Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Definitely bigotry.

What isn't bigotry? Why isn't contempt towards a Christian deemed bigotry? Hmm?

A bigot is "a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)."

Whether or not contempt is involved is irrelevant. I can have contempt of court because of a specific idea that I abhore, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the judge. I can have contempt for a religion or a religious view, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the religious PERSON. One can disagree with the religion and like the religious. My family is a classic example. I'm an atheist. Most of the rest of my family is devout Catholic. I intensely dislike Catholicism, but love my family. You can intensely dislike homosexuality for whatever reason. You can even dislike the homosexual. But you have no right to discriminate against them because they are homosexuals. The hatred needs to stop. They aren't hurting anyone by being gay any more than heterosexuals are hurting anyone by being heterosexual. Their sexual preference is no one else's business but their own.

So if you feel contempt for all Nazis, does that make you a bigot?

That is NOT a good analogy. Gay people being gay are not hurting anyone! BIG difference there.

They are hurting people by shoving everyone's faces in their lifestyle. Forcing a baker to attend their wedding is hurting the baker, especially when he/she gets fined $100,000. Why should anyone be forced to do something they don't want to do? Can anyone explain that?
When I got married, we did not invite the baker to the wedding. The cake was delivered to the venue a few hours before the reception started. We saw the baker once, 2 months before the wedding.

When normal people watch two guys French kissing, it turns their stomachs.
Most people aren't gay men, and I prefer this:
Tanya-Chalkin.jpg

And gay men don't want to watch you vacuum a vulva either.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
It means, dummy, that what is sexy changes depending upon what you like to fuck. To me the above is very hot, I like girls. You are still stuck on the playground, where the worse thing you can be called is a fag.

According to Indiana attorney and political commentator Abdul-Hakim Shabazz, Indiana legislators, in their haste to protect the religious values and practices of their constituents, may have unwittingly put the state in an awkward position with those who profess to smoke pot as a religious sacrament.

Shabazz pointed out that it is still illegal to smoke pot in Indiana, but wrote, “I would argue that under RFRA, as long as you can show that reefer is part of your religious practices, you got a pretty good shot of getting off scot-free.”

Whoops Indiana s anti-gay religious freedom act opens the door for the First Church of Cannabis

tumblr_nda74oiBj91t4kgqto1_500.jpg

What isn't bigotry? Why isn't contempt towards a Christian deemed bigotry? Hmm?

A bigot is "a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)."

Whether or not contempt is involved is irrelevant. I can have contempt of court because of a specific idea that I abhore, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the judge. I can have contempt for a religion or a religious view, but that doesn't mean that I dislike the religious PERSON. One can disagree with the religion and like the religious. My family is a classic example. I'm an atheist. Most of the rest of my family is devout Catholic. I intensely dislike Catholicism, but love my family. You can intensely dislike homosexuality for whatever reason. You can even dislike the homosexual. But you have no right to discriminate against them because they are homosexuals. The hatred needs to stop. They aren't hurting anyone by being gay any more than heterosexuals are hurting anyone by being heterosexual. Their sexual preference is no one else's business but their own.

So if you feel contempt for all Nazis, does that make you a bigot?

That is NOT a good analogy. Gay people being gay are not hurting anyone! BIG difference there.

They are hurting people by shoving everyone's faces in their lifestyle. Forcing a baker to attend their wedding is hurting the baker, especially when he/she gets fined $100,000. Why should anyone be forced to do something they don't want to do? Can anyone explain that?
When I got married, we did not invite the baker to the wedding. The cake was delivered to the venue a few hours before the reception started. We saw the baker once, 2 months before the wedding.
Yep, but the little infant thinks someone being required to do their job is the same as placing him in chains, putting a gun to his head, and making him sing the weeding march while bearing the rings on a satin pillow.

The asshole is the one who can't grow up enough to understand that being a doctor means you don't get to say I'm Dr. X, but I don't treat faggots or Jews. Grownups know better, you don't.

Which is why less and less truly Moral people are going into careers like Medicine and Law. They can't stomach the things they would be expected to do. Unfortunately that means we're dealing with a lot more immoral doctors, judges, lawyers, etc.... every year.

The asshole is the one who can't grow up enough to understand that being a doctor means you don't get to say I'm Dr. X, but I don't treat faggots or Jews. Grownups know better, you don't.

Which is why less and less truly Moral people are going into careers like Medicine and Law. They can't stomach the things they would be expected to do. Unfortunately that means we're dealing with a lot more immoral doctors, judges, lawyers, etc.... every year.
Truly moral people know that they don't get to pick and choose what parts of humanity to help when they signed up to help humanity.

Truly moral people know that they don't get to pick and choose what parts of humanity to help when they signed up to help humanity.

LOL. Truly moral people know it's not their job to help other people, only to pick up what the others leave behind when they stop breathing.
That's your version of morality alright.

That's the ONLY version of morality. It's been around since human beings began congregating in larger groups and it's simple common sense. Any assets expended to benefit someone else are no longer there to benefit YOU. Since the most basic morality tells us that we must first provide for, protect, and advamce ourselves, not others; I'm not sure how anyone can even suggest anything to the contrary.

That's the ONLY version of morality. It's been around since human beings began congregating in larger groups and it's simple common sense. Any assets expended to benefit someone else are no longer there to benefit YOU. Since the most basic morality tells us that we must first provide for, protect, and advamce ourselves, not others; I'm not sure how anyone can even suggest anything to the contrary.
Selfishness can be, but often isn't, the first rule of survival, not morality. To be moral means to see beyond yourself. The selfish act is to not run into the street to garb a child before it's hit by a car. The moral act is the exact opposite. In your version of morality, you'd wait until the car had passed, and then walk to the dead body to look through the pockets for ice cream money...

Faggots should stop suing people who refuse to cater to their "lifestyle" and laws like this wouldn't be needed but of course the people in the right are blamed as usual. Indiana will survive and faggots will get over it.

Be careful what you wish for. If people stopped sueing to redress their grievances they might start shooting instead.
America doesn't bow to terrorist threats. You can't shoot people for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Speaking of shooting people, why haven't you or any of your usual buddies replied to this thread? Something about page 1 bothering you? Did I pull the curtain back on your ruse? Grand Theater in California Shocked Sodomite Suppression Act US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Selfishness can be, but often isn't, the first rule of survival, not morality. To be moral means to see beyond yourself. The selfish act is to not run into the street to garb a child before it's hit by a car. The moral act is the exact opposite. In your version of morality, you'd wait until the car had passed, and then walk to the dead body to look through the pockets for ice cream money...

No. Being MORAL means understanding, accepting and acting according to the basic tenants of RIGHT and WRONG, nothing more.

In your example, unless the child is yours, you have no responsibility for it. If the parents aren't there, then anything the child has on them is fair game.

No. Being MORAL means understanding, accepting and acting according to the basic tenants of RIGHT and WRONG, nothing more.

In your example, unless the child is yours, you have no responsibility for it. If the parents aren't there, then anything the child has on them is fair game.
Yep, you're a total loon like Bripat, and nothing like moral. Is that some Ayn Rand shit, it's certainly nothing like the morality of the people who founded this nation, making you an American in name only.

Connecticut To Become First State To Boycott Indiana Over LGBT Discrimination Law

WASHINGTON -- Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy (D) will sign an executive order on Monday barring state-funded travel to Indiana because of the state's new law that could allow businesses to turn away gay and lesbian customers for religious reasons.

More: Connecticut To Become First State To Boycott Indiana Over LGBT Discrimination Law

Thank you, Governor Malloy, for sending a clear message to these Indiana bigots.

Protecting from sickness of humankind like this crap

-Geaux

I consider you to be an inferior subnormal...a conservative but I repeat myself...

Basketball great Charles Barkley calls on the NCAA to pull the Final Four tournament from Indiana.
“Discrimination in any form is unacceptable to me,” said Barkley. “As long as anti-gay legislation exists in any state, I strongly believe big events such as the Final Four and Super Bowl should not be held in those states’ cities.”
I consider you to be abnormal and stupid. Normal is not gay.

Yep, you're a total loon like Bripat, and nothing like moral. Is that some Ayn Rand shit, it's certainly nothing like the morality of the people who founded this nation, making you an American in name only.
Christians founded this nation on Christian principles.

Hmmm....I wonder how a gay restaurant owner would feel if he were forced to, by law, serve a table of 6 who are all wearing "vote NO for gay marriage" shirts.

Forum List

Back