Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

You need to find out what multiculturalism is? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. You can have black, white, brown and blue under the same shared culture. That leads to shared values.

When you promote multiculturalism and set aside assimilation, then you will eventually have a clash of culture.

Now this clash of culture is not always a bad thing, but when it comes to Islam it will always lead to violence!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wasn't aware that numbers mattered? How many radical Jihadists is too many?
Numbers do matter in such circumstances. When a separate culture grows to the point of challenging the original culture you're going to have problems. Europe is just starting to learn this.
I can't what to hear, what was the original culture of Europe (and the US)?

What do you think you are doing with that stupid question?
Requiring you to think (for once).

Nice vague answer that did not actually answer the question.

You did mange to work in an insult.

Dodging and insulting instead of actually answering the question.

Man, when you started to think about how to explain the point you were trying to make, it must have sounded really fucking stupid considering the way you are now running from it.
You were asked a question. And you have no answer. Run away now.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

You hit the nail right on the head

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).

You need to find out what multiculturalism is? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. You can have black, white, brown and blue under the same shared culture. That leads to shared values.

When you promote multiculturalism and set aside assimilation, then you will eventually have a clash of culture.

Now this clash of culture is not always a bad thing, but when it comes to Islam it will always lead to violence!

White Christians refuse to assimilate here. Yes, that's an issue.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.
I'll alert the - Amish.

You are one weak and childish red herring after another! That is the sign of low intelligence, a man without an argument or usually both!

Your Godwin in noted. YOu lose.
Sorry, he is a Hitler youth. I'm exempt.

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?
If you can't deal with the US as it is - leave. I have no issues with cultural diversity here and can defend it all day long as it's an - American tradition.

Sucks to be you.

And yet, you didn't actually defend it. You made no attempt to debunk the claim in the OP, the diversity is killing innocent people.

Calling something a "Tradition" is not an argument. LOL!! Especially coming from a lefty, whom I am sure supports Gay Marriage.
Of course I support gay marriage. And diversity isn't killing people - religion is (as per usual).

1. THus your citing of "tradition" as a reason is revealed to be pure bullshit.

2. And the immigration policies of the UK, as per the OP, are based on the same lefty diversity crap that you are spouting, and they are certainly killing people.

YOu left me an opening to discuss the topic. That was dumb. Try harder to be evasive. Perhaps more personal attacks, and avoid mentioning anything connected to anything else?

Liberals really believe they can fix the way browns and blacks behave
We can fix most whites so, what's the problem?

Doesn't matter, you lefties like the status quo. Any attempt to fix anything is met with massive resistance.
Massive resilience from the right (who wants to turn back the clock and live in the past).

Don't be silly.

You asked what the problem was, when you know that you don't care what the problem is, because the horrible result, ie massive social dysfunction, serves your agenda and so, YOU LIKE THE PROBLEM.

You have a vested interest IN the problem, and will actively work to protect and inflame the problem.
In a nation where I can't get morons like you to assimilate the Muslims (and Amish) are low on the list.

Sorry, he is a Hitler youth. I'm exempt.

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?
If you can't deal with the US as it is - leave. I have no issues with cultural diversity here and can defend it all day long as it's an - American tradition.

Sucks to be you.

And yet, you didn't actually defend it. You made no attempt to debunk the claim in the OP, the diversity is killing innocent people.

Calling something a "Tradition" is not an argument. LOL!! Especially coming from a lefty, whom I am sure supports Gay Marriage.
Of course I support gay marriage. And diversity isn't killing people - religion is (as per usual).

1. THus your citing of "tradition" as a reason is revealed to be pure bullshit.

2. And the immigration policies of the UK, as per the OP, are based on the same lefty diversity crap that you are spouting, and they are certainly killing people.

YOu left me an opening to discuss the topic. That was dumb. Try harder to be evasive. Perhaps more personal attacks, and avoid mentioning anything connected to anything else?

The IRA terrorized the UK far more than Muslims ever have. Who do you blame that on?

I'll alert the - Amish.

You are one weak and childish red herring after another! That is the sign of low intelligence, a man without an argument or usually both!

If the nation can handle them it can handle the Muslims, Scientologists, Greeks, Scottish, and people in pussy hats.

Two of the dumbest ideas ever in the history of mankind:

1. Allow Mexicans to flood into your country

2. Allow Muslims to come into your country.
Actually number one is - allow whites in.

Sooo, immigration is good for browns, but bad for whites?
Whites have a bad habit of - taking over and slaughtering everyone else.

Only whites?

How far back in history do you want to go?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Or are you only talking about the US?

Numbers do matter in such circumstances. When a separate culture grows to the point of challenging the original culture you're going to have problems. Europe is just starting to learn this.
I can't what to hear, what was the original culture of Europe (and the US)?

What do you think you are doing with that stupid question?
Requiring you to think (for once).

Nice vague answer that did not actually answer the question.

You did mange to work in an insult.

Dodging and insulting instead of actually answering the question.

Man, when you started to think about how to explain the point you were trying to make, it must have sounded really fucking stupid considering the way you are now running from it.
You were asked a question. And you have no answer. Run away now.

Your question was far to simple for a vastly complex issue, and I speak as someone very good at simplifying complex issues.

This should help you.

Culture of the United States - Wikipedia

So, what was your alleged point you were going to make?

The US culture is created from multiculturalism .
I guess it depends on your definition of multicultural. Years ago I lived in a neighborhood where within the 15 closest homes to mine were mexicans, thais, lebanese, blacks along with newly arrived white folk, greek and serbian. When someone had a cookout or some other gathering you couldn't tell the kids apart other than visually. They all listened to the same music, played sports together, dated each other, culturally they were one. I always laughed that my own kids never had my love of fishing I spent more time fishing with a thai kid and black kid than my own. They were just good american kids.

Two of the dumbest ideas ever in the history of mankind:

1. Allow Mexicans to flood into your country

2. Allow Muslims to come into your country.
Actually number one is - allow whites in.

Sooo, immigration is good for browns, but bad for whites?

Only whites?

How far back in history do you want to go?

Attila?

Japanese?

Chinese?

Or are you only talking about the US?

It only bothers him when whites do it.

Forum List

Back