Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Think I may need to revisit my retirement plan location. I heard Marion is not as cold in the winter as INdy

-Geaux

The RFRA does not discriminate against gays in any shape or form.
what is the purpose of it ......
To protect normal people.
from what ??
These people do not look normal to me

0.jpg

I like how the good governor shut down that Clinton fag G Step midget

-Geaux

Pence described the media coverage and opposition to the law as "shameless rhetoric," saying it strengthens the foundation of First Amendment rights rather than discriminates.

“We're not going to change the law," he said, "but if the general assembly in Indiana sends me a bill that adds a section that reiterates and amplifies and clarifies what the law really is and what it has been for the last 20 years, than I'm open to that."

This Week' Transcript: Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley
Indiana Religious Freedom Bill Might Rile 2016 Race
NCAA Says It Will Monitor Impacts of Indiana Religious Law
When ABC's George Stephanopoulos asked Pence if the law allowed businesses like florists to refuse to work with gay or lesbian weddings, as critics have said, the governor said the situation has more to do with whether the government is involved.

"The question here is if there is a government action or a law that an individual believes impinges on their religious liberty, they have the opportunity to go to court, just as the Religious Freedom and Reformation Act that Bill Clinton signed allowed them, to go to court and the court would evaluate the circumstance under the standards articulated in this act," Pence said.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Says Controversial Religious Freedom Law Won t Change - ABC News

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

I'm not quite sure how baking a cake "caters" to anyone's lifestyle. Its just a cake.
Its agreeing to make a cake for something you don't believe in which is a homosexual "marriage".
What someone who bakes cakes for a living believes in is getting paid, on time, for said cake.
Obviously not. The baker in Oregon was harassed,attacked and forced out of business for following her first amendment rights.

There's nothing in the 1st amendment that gives anyone the right to deny public accommodation based on sexual orientation.
There is nothing in the 1st amendment that says they can't either.

Christian nut bag lies in order to discriminate

An Indiana business owner went on a local radio station and said that he had discriminated against gay or lesbian couples even before Gov. Mike Pence (R) signed a law on Thursday protecting business owners who decide to discriminate for “religious liberty” reasons. He then defended the practice and suggested he would do it again.

The business owner, who would not give his name or the name of his business, said he had told some LGBT “people” that equipment was broken in his restaurant and he couldn’t serve them even though it wasn’t and other people were already eating at the tables. “So, yes, I have discriminated,” he toldRadioNOW 100.9hosts. The hosts were surprised the owner said he was okay with discriminating.

Protecting from sickness of humankind like this crap

-Geaux

I consider you to be an inferior subnormal...a conservative but I repeat myself...

Basketball great Charles Barkley calls on the NCAA to pull the Final Four tournament from Indiana.
“Discrimination in any form is unacceptable to me,” said Barkley. “As long as anti-gay legislation exists in any state, I strongly believe big events such as the Final Four and Super Bowl should not be held in those states’ cities.”

This is a civil rights battle and all the usual suspects are lined up on the losing side.

Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.
Religion is a choice, in most cases, and that's protected so, relax little friend, we are just expanding the protected "choices".

Religion is protected by the Constitution. Faggotry is not.

Homophobes like you are mostly closeted homosexuals.

Come out of the closet. Know real freedom.

When are you going to post videos of your "ok to be gay" tour in Yemen?

Indiana's new state motto:

Indiana--More Tolerant Than Yemen!

Protecting from sickness of humankind like this crap

-Geaux

I consider you to be an inferior subnormal...

Thanks. You wont mind if I consider the source do you? lol

-Geaux
No I don't mind to me you are an entitled white male full of itself

here you are

Welcome to Indiana your sexual orientation please

Frame%2BBob%2B01A.jpg

That's Bob's brother who is not a racist however

Dig it

-Geaux

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

Let's rephrase that, shall we?

"Blacks should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't even be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and blacks will get over it".

See how that looks?
Race is not a lifestyle choice.

Religion is.

Oh, again you bring up ANCIENT history and try to compare that to today's day and age. Lol. Silly boy. :)
Maybe you should learn Islam, where an insult of a thousand years ago was fucking yesterday. Oh that's right, you have no clue about Islam because you never studied it, like the rest of the dumbshits here.

And somehow, by magic I guess, a religion of warriors is supposed to be better than a religion of peacemakers, who spent five hundred years chopping off the heads of Muslims, Jews, and other unbelievers, when that is they weren't slaughtering each other. History matters, learn to apply it.

Muslims slaughtered Jews by the thousands. Muhammad himself wiped out several towns full of Jews. Muslims waged war on Christians for 500 years before the started to defend themselves.

Talk about someone who knows nothing of history.
Not that I will bother with any of your nonsense, but, the Christians were pussies then, which they're supposed to be. At least the Jews and the Muslims can kill their enemies, with God's blessing and help no less.

Oh, and yesterday, the Jews were pussies. :rolleyes-41:
Yep, those who died in the camps, like sheep, were. The ones who survived might have been even worse, they were Nazi cocksuckers.

:blahblah: Remember, the government had confiscated all weapons. Can't fight against men with guns when you're unarmed. Duh. Also, these people probably trusted their government. "Oh, they would NEVER do something like that."

That's right, wear that bigotry on your sleeve like a good chap.

It's not bigotry. It's well deserved contempt.

Definitely bigotry.

What isn't bigotry? Why isn't contempt towards a Christian deemed bigotry? Hmm?

A bigot is "a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)."

Whether or not contempt is involved is irrelevant. I can have contempt of court because of a specific idea that I abhore, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the judge. I can have contempt for a religion or a religious view, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the religious PERSON. One can disagree with the religion and like the religious. My family is a classic example. I'm an atheist. Most of the rest of my family is devout Catholic. I intensely dislike Catholicism, but love my family. You can intensely dislike homosexuality for whatever reason. You can even dislike the homosexual. But you have no right to discriminate against them because they are homosexuals. The hatred needs to stop. They aren't hurting anyone by being gay any more than heterosexuals are hurting anyone by being heterosexual. Their sexual preference is no one else's business but their own.

So if you feel contempt for all Nazis, does that make you a bigot?

That is NOT a good analogy. Gay people being gay are not hurting anyone! BIG difference there.

look....if that's what Indiana wants ....who are we to say no? :dunno:

I do respect their decision.

Because it violates the constitution.

The 14th amendment clearly says that everyone is to be treated equally under the law.

The government of Indiana has written and passed a law that makes it legal to not treat everyone equally under the law.

The federal Constitution trumps state laws. If a state law violates the constitution that law isn't implemented.

I'm sure that people are right now taking steps to challenge that law in court. No court in the nation is going to allow a state to violate the Constitution.

I just want to know how a gay person is going to be able to eat food if the only store in their small town won't sell food to them because they're gay?

Or how is a gay person going to get the proper medical treatment if the only doctor in their small town refuses to treat them because they're gay?

Well, you make a good point, especially with the doctor. I don't like it though. The government telling you that you don't have the choice when it is your own business? Besides, gay is not a religion, nor is it a race or gender.

His point is bullshit. If I'm a Jewish doctor and you're a Nazi and I don't want to treat you for a mortal injury, then you are going to die. Tough shit for you.

Gay people aren't killing or hurting other people by the simple act of being gay.

So, you would let another human being die because he or she is gay? And you consider yourself a "religious" person? What would God think about that? That's really twisted. Some of you people make religion look like a very UGLY thing.

Forum List

Back