Infanticide or late term abortion?

If is the most powerful word in the English language. Nearly every state limits late term abortion to fetuses with severe congenital abnormalities or a severe threat to the life of the mother. If money was her only consideration yes I think I could call it infanticide if the fetus was viable. I don't know if the states that have no limits would.
Nearly? Which ones allow it then?

And what makes an infant viable?

At what age?

I know in Ohio, for example, people will soon vote on whether to embrace abortion. In the proposed constitutional amendment, abortion would be allowed in all cases if the health of the mother demands it. So, lets say the mother is depressed about being a mother and wants the child gone, so in the opinion of the doctor the best thing for the health of the mother she should have a late term abortion.

The Left was very clever in their wording. No one will ever know due to HIPPA laws.

America would never have agreed to such barbarism, which is why they are lied to continuously about such things.

In fact, I often wonder if the Left wanted Roe vs Wade gone for this very reason.

Because a late term abortion happens when you find out you're about to give birth to a mongaloid.
i believe you are referring to a downs syndrome fetus........mongaloid????.....lol

in that instance of severe deformities and birth defects, that is what it should be used for

they carefully check blood of early pregnancies now for blood issues that may warrant an amniocentesis checking fluids, so the surprises are rarer

Nearly? Which ones allow it then?
Guess. I'll give you a hint, there are 7 of them.
And what makes an infant viable?

Time in the oven, mostly. The ability to sustain life functions, , eating pooping and growing (including using currently available technology for incubation ). Some fatal congenital defects are not known until late in the term.

Guess. I'll give you a hint, there are 7 of them.

Time in the oven, mostly. The ability to sustain life functions, , eating pooping and growing (including using currently available technology for incubation ). Some fatal congenital defects are not known until late in the term.

7 is nearly 50 in leftist vermin math.

they carefully check blood of early pregnancies now for blood issues that may warrant an amniocentesis checking fluids, so the surprises are rarer
But they still happen. Late term abortions are rare for that very reason. That's why they should be legal, not to terminate a healthy viable fetus. Doctors should not feel it necessary to leave a dead fetus in a mother, allow it to become septic to cause a miscarriage/stillbirth because they were afraid of the abortion laws.

But they still happen. Late term abortions are rare for that very reason. That's why they should be legal, not to terminate a healthy viable fetus. Doctors should not feel it necessary to leave a dead fetus in a mother, allow it to become septic to cause a miscarriage/stillbirth because they were afraid of the abortion laws.

Nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. That wasn't a baby that died in utero.

Nothing whatsoever to do with the topic. That wasn't a baby that died in utero.

Holy shit Batman, that was a beautiful whine. Btw, It was in response to tangent on why late term abortion should be legal and this statement by Sloopy"they carefully check blood of early pregnancies now for blood issues that may warrant an amniocentesis checking fluids, so the surprises are rarer"

Anything else Big Boy?

Holy shit Batman, that was a beautiful whine. Btw, It was in response to tangent on why late term abortion should be legal and this statement by Sloopy"they carefully check blood of early pregnancies now for blood issues that may warrant an amniocentesis checking fluids, so the surprises are rarer"

Anything else Big Boy?

I see.

So having a different opinion is "whining" now.

We understand you. You no longer need to clarify.

'Bye.

Actually, the overturning of Roe vs. Wade helped save this 10 year old girl from continuous rape.

The Left ran with the story of a 10 year old girl in Ohio who could not obtain an abortion in Ohio because of the newer laws, so she went to Indiana for an abortion. Law makers in Ohio thought that the story was made up at first, because the rape of a 10 year old had not been reported to police, and because Ohio law would have allowed her to have the abortion being a minor who was raped.

But it turns out that the abortion doctor in Ohio did not report the rape to authorities, a clear violation of the law. The Indiana abortion doctor then reported the rape to the news, which was a violation of patient confidentiality, but the Left needed the propaganda, so they violated the law anyway. However, this meant that the crime of rape needed to be reported, so they started asking questions as to who raped her. It turned out that the boyfriend of the mother, who was an illegal alien, admitted to the rape of the child. However, the mother refused to believe this and insisted the charges be dropped against her boyfriend, which they obviously could not do.

And there you have it, had Roe not been overturned the abortion doctor would have done the abortion in secret and gone unreported as the child would have returned again, and again, and again, as the abortion doctor laughed all the way to the bank.
She would have never gone to Indiana had you not overturned Roe v Wade. An Ohio abortion doctor should have handled this from the beginning. Ohio draconian laws are making your 10 year old rape victims come to us. First of all, why are you raping 10 year olds in these two red states? That's the first question.

She would have never gone to Indiana had you not overturned Roe v Wade. An Ohio abortion doctor should have handled this from the beginning. Ohio draconian laws are making your 10 year old rape victims come to us. First of all, why are you raping 10 year olds in these two red states? That's the first question.

Still laughing about "mongoloid".

And you expect us to take you seriously.

But that was a cute post.

:laughing0301:

Still laughing about "mongoloid".

And you expect us to take you seriously.

But that was a cute post.

:laughing0301:

I love it that red states banned abortion. Sort of a social experiment. So far so good. Your women just come to our states to get them. So we are getting tourism dollars out of this.

I love it that red states banned abortion. Sort of a social experiment. So far so good. Your women just come to our states to get them. So we are getting tourism dollars out of this.

Yes, you believe that.

Suck down your murder money.

Forum List

Back