Indiana parents lose custody after court rules not 'affirming' child's gender identity is 'abuse'

I asked a question. You won't answer it.

Moving on.
What question did you ask?

I just went through our exchange and I saw no question other than to clarify what I meant by "Big Government" which I initially asked you to clarify.

What question did you ask?

I just went through our exchange and I saw no question other than to clarify what I meant by "Big Government" which I initially asked you to clarify.
:laughing0301: I asked you first. Nice little tap dance but it didn't work.

Run along or you'll be late for work. Need a TicTac?

Banned books are by the republicans. The republicans want all gays and trannies disappearing into the night..

By “banned books”, of course, what you are referring to is the abusive sexual grooming and exploitation of young children by faggots, trannies, and other depraved sexual perverts/predators. Your absurd euphemisms do not fool anyone. We know what it is that you are defending, and that you are condemning sane, decent people for opposing.

The article is biased for sure...the article title let's you know that...but reading let's you understand that the gender dysforia is a result of the abuse and neglect...not a reason why the child was removed from the home. The gender dysforia became a focus of the abuse and neglect but the abuse was what initially caused the gender dysforia.

Just because the parents sent the child off to boarding school doesn't mean that they don't have to parent the child. And the courts upheld that.

The article is biased for sure...the article title let's you know that...but reading let's you understand that the gender dysforia is a result of the abuse and neglect...not a reason why the child was removed from the home. The gender dysforia became a focus of the abuse and neglect but the abuse was what initially caused the gender dysforia.

Just because the parents sent the child off to boarding school doesn't mean that they don't have to parent the child. And the courts upheld that.
"The article is biased", yet you continue to shape your opinion around it.

Says something.

By “banned books”, of course, what you are referring to is the abusive sexual grooming and exploitation of young children by faggots, trannies, and other depraved sexual perverts/predators. Your absurd euphemisms do not fool anyone. We know what it is that you are defending, and that you are condemning sane, decent people for opposing.
You're too stupid and overt for anyone to mistake for sane and decent. 😄

And you know the judge is impartial....................... how, precisely?
Judges are often at odds with the Department of Children's Services in just about every state. (By law and in reality) DCS wants the kids and judges are extremely hesitant to let them have them. DCS must "shock the court" with abuse and neglect in order for the judge to agree with DCS. Gender dysforia is not shocking. Nor is parental disproval of that lifestyle.

Every child in America will engage in behaviors that are diametrically opposed to the parents wishes. The state has no rights to interfere with the parents on this issue.
However,
When it comes time for how the parents discipline their child the state can limit how the parents act...especially when the life and health of the child becomes endangered. (As it was in this case)

Judges are often at odds with the Department of Children's Services in just about every state. (By law and in reality) DCS wants the kids and judges are extremely hesitant to let them have them. DCS must "shock the court" with abuse and neglect in order for the judge to agree with DCS. Gender dysforia is not shocking. Nor is parental disproval of that lifestyle.

Every child in America will engage in behaviors that are diametrically opposed to the parents wishes. The state has no rights to interfere with the parents on this issue.
However,
When it comes time for how the parents discipline their child the state can limit how the parents act...especially when the life and health of the child becomes endangered. (As it was in this case)
So, no actual answer to my question.

There have been times when I thought highly of some of your opinions.

So, no actual answer to my question.
I did....you just don't like the answer.

Neither the court or DCS acted on the child having gender dysforia. The parents alone made this an issue. (And all evidence shown makes me suspect they caused the gender dysforia)

I did....you just don't like the answer.

Neither the court or DCS acted on the child having gender dysforia. The parents alone made this an issue. (And all evidence shown makes me suspect they caused the gender dysforia)
You sure have a lot of opinions about a mental illness that you can't even spell. Just sayin'.

It's "dysphoria".

As a Christian, I don't consume alcohol, and I'm almost ready to head out.

Thanks.
We had it down the best that could be had in an imperfect world with a married couple having one work on a job with pay and the other work taking care of the family and home. That is long gone. And it is expensive with a large government to pay for it all.

Forum List

Back