Incredibly, In Prime Time Interview Brian Williams Treats Obama as a Victim of Bad In

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Incredibly, In Prime Time Interview Brian Williams Treats Obama as a Victim of Bad Intelligence on Benghazi​

Incredibly, In Prime Time Interview Brian Williams Treats Obama as a Victim of Bad Intelligence on Benghazi | Flopping Aces
Brent Baker @ Newsbusters:

Even after all the e-mails and information has come out over the past few weeks proving dissembling by President Obama himself and other administration officials on what they knew about the Benghazi attack and how their public pronouncements did not match reality, NBC’s Brian Williams, on Thursday’s Rock Center, treated President Obama as a victim of bad intelligence who is struggling to find the truth.

Incredible. The perfect definition of “in the tank.”

Williams spent a couple of days with Obama for campaign travelogue pieces which consumed the first 25 minutes of the prime time hour. In Colorado with Obama on Wednesday afternoon, Williams posed this obsequious question:

Have you been happy with the intelligence, especially in our post 9-11 world? The assessment of your intelligence community, as we stand here, is that it still was a spontaneous terrorist attack and were you happy with what you were able to learn as this unfolded? It went on for several hours.

video link:
http://www.mrctv.org/videos/incredibly-brian-williams-treats-obama-victim-bad-intelligence-benghazi

Quite a questionable assertion: “The assessment of your intelligence community, as we stand here, is that it still was a spontaneous terrorist attack.”

Williams betrayed his lack of interest in the unfolding scandal when he fretted at the top of the show: “The Libya story won’t go away.”

Williams failed to follow up on Obama’s answer on Benghazi, moving on the other topics, including whether he’s “verging on wistful” about the presidency and highlighting Obama’s Tonight Show retort to Donald Trump.

Read more:
Incredibly, In Prime Time Interview Brian Williams Treats Obama as a Victim of Bad Intelligence on Benghazi | NewsBusters.org

Sounds more like he and his State Department got the requests and decided to do nothing. Once those four Americans were dead all he was worried about was covering his ass strangling any bad publicity.

After all, can't let anything stand in the way of that second term.

Glad I'm not in the militay as I'd have a hard time with that asshole as CIC. Good God.

Sounds more like he and his State Department got the requests and decided to do nothing. Once those four Americans were dead all he was worried about was covering his ass strangling any bad publicity.

After all, can't let anything stand in the way of that second term.

Glad I'm not in the militay as I'd have a hard time with that asshole as CIC. Good God.

Many in the military ARE having a hard time with it!

I won't watch the interview....i get worked up enough just putting up with some of the stupid ass libs on this board. There's no way i'll sit there and watch a listen to this liar and the hack Williams try to cover up Obama's huge failure.

If Obama would come out and ADMIT he screwed up and he made the wrong decisions, i'd have a LITTLE respect for him.

Forum List

Back