Insulting Islam is now a hate crime in the Netherlands

Funny.. I don't see you bitching about free speech and the incursion of foreign religions when...

Holocaust denier Irving is jailed

British historian David Irving has been found guilty in Vienna of denying the Holocaust of European Jewry and sentenced to three years in prison.

He had pleaded guilty to the charge, based on a speech and interview he gave in Austria in 1989.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Holocaust denier Irving is jailed

Funny how that works, eh?
It's amazing when people talk about how they would give their lives to defend "Freedon of Speech"

Then turn around and support laws in countries that send people to jail for denying the Holocaust. :cuckoo:

Insulting either Jews or Muslims is OK by me.

But insulting the religion of Judiasm or Islam should Not be allowed.

Judaism is a good thing. It is the original religion of HaShem.

Islam? It's a fucked up demonic theology that sucks big huge purple donkey dicks with thick bulging veins and large mushroom heads.

DUUUUDE. How many times do i ahve to remind you that islam worships the same fucking ghost as jews and christians? Really, how many times? If THEY pray to demons then so do you.

I mean, I realize it's easier to talk shit against muslims than admit why all three of those dogmas are referred to as ABRAHAMIC but give me a fucking break. You know goddamn well you would not be so vile against a jew so why apply the same bullshit to muslims?

First of all, you can't have an opinion because you don't believe in any God. Secondly, you try to make an assumption that because Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all monotheistic religions, that they all worship the same God. If this were the case, then why the fuss? Why would Muslims not allow the teaching of those religions in their own societies? On one hand, Muslims try to link parts of Judaism and Christianity to Islam, and on the other they refute those teachings.

You best re-read what I wrote. I certainly did not say that Muslim governments were the most tolerant in the world at one time. I said they were more tolerant than they are now. In other words, they've headed in the opposite direction. All I can tell you is that Sunni Man and most other Muslims are laughing at you.

I stand corrected. And I will then be the one to say that Muslim governments were the most tolerant in the world at one time. Far more tolerant than Christian governments of those times. The Jews of Spain and Sicily owed much to the Moors. Islam had nothing to do with the rise of the Inquisition or the Holocaust.

Judaism is a good thing. It is the original religion of HaShem.

Islam? It's a fucked up demonic theology that sucks big huge purple donkey dicks with thick bulging veins and large mushroom heads.

DUUUUDE. How many times do i ahve to remind you that islam worships the same fucking ghost as jews and christians? Really, how many times? If THEY pray to demons then so do you.

I mean, I realize it's easier to talk shit against muslims than admit why all three of those dogmas are referred to as ABRAHAMIC but give me a fucking break. You know goddamn well you would not be so vile against a jew so why apply the same bullshit to muslims?
On one hand, Muslims try to link parts of Judaism and Christianity to Islam, and on the other they refute those teachings.
The parts of the Bible and the Torah that agree with the Quran we accept as divine and authenitic.

But any verses that differ with the Quran we disreguard as fraudlent and inserted into the Bible and Torah for political reasons.

On one hand, Muslims try to link parts of Judaism and Christianity to Islam, and on the other they refute those teachings.
The parts of the Bible and the Torah that agree with the Quran we accept as divine and authenitic.

But any verses that differ with the Quran we disreguard as fraudlent and inserted into the Bible and Torah for political reasons.

Nothing like cherry picking a religion and then adding your own twist to it to suit your own needs as Mohammed did.

Wasn't Mohammed that did it, it was the tribal leaders who got together AFTER his death.

And no, Christians and Jews DO NOT worship the same deity as the Muslims.

Allah is a thinly veiled ripoff of the Jewish theology.

Wasn't Mohammed that did it, it was the tribal leaders who got together AFTER his death.

Yup, Mohammad wanted to be a power broker in the Jewish religion and was rejected so he took his marbles and made up his own religion.

Both the Jews and the Christians had strayed far away from the religion of their fathers.

Muhammad was sent to call the people back to pure monotheism.

The worship of "The One True God"

Both the Jews and the Christians had strayed far away from the religion of their fathers.

Bullshit.

It was an invented religion that was invented by the tribal leaders after Mohamed died.

They don't worship the same God as Jews and Christians, they worship a demon that tricked Hagar because she was pissed about being kicked out of the tribe.

Go ahead Sunnidiot, report me to your mosque and tell your imam what a dirtbag I think he is for promoting a false religion.

Go ahead Sunnidiot, report me to your mosque and tell your imam what a dirtbag I think he is for promoting a false religion.
ABikerSailor do you really think we keep a list of fools like you who say idiotic things about Islam?

Your self induced psychosis means absolutely nothing to us or to anyone else.

Honestly, your deluded sense of reality should be addressed by a mental health professional and intense therapy.

Last edited:
This is all you need to know about Christianity and Islam:

Christianity asks you to choose.
Islam commands you to submit.

Isn't it obvious which religion is compatible with freedom?

Not only does Islam command you to submit but it commands you in ALL walks of life . Politics , Government, personal Life, friendships, EVERYTHING is ordered to be done. You can not even leave the religion without a threat of murder put on your head.

Not only does Islam command you to submit but it commands you in ALL walks of life . Politics , Government, personal Life, friendships, EVERYTHING is ordered to be done. You can not even leave the religion without a threat of murder put on your head.
WoW!!

I didn't know all of that.

I need to make everyone at the mosque aware of this new information!!! :eek:

ABikerSailor do you really think we keep a list of fools like you who say idiotic things about Islam?

Your self induced psychosis means absolutely nothing to us or to anyone else.

Honestly, your deluded sense of reality should be addressed by a mental health professional and intense therapy.

Do I think you keep a list? Yep. Remember a dude named Rushdie? He wrote "The Satanic Verses", which was a book that called attention to how fucked up Islam is.

My self induced psychosis means nothing to you or anyone else? Hmm........considering how many people agree with me means we're ALL living in a delusion except you.

However....you're the one that is nuts. Why? Because you follow a demon theology with Islam.

And.....as long as I'm alive, I'm gonna speak out about Islam, as well as try to eradicate that particular little fucked up theology by my words and deeds. I hope that a whole bunch of people over in London go to Speaker's Corner and start speaking out against Islam.

I'd like to see it tomorrow actually.

As far as being mentally ill? Nope......got 2 certificates from the Navy that said I was perfectly fine. A bit passive aggressive, but, other than that? Sparkling fresh and sane.

You know The Rapist Sunnidiot? You ought to go lay down on someone else's couch for a while.

(BTW y'all......I learned about the Rapist from an episode of Squidbillies. Personally, I think that EVERYONE should watch a bit of Adult Swim every now and again.

Ya learn stuff best when you're laughing.)

How many deities do you believe in? Have you met them personally? :lol:

Some Muslims worship saints and martyrs just like some Jews and some Christians. Monotheism is not a natural belief for many. It seems artificial to me as well.

Forum List

Back