Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.
I'll alter the - Amish.
Gee, all 1/4 million of them?
I wasn't aware that numbers mattered? How many radical Jihadists is too many?
Numbers do matter in such circumstances. When a separate culture grows to the point of challenging the original culture you're going to have problems. Europe is just starting to learn this.

Two of the dumbest ideas ever in the history of mankind:

1. Allow Mexicans to flood into your country

2. Allow Muslims to come into your country.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

The US culture is created from multiculturalism .

I'll alter the - Amish.
Numbers do matter in such circumstances. When a separate culture grows to the point of challenging the original culture you're going to have problems. Europe is just starting to learn this.
I can't what to hear, what was the original culture of Europe (and the US)?

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

Your Godwin in noted. YOu lose.
Sorry, he is a Hitler youth. I'm exempt.

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?

I'll alter the - Amish.

What do you think you are doing with that stupid question?

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?
If you can't deal with the US as it is - leave. I have no issues with cultural diversity here and can defend it all day long as it's an - American tradition.

Sucks to be you.

I'll alter the - Amish.

Requiring you to think (for once).

Liberals really believe they can fix the way browns and blacks behave
We can fix most whites so, what's the problem?

Doesn't matter, you lefties like the status quo. Any attempt to fix anything is met with massive resistance.
Massive resilience from the right (who wants to turn back the clock and live in the past).

Don't be silly.

You asked what the problem was, when you know that you don't care what the problem is, because the horrible result, ie massive social dysfunction, serves your agenda and so, YOU LIKE THE PROBLEM.

You have a vested interest IN the problem, and will actively work to protect and inflame the problem.

If you can't deal with the US as it is - leave. I have no issues with cultural diversity here and can defend it all day long as it's an - American tradition.

Sucks to be you.

And yet, you didn't actually defend it. You made no attempt to debunk the claim in the OP, the diversity is killing innocent people.

Calling something a "Tradition" is not an argument. LOL!! Especially coming from a lefty, whom I am sure supports Gay Marriage.

How many innocent citizens must DIE horrible deaths so the left can feel warm and cozy about letting radicalized terrorists live among us?

Requiring you to think (for once).

Nice vague answer that did not actually answer the question.

You did mange to work in an insult.

Dodging and insulting instead of actually answering the question.

Man, when you started to think about how to explain the point you were trying to make, it must have sounded really fucking stupid considering the way you are now running from it.

Sucks to be you.

And yet, you didn't actually defend it. You made no attempt to debunk the claim in the OP, the diversity is killing innocent people.

Calling something a "Tradition" is not an argument. LOL!! Especially coming from a lefty, whom I am sure supports Gay Marriage.
Of course I support gay marriage. And diversity isn't killing people - religion is (as per usual).

Forum List

Back