StubHub continues to be home team for ROAD team.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
After last sunday when the chargers majority of the fans that showed up were dolphin fans,this is what you saw everywhere in the stands last week.:biggrin:

848626932.jpg

NOW yesterday when I was at my local restaurant,on the large screen tv there,you saw nothing but a see of RED at the game.:haha:

Other than the last two years when charger fans started selling tickets to the opposing fans since they knew they were good as gone,this never happened in san diego.:lmao:

This reminds me of the days in st louis where the majority of fans that showed up for Ram games there were the opposing fans as well the majority of their time in st louis
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the chargers REALLY have got egg on their face now though because they were stupid enough to put up a sign in the stadium that says fight for LA.there is no fight,nobody in LA wants you guys.:lmao::muahaha::rolleyes: go back to san diego where you belong.

I even heard on my radio the announcer saying-lets be honest,about 70% of the fans that showed up for this game out here were chief fans.:up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back