Romney 2.0.1.6.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Mitt Romney has once again thrown his hat into the Presidential Ring (How many more times and in how many more ways can one man continue to loose the Oval Office).

This reboot brings a newer, softer, Man of the People who is actually concerned about the Health and Welfare of the Average American Worker whose plight has just come to the attention failed 2012, 2008 Presidential wanna be.

Mitt Witt thinks this time is charm. His days at Bain Capital would never.....ever....anytime come to light.

Obama ad claims Romney Bain left misery in wake of GST Steel takeover PolitiFact

"Reviled Thing"

Workin all week 10 to 3, for my money
Found a company in KC, ripe to pick an slick as honey
A sucka like that really gets my blood aflowin
Get my gear, call my crew, an get this baby rollin

Introduce myself as Mitt, and I'm on fire
They said, you got the juice, maybe you a liar?
Let's not make this hostile, got no time to beguile
Put yo money in this bag, I'm off to the Cayman Isle

Reviled thing
Reviled thing

I ain't here to pitch a tent, I here to steel
Had to adjust my wallet, cause my eye beam so unreal
Shit eatin' grin, cause I didn't screw the pooch
Took they pensions, and turned em out to mooch

Reviled thing
I love to do the reviled thing

Gonna slide on in KYB Toys
Lotsa do-ray-me fo me an my boys
I do the pump an dump, that bankruptcy court my chump
I don't wanna make no toys, that ain't how i get my rocks
I'm only laughin' when my boys are slappin' a deposit box

Reviled thing
Reviled thing

I tear it up tonight, when I put my putter inner Caddy
We stashed the loot in the golf bag, when up walked my Daddy
What was in his head, he caught me red, I didn't know what to say
I guess he'd make me confess, repent, an then repay

Reviled thing
Reviled thing

"Son, it doesn't matter who you screw,
As long as to your tribe, you stay true
You're the son of boss, and as the prophecy described, one day you'll be King
And I was once young like you, and loved to do the reviled thing"

Reviled thing
He loved to do the reviled thing

My homey Milken hit some trouble when his junk didn't bond
I cooled it too, got a different view way out on that salt pond
Run a local scam, kickbacks were good to go
Shoulda heard em holla, but I got my dolla, when I made it snow

Cleaned up my act, buried some fact, but they still call me liar
Can't find a thing, a perfect sting,
Now I'm a country squire
I ran a state, then erased the tapes,
Can't prove my gangstery
And that tax I evade, on the money I made, I covered by amnesty

Reviled thing
I got away with the reviled thing

Think of the money saved if Michelle Obama runs.... People wouldn't need to change their bumper stickers and all the media could re-run their awarding Obama the win. Mitt could use the same speech he used the last time he lost.

They would still have to do debates, can't use old Mitt positions seeing as he might have changed a few times since then. Sucks because no one really would care what Michelle has to say, so it could have almost saved time and money there!

Think of the money saved if Michelle Obama runs.... People wouldn't need to change their bumper stickers and all the media could re-run their awarding Obama the win. Mitt could use the same speech he used the last time he lost.

They would still have to do debates, can't use old Mitt positions seeing as he might have changed a few times since then. Sucks because no one really would care what Michelle has to say, so it could have almost saved time and money there!

Michele is clear on not running, she has seen up close and personal the level of disrespect, hate and racism leveled at her husband.

As for Mitt Witt's speech, remember he did not actually have a concession speech planned or written. He actually believed Fox News when said he would win.

Michele is clear on not running, she has seen up close and personal the level of disrespect, hate and racism leveled at her husband.

As for Mitt Witt's speech, remember he did not actually have a concession speech planned or written. He actually believed Fox News when said he would win.

And that concession speech may have been his best that season.

And that concession speech may have been his best that season.

But he still lost. He will loose again as well.

I agree, Michelle would hate being made President simply because people vote for her due to her skin color only, like they did her husband. She sees how racists like their supporters lead to a really bad President.

Forum List

Back