Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.
Oh it works great if your goal is to divide and conquer a nation from within.

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.
You and Laura must be a couple of those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing so much about.

vpg83r.jpg

HEIL MULTICULTURALISM!

Sorry, my little Hitler youth, but we are not one nation - one race. You can find that (just not here).
we absolutely are one nation.
Not even close. In the very best case we are - five.
five?

do tell
California, New England to DC, North Carolina to Florida to Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico, the Mid West to Canada, the Northwest.

Six.

Oh it works great if your goal is to divide and conquer a nation from within.
Ah. Two more LBJ Democrats I hear so much about!

Forum List

Back