In Typical Trump Fashion Something Good Might Just Come Out of his Foot in Mouth Honesty.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
i have been traveling with my family since Friday so I have not heard every bit of news either from trump or from the NFL, but after watching all the clips on Sunday night football I am getting the sense that maybe the seismic events of the weekend might just jar some,of,these protestors to do something productive.

Now don't get me wrong. Colin K. Is a joke and a man who doesn't vote in an election doesn't get any respect. And when it comes to brainwashing 8 year olds I don't hold with that either. But this chapter in sports has to go somewhere whether I like it or not and maybe now those who are protesting will find a way to help their communities instead of just whining about it. Tony Dungee, who has to be one of the best class acts in football, suggested that maybe a contingent of players could go to the whitehouse and meet with trump to explain their positions. That would be great. If the trump team were really smart, they would invite a number of serious players to go to Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, even Washington with the president and walk down through the black precincts meeting with the residents.

I know it might be too much to hope for or even counterintuitive but I got positive vibes over today's happenings. I do hope something positive comes out of it. I most liked what the coach of the steelers had to say. After acknowledging that he had all kinds of,people and players on his team he said players are just getting drawn into this bullshit he was tired of it cause he had some football to play, AMEN.

i have been traveling with my family since Friday so I have not heard every bit of news either from trump or from the NFL, but after watching all the clips on Sunday night football I am getting the sense that maybe the seismic events of the weekend might just jar some,of,these protestors to do something productive.

Now don't get me wrong. Colin K. Is a joke and a man who doesn't vote in an election doesn't get any respect. And when it comes to brainwashing 8 year olds I don't hold with that either. But this chapter in sports has to go somewhere whether I like it or not and maybe now those who are protesting will find a way to help their communities instead of just whining about it. Tony Dungee, who has to be one of the best class acts in football, suggested that maybe a contingent of players could go to the whitehouse and meet with trump to explain their positions. That would be great. If the trump team were really smart, they would invite a number of serious players to go to Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, even Washington with the president and walk down through the black precincts meeting with the residents.

I know it might be too much to hope for or even counterintuitive but I got positive vibes over today's happenings. I do hope something positive comes out of it. I most liked what the coach of the steelers had to say. After acknowledging that he had all kinds of,people and players on his team he said players are just getting drawn into this bullshit he was tired of it cause he had some football to play, AMEN.

You say that someone who doesn't vote in elections is a joke, but when 80% of people's vote in that election is meaningless, which is more of the joke, the person who doesn't vote in it, or the election itself?

I like your optimism, but that would make Trump look good...and there's no way the left will allow that. Just turn them off, turn the networks off too. You'll be much happier.

cc2d5e60facb493fa6a4731981a92729.jpg

Yea, honesty.

Forum List

Back