In the past six months, have you purged this community...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...of a lot of bad posters and trolls?

I took a break from this forum for a while. I'm back and this place seems much better than it was prior with regard to what I would characterize as "bad" posters and trolls.

well one must understand, it's not just the USMB

every political forum on this soul suckin' device is on fire

it's our national gestalt, fueled by the angst and anger of those in power who wish us to target each other, vs them

~S~

Well, I see more bans of trolls in the Religion Forum; don't know if it's related to that one or not but a lot of the Angry Faggot types seem to finally be getting bans for trolling, a new development. Maybe the 'bait and report' scam is losing its effectiveness?

...of a lot of bad posters and trolls?

I took a break from this forum for a while. I'm back and this place seems much better than it was prior with regard to what I would characterize as "bad" posters and trolls.

I just use the ignore button.

Election periods bring out the trolls, nothing new, you see it all the time. Money today buys social media and already I see Trump baloney on how MSM is picking on him. Meanwhile all the news is Trump nonsense and lies, what a distraction from reality.

"Asylum seekers arrested. Families separated. An order to reunite them, only to find that many of them can’t be matched up. And while we were fixated on that (and rightly so) a bill to gut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, to “balance the budget” barely six months after a huge corporate tax cut." John Beckett

Did You Think The Gods Were Lying?

And

Koch Industries Is Staffing Up with Voter Data Scientists to Tip the November Election to the Extreme Right

"America — with its decaying infrastructure, its third-world public transit, its shrinking labor market, its evaporating middle class, its expanding gulf between rich and poor, its heartless health insurance system, its mindless indifference to a dying ecology, its predatory credit agencies, its looming Social Security collapse, its interminable war, its metastasizing national debt and all the social pathologies that gave it a degenerate imbecile and child-abducting sadist as its president — remains the only developed economy in the world that believes it wrong to use civic wealth for civic goods. Its absurdly engorged military budget diverts hundreds of billions of dollars a year from the public weal to those who profit from the military-industrial complex. Its plutocratic policies and libertarian ethos are immune to all appeals of human solidarity. It towers over the world, but promises secure shelter only to the fortunate few." David Bentley Hart

Forum List

Back