When i try to post

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I get the following message:
The following error occurred:
Sorry, you were not able to save since the content contained a link

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements
You must have created at least 3 Posts (Yours: 12)
You must have received at least 0 Likes (Yours: 0)
Your Like:post Ratio must be at least: 0% (Yours: 0%)
You must be registered for at least 2 days (Yours 0)

My post did not contain a link.

O.K the problem seems to have gone away now....I can post. Just some kind of glitch I guess.

I spoke too soon. I cannot post now and I am not including a link as the error message claims.

Last edited:

For this Forum, before you can create content with links, you must first meet the minimum requirements

Minimum Requirements

O.K the problem seems to have gone away now....I can post. Just some kind of glitch I guess.
I think they came up with the rule to prevent spammers.
Welcome, btw. That was one of my Dad's favorite songs.

Bobby Darin, that's the white dude that could dance like James Brown but had asthma.

He was pretty damn good! :113:

I assure you my parents didn't own a Bobby Darin album. It was someone else singing it at our house. Sinatra, I think.

Donuts for you, Mac. Enjoy your time at USMB!
upload_2018-7-21_14-8-48.png

I assure you my parents didn't own a Bobby Darin album. It was someone else singing it at our house. Sinatra, I think.

View attachment 206269

You suck! Krispy Kreme glazed, or don't even bother. Ooo! Do you even have those there? If not, I'm sorry. :itsok:

I would think it would be Dean Martin singing that. Nope, OldLady was right, it is Frank Sinatra.

Last edited:

View attachment 206269

You suck! Krispy Kreme glazed, or don't even bother. Ooo! Do you even have those there? If not, I'm sorry. :itsok:

I would think it would be Dean Martin singing that. Nope, OldLady was right, it is Frank Sinatra.
Don't blame me for the donut change. TN complained the old ones were stale.
I like those French crullers, myself. We call them snow tires. They don't have Krispy Kremes up here, but they look a little like snow tires.
upload_2018-7-21_18-59-47.jpeg

Mactheknife, huh.

Hm. Any relation to maxtheknife? Max is an old friend, so to speak.

That was happening to me yesterday, I contacted Flacal and he guided me through some steps. Turned out my adblocker was causing it. Hope it helps

Happened to me on tablet, but never on a laptop. Could be Chrome is not handling the ad service because it is downrev. Do you have updates enabled in the OS for the laptop? Are you getting Chrome updates?

You might check the version and the latest version available.

You could also experiment and turn off Adblocker for a test. Because if it's the free version, after awhile IT"S too old to handle complex web page loads.

Minimum Requirements

I spoke too soon. I cannot post now and I am not including a link as the error message claims.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back