in memorium: then Gov. Cuomo (D) demolishes the Gipper's "city on a hill" rhetoric

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
He gave this speech even when many on the Left were under the same false assumption as the Right was and currently is:

CrusaderFrank @anyotherreaganbrownacidtaker

Last edited:
thanks for proving you didn't view it hack :thup: Google "time stamp" you tool.

BTW- Reagan's remembered for having what? 32 criminal convictions in his Admin if I remember correctly :eusa_think: :boohoo:

He gave this speech even when many on the Left were under the same false assumption as the Right:

Yeah, I remember this asshat and this depressing, uninspired speech.,

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

To sum it up, Cuomo uses the same tired progressive concept that for someone to have success, someone else has to either suffer or lose out on success.

The same tired zero sum game logic used today by idiots such as yourself.

He gave this speech even when many on the Left were under the same false assumption as the Right:

Yeah, I remember this asshat and this depressing, uninspired speech.,

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

To sum it up, Cuomo uses the same tired progressive concept that for someone to have success, someone else has to either suffer or lose out on success.

The same tired zero sum game logic used today by idiots such as yourself.

Exactly.... in leftist lalaland everyone is vying for a piece of the same $100.

3:22 onwards he drop-kicks the Gipper across the room :lol: What he said then is just as true today- gov't for the rich & the rest must stand by the table for the crumbs.

3:22 onwards he drop-kicks the Gipper across the room :lol: What he said then is just as true today- gov't for the rich & the rest must stand by the table for the crumbs.
Gee class warfare.
Remind me who won that presidential election, panty-sniffer.

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J.

Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter two.

Gee class warfare.
you left off the part- "and plunged us into TRILLION $$$ debt, amnestified (Bu$h II- speak) Mexicans, & raised taxes. :thup: Thanks :up: the Gipper :rofl:

"The mob characteristic most gustily exhibited by liberals is the tendency to worship and idolize their political leaders. Le Bon explained that mobs can only grasp the “very simple and very exaggerated.” Their chosen images must be absolute and uncompromising…

As Le Bon says, the “primitive” black-and-white emotions of a crowd slip easily into “infatuation for an individual.” Liberals worship so many political deities that they must refer to them by initials, just to save time- FDR, JFK, RFK, MLK, LBJ, and O.J.

Ever hear a conservative get weepy about “RWR” or refer to something as hokey as “Camelot”? Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with women, children, and savages, according to Le Bon."
Coulter, "Demonic," chapter two.
Predictable "cut n paste" post is predictable PoliticalSpice :thup: No linked source either eh? :eusa_think: :eusa_naughty:

Gee class warfare.
you left off the part- "and plunged us into TRILLION $$$ debt, amnestified (Bu$h II- speak) Mexicans, & raised taxes. :thup: Thanks :up: the Gipper :rofl:
Gee, BOOSH LIED! Recession! Iraq!
When confronted with inconvenient facts you go full retard.
images.jpeg

Forum List

Back