Influential Republicans urge party to unit to stop Trump

Trump hasn't even shown that he understands much about the government or what certain aspects of his role as president should be.

Shit................he didn't even know what the nuclear triad is. Although I wouldn't expect many civilians to know what it is, I DO expect the future CIC to know what it is.

Its not just that he doesn't understand about government, foreign policy or the economy

He has done little homework to bring himself up to speed. He relies on one liners and bravado to substitute for knowledge

Trump hasn't even shown that he understands much about the government or what certain aspects of his role as president should be.

Shit................he didn't even know what the nuclear triad is. Although I wouldn't expect many civilians to know what it is, I DO expect the future CIC to know what it is.

Its not just that he doesn't understand about government, foreign policy or the economy

He has done little homework to bring himself up to speed. He relies on one liners and bravado to substitute for knowledge

He must have learned how to do that from Palin. She was really good at throwing red meat to the base while saying nothing.

He must have learned how to do that from Palin. She was really good at throwing red meat to the base while saying nothing.

What Trump has over Palin is that even when he is proven wrong...he still insists he is right

What Trump has over Palin is that even when he is proven wrong...he still insists he is right

You call doubling down on bad information and lies a good thing?

The Trump train has you all scared chitless

Everyone should be scared when a huckster who tells you he'll stand for whatever you want him to wants to be POTUS. They use to not trust flip floppers but now the GOP just says "Tell me you love me!" and Trump sighs and goes "Ok, I love you dam"

and you tell your mom he's the man for you

Hey....................I don't think that anyone is going to be able to get influential republicans to stop Trump.

Even the Koch brothers are scared of him................

The deepest-pocketed operation on the right, the network helmed by the billionaires Charles and David Koch, had seriously debated launching an aggressive assault on Trump, but sourcesfamiliar with the network's planning tell POLITICO that’s now highly unlikely. And the Karl Rove-conceived Crossroads outfits also are sitting out the party’s bitter primary, instead spending their cash attacking Democrats.

Read more: Mega-donors shy away from fight with Trump

You call doubling down on bad information and lies a good thing?

I never said good

Trump is like a petulant schoolboy who never admits to wrongdoing. He was either misquoted, misunderstood or his "facts" are beyond question

And so advances my hope for an election with one Democrat candidate; one Republican candidate and at least two, better three (3, libs) in the running.

Seems to me the split in the GOP is going to be too much for anyone to overcome. There are many dedicated conservatives who will sit at home in November. 'BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE.."

Interestingly enough, there has been very little talk of policy and plans for doing things in the Republican side of the house, while Bernie and Hillary are spending most of their time talking about policy and plans with very little name calling and backbiting.

I think that the reason Donald the Chump is doing so well right now is because of that. He doesn't need to talk policy and plans when the attack mode is so easy to use right now.

However.......................

When it comes to the general, either Sanders or Clinton (who have much more experience and can speak intelligently about issues), are going to destroy him in the debates.

Interestingly enough, there has been very little talk of policy and plans for doing things in the Republican side of the house, while Bernie and Hillary are spending most of their time talking about policy and plans with very little name calling and backbiting.

I think that the reason Donald the Chump is doing so well right now is because of that. He doesn't need to talk policy and plans when the attack mode is so easy to use right now.

However.......................

When it comes to the general, either Sanders or Clinton (who have much more experience and can speak intelligently about issues), are going to destroy him in the debates.
If Cruz, by far the best debater candidate and Rubio by far the most polished, couldn't take him on, what chance does a terrible campaigner and a borderline senile one-trick pony.

Trump is like a petulant schoolboy who never admits to wrongdoing. He was either misquoted, misunderstood or his "facts" are beyond question
This is about Trump, not Obama.

You guys really need to get your story right

One minute Obama is on an apology tour...the next he refuses to admit wrongdoing
It's one thing to apologize for the mistakes of others, another to do so for your own.

Or in Trump's case, just deny you ever made ANY mistakes.

Trump: I Don't Think I've Ever Asked God for Forgiveness

This is about Trump, not Obama.

You guys really need to get your story right

One minute Obama is on an apology tour...the next he refuses to admit wrongdoing
It's one thing to apologize for the mistakes of others, another to do so for your own.

Or in Trump's case, just deny you ever made ANY mistakes.

Trump: I Don't Think I've Ever Asked God for Forgiveness

He doesn't think that he has to, because he goes to church, drinks his wine, eats his "cracker", and then feels "cleansed".

He thinks he doesn't need to ask for forgiveness after that, because the crackers and wine solved his problems (and he said he does that as often as he can).

Forum List

Back