep a list of fools like you who say idiotic things about Islam?

Your self induced psychosis means absolutely nothing to us or to anyone else.

Honestly, your deluded sense of reality should be addressed by a mental health professional and intense therapy.

Do I think you keep a list? Yep. Remember a dude named Rushdie? He wrote "The Satanic Verses", which was a book that called attention to how fucked up Islam is.

My self induced psychosis means nothing to you or anyone else? Hmm........considering how many people agree with me means we're ALL living in a delusion except you.

However....you're the one that is nuts. Why? Because you follow a demon theology with Islam.

And.....as long as I'm alive, I'm gonna speak out about Islam, as well as try to eradicate that particular little fucked up theology by my words and deeds. I hope that a whole bunch of people over in London go to Speaker's Corner and start speaking out against Islam.

I'd like to see it tomorrow actually.

As far as being mentally ill? Nope......got 2 certificates from the Navy that said I was perfectly fine. A bit passive aggressive, but, other than that? Sparkling fresh and sane.

You know The Rapist Sunnidiot? You ought to go lay down on someone else's couch for a while.

(BTW y'all......I learned about the Rapist from an episode of Squidbillies. Personally, I think that EVERYONE should watch a bit of Adult Swim every now and again.

Ya learn stuff best when you're laughing.)

WOW you don't know even the slightest fucking bit about what you are trying to talk about. The Satanic Verses didn't' convey how "fucked up" islam is at all. It was largely about western immigration. You didn't read the book. I can tell.

"demon theology"

Again, post your fucking source, dude. I WANT to have some more fun with your goofy fucking anti-islam rant.

uh, you DO realize the punchline that is how christianity formed followed that exact same pattern, yes? Do I REALLY have to point out that even the earliest gospels were written DECADES after jebus lived and died? REALLY?

Nope......you're wrong Shit Gun.

Christianity didn't wait until after Yeshua left to get started. The disciples saw to that.

Might wanna get your facts straight there dude.

Post your evidence, dude.. And don't forget to post a source suggesting that allah is a :lol: demon

Matthew
The early church unanimously held that the gospel of Matthew was the first written gospel and was penned by the apostle of the same name (Matt. 10:2). Lately, the priority of Matthew as the first written gospel has come under suspicion with Mark being considered by many to be the first written gospel. The debate is far from over.
The historian Papias mentions that the gospel of Matthew was originally in Aramaic or Hebrew and attributes the gospel to Matthew the apostle.5

* "Irenaeus (ca. a.d. 180) continued Papias’s views about Matthew and Mark and added his belief that Luke, the follower of Paul, put down in a book the gospel preached by that apostle, and that John, the Beloved Disciple, published his Gospel while residing in Asia. By the time of Irenaeus, Acts was also linked with Luke, the companion of Paul."6

This would mean that if Matthew did write in Aramaic originally, that he may have used Mark as a map, adding and clarifying certain events as he remembered them. But, this is not known for sure.
The earliest quotation of Matthew is found in Ignatius who died around 115 A.D. Therefore, Matthew was in circulation well before Ignatius came on the scene. The various dates most widely held as possible writing dates of the Gospel are between A.D. 40 - 140. But Ignatius died around 115 A.D. and he quoted Matthew. Therefore Matthew had to be written before he died. Nevertheless, it is generally believed that Matthew was written before A.D. 70 and as early as A.D. 50.
When were the gospels written and by whom?

Dating

Estimates for the dates when the canonical Gospel accounts were written vary significantly; and the evidence for any of the dates is scanty. Because the earliest surviving complete copies of the Gospels date to the 4th century and because only fragments and quotations exist before that, scholars use higher criticism to propose likely ranges of dates for the original gospel autographs. Scholars variously assess the consensus or majority view as follows:

* Mark: c. 68–73,[11] c 65-70[2]
* Matthew: c. 70–100.[11] c 80-85.[2] Some conservative scholars argue for a pre-70 date, particularly those that do not accept Mark as the first gospel written.
* Luke: c. 80–100, with most arguing for somewhere around 85,[11], c 80-85[2]
Gospel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WOW you don't know even the slightest fucking bit about what you are trying to talk about. The Satanic Verses didn't' convey how "fucked up" islam is at all. It was largely about western immigration. You didn't read the book. I can tell.

"demon theology"

Again, post your fucking source, dude. I WANT to have some more fun with your goofy fucking anti-islam rant.

Satanic Verses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Satanic verses)
Jump to: navigation, search
For the novel by Salman Rushdie, see The Satanic Verses.
For the controversy over the novel by Salman Rushdie, see The Satanic Verses controversy.

Part of a series on the Qur'an
Mus'haf

Sura · Ayah
Qur'an reading

Tajwid · Hizb · Tarteel · Qur'anic guardian · Manzil · Qari' · Juz' · Rasm · Ruku' · Sujud ·
Translations

List
Origin and development

Meccan revelations · Medinan revelations
Tafsir

Persons related to verses · Justice · Asbab al-nuzul · Naskh · Biblical narratives · Tahrif · Bakkah · Muqatta'at · Esoteric interpretation
Qur'an and Sunnah

Literalism · Miracles · Science · Women
Views on the Qur'an

Shi'a · Criticism · Desecration · Surah of Wilaya and Nurayn · Tanazzulat · Qisas Al-Anbiya · Beit Al Qur'an
This box: view • talk • edit

Satanic Verses is an expression coined by the historian Sir William Muir in reference to a few verses delivered by Muhammad as part of the Qur'an and later retracted. Muslims refer to the delivery and retraction of the two verses as the Gharaniq incident. Narratives involving these verses can be read in, among other places, the biographies of Muhammad by al-Wāqidī, Ibn Sa'd, al-Tabarī, and Ibn Ishaq (the latter as reconstructed by Alfred Guillaume.)
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Basic narrative
* 2 In early Islam
o 2.1 Transmission of the narrative
o 3.1 Academic views
o 3.2 Modern Muslim scholars' views
* 4 Tabarī's account
* 5 See also
* 6 Notes
* 7 References
* 8 External links
o 8.1 Islamic commentators
o 8.2 Non-Islamic commentators

[edit] Basic narrative
See the complete text of Tabarī's account below

There are numerous reports on the incident, which differ in the construction and detail of the narrative, but they may be broadly collated to produce a basic account.[1] In its essential form, the story reports that Muhammad longed to convert his kinsmen and neighbors of Mecca to Islam. As he was reciting Sūra an-Najm[2], considered a revelation by the angel Gabriel, Satan tempted him to utter the following lines after verses 19 and 20 ("Have you considered Allāt and al-'Uzzā / and Manāt, the other third?")

These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

Allāt, al-'Uzzā and Manāt were three goddesses worshipped by the Meccans. Discerning the meaning of "gharāniq" is difficult as it is a word found only in one place. Commentators wrote that it meant the Numidian cranes, which fly at great heights[citation needed]. The Arabic word does generally mean a "crane" - appearing in the singular as ghirnīq, ghurnūq, ghirnawq and ghurnayq, and the word has cousin forms in other words for birds, including "raven, crow" and "eagle".[3]

The subtext to this allegation is that Muhammad was backing away from his otherwise uncompromising monotheism by saying that these goddesses were real and their intercession effective. The Meccans were overjoyed to hear this and joined Muhammad in ritual prostration at the end of the sūrah. The Muslim refugees who had fled to Abyssinia heard of the end of persecution and started to return home. Islamic tradition holds that Gabriel chastised Muhammad for adulterating the revelation, at which point [Qur'an 22:52] is revealed to comfort him,

We have sent no messenger or apostle before you
with whose recitations Satan did not tamper.
Yet God abrogates what Satan interpolates;
then He confirms His revelations,
for God is all-knowing and all-wise.

Muhammad took back his words and the persecution by the Meccans resumed. Verses [Qur'an 53:21] were given, in which the goddesses are belittled.[citation needed] The passage in question reads:

Have you thought of Allāt and al-'Uzzā
and Manāt, the other third?
Are there sons for you, and daughters for Him?
This is certainly an unjust apportioning.
These are only names which you and your fathers have invented. No authority was sent down by God for them. They only follow conjecture and wish-fulfillment, even though guidance had come to them already from their Lord.

Satanic Verses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Satanic Verses is Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988 and inspired in part by the life of Muhammad. As with his previous books, Rushdie relied heavily on contemporary events and persons to create the characters in his book. The character of the chief protagonist of The Satanic Verses is based on that of the Indian film star Amitabh Bachchan.[1] The title refers to what are known as the satanic verses, a group of apocryphal Qur'an verses that allowed for prayers of intercession to be made to three Pagan Meccan goddesses: Allat, Uzza, and Manat.[2] The part of the story that deals with the "satanic verses" in the book was based on the accounts of the historians al-Waqidi and al-Tabari.[2]

In the United Kingdom, the book was well received among critics. It was a 1988 Booker Prize Finalist, eventually losing to Peter Carey's Oscar and Lucinda, and won the Whitbread Award for novel of the year.[3]

In the Muslim community, however, the novel caused great controversy for what many Muslims believed were blasphemous references. As the controversy spread, the book was banned in India and burned in demonstrations in the United Kingdom. In mid-February 1989, following a violent riot against the book in Pakistan, the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of Iran and a Shi'a Muslim scholar, issued a fatwa calling on all good Muslims to kill Rushdie and his publishers, or to point him out to those who can kill him if they cannot themselves.[4]

The Satanic Verses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah.....okay........are you sure I don't know what I'm talking about?

The Satanic Verses (both the verses and the book, which was the inspired by the original verses), DO talk about how fucked up Islam is.

Swing and a miss there Shit Run.

If I take a crowbar to your head because I hate you because of your religion--that's a hate crime.

New Topics

Forum List

Back