Influential Republicans urge party to unit to stop Trump

The Trump train has you all scared chitless

Everyone should be scared when a huckster who tells you he'll stand for whatever you want him to wants to be POTUS. They use to not trust flip floppers but now the GOP just says "Tell me you love me!" and Trump sighs and goes "Ok, I love you dam"

and you tell your mom he's the man for you
They waved flip flops at the 2004 RNC convention....little did we know that those shoes would become the new symbol of the GOP.

Don't be too hard on the Trumpites. They are having a dream that Chump will win the WH. They have been in misery for 7 years, so let them dream for a few more months.

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

Interestingly enough, there has been very little talk of policy and plans for doing things in the Republican side of the house, while Bernie and Hillary are spending most of their time talking about policy and plans with very little name calling and backbiting.

I think that the reason Donald the Chump is doing so well right now is because of that. He doesn't need to talk policy and plans when the attack mode is so easy to use right now.

However.......................

When it comes to the general, either Sanders or Clinton (who have much more experience and can speak intelligently about issues), are going to destroy him in the debates.
If Cruz, by far the best debater candidate and Rubio by far the most polished, couldn't take him on, what chance does a terrible campaigner and a borderline senile one-trick pony.
Hillary is the most knowledgeable and experienced candidate currently running.....by a wide margin

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

Everyone wants to create jobs....Trump is the least qualified to do so
Everyone wants to keep jobs in the U.S......Trump thinks a president can order it
Securing the border is a pipe dream. So is rounding up 11 million illegals
Everyone wants a strong military....Trump is least qualified to provide one

Everyone wants to keep jobs in the U.S......Trump thinks a president can order it

That's only a smear answer. Why won't you actually tell me which or which ones of the items I listed you are opposed to? Are you against the creation of Jobs?

Interestingly enough, there has been very little talk of policy and plans for doing things in the Republican side of the house, while Bernie and Hillary are spending most of their time talking about policy and plans with very little name calling and backbiting.

I think that the reason Donald the Chump is doing so well right now is because of that. He doesn't need to talk policy and plans when the attack mode is so easy to use right now.

However.......................

When it comes to the general, either Sanders or Clinton (who have much more experience and can speak intelligently about issues), are going to destroy him in the debates.
If Cruz, by far the best debater candidate and Rubio by far the most polished, couldn't take him on, what chance does a terrible campaigner and a borderline senile one-trick pony.
Hillary is the most knowledgeable and experienced candidate currently running.....by a wide margin

Yes, she has experience in wiping a hard drive with a dust cloth and in getting her own people killed.

The GOP is a smaller party than the Dems, and Donald won't even get many Repubs to vote for him. The establishment GOP has already said that they rather lose the WH than have Donald win and ruin the party.

Not only will he ruin his party, but he will embarrass the country. THE MAN IS A CLOWN!

I write that down for my grandchildren to laugh at just like I've written down all your predictions for their amusement.

That's only a smear answer. Why won't you actually tell me which or which ones of the items I listed you are opposed to? Are you against the creation of Jobs?
Trump has no experience in government. He has no experience in macroeconomics, no experience in working with a fractured Congress and no experience in not getting his way

The GOP is a smaller party than the Dems, and Donald won't even get many Repubs to vote for him. The establishment GOP has already said that they rather lose the WH than have Donald win and ruin the party.

Not only will he ruin his party, but he will embarrass the country. THE MAN IS A CLOWN!
The GOP is fractured and in rebellion

They can't get their own house in order....let alone the country

Seems to me the split in the GOP is going to be too much for anyone to overcome. There are many dedicated conservatives who will sit at home in November. 'BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE.."

Probably not.

Better chance of RINOs staying home in their cute Dr. Dentons, flaps unbuttoned waiting for the nearest Democrat to slip it to them.

Some chance that their inner *** might emerge and cause them to suicide by going to the polls and voting Democrat - letting their inner Closetcrat take wing.

Had Trump not joined the race, the GOP may have had a chance. They are now doomed. Either they give the nomination to Trump or he runs Third Party. Simple as that...

Trump has no experience in government. He has no experience in macroeconomics, no experience in working with a fractured Congress and no experience in not getting his way
Not only that, he has no experience as a community organizer!

Not only that, he has no experience as a community organizer!

Community organizer would have been better experience for Trump. It would have given him a chance to actually meet the people other than telling them they need to do a better job cleaning his toilets

Had Trump not joined the race, the GOP may have had a chance. They are now doomed. Either they give the nomination to Trump or he runs Third Party. Simple as that...

Yes Dear. Another of your famous predictions. Suppose he wins the nomination and either Rubio or Cruz runs Independent?

Forum List

Back