In Jerusalem, Israel now.

Yes, we know you are a Nazi supporter. And for that reason, you have zero credibility on the subject of Jews/Israel

Why does any discussion about the crimes of Zionist and the suffering of Palestininas always end with the Nazis and the suffering of Jews?
What has the violation of the international laws by the Zionists that happens TODAY to do with something that happened many, many years ago?

You're with all of what... 98 posts here? Why do you get involved in our arguments with Penelope? keep your nose in your face, please. If you don't know the history of some posters, don't pretend to understand much about it, will you? Penelope earned every harsh treatment with long days of hard work, so no need for you do go all defensive.

Sure I'm attacked as I do not worship the ground you walk on, and that gets Zionist upset.

BTW Penelope, you say the red terror was worse then what the Nazis did .

The number killed by Red terror is between 50 000 - 2 000 000, a TINY fraction of the people Hitler killed.

How is it possible for someone to be so dumb? It's amazing that you even manage to use a computer.

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD.
Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...342999,00.html
You didn't even come close to addressing my post.

You fail, again. You;re simply another Muslim trying to take the attention off Muslim atrocities. Dime a dozen Nazi.

Most Bolsheviks were atheists and Christians. Remember that

Yes, we know you are a Nazi supporter. And for that reason, you have zero credibility on the subject of Jews/Israel

Why does any discussion about the crimes of Zionist and the suffering of Palestininas always end with the Nazis and the suffering of Jews?
What has the violation of the international laws by the Zionists that happens TODAY to do with something that happened many, many years ago?

You're with all of what... 98 posts here? Why do you get involved in our arguments with Penelope? keep your nose in your face, please. If you don't know the history of some posters, don't pretend to understand much about it, will you? Penelope earned every harsh treatment with long days of hard work, so no need for you do go all defensive.

Sure I'm attacked as I do not worship the ground you walk on, and that gets Zionist upset.
I can assure you that nothing you say upsets us. You entertain us with your extreme stupidity.

I can assure you that nothing you say upsets us. You entertain us with your extreme stupidity.

Apparently it does. I understand truth hurts.

I know you understand that the truth hurts you. I mean, all you do is provide lies and conspiracies. People like you are laughed at by the world.

Wrong Zionism equates to Terrorism.....of course not all Jews are TERRORISTS Secular a
My question to you is, what does my post have to do with Palestinians at all ?

Well, this thread is about Palestinians, about Jerusalem.
What has the discussion about Palestine to do with "them Nazis"?

This thread is about Ted's nice trip to Israel, YOU pro-Palestinians decided to hijack it, for some reason. Go figure.
No you are wrong Lipush,Teddy's trip has been informative and interesting and WELL WRITTEN I might add,but what is apparent is his lack and depth of Palestinians in Israel.............He is pro-Jewish,which is fine by me and I expected little less.......but it is a shame he has not spent more time with and understanding life in Israel for native Palestinians...............I defend Teddys right to give his opinion from his viewpoint but that does not exclude me from analysing his prose and if incorrect..telling him MY POINT OF VIEW............I do not Hijack anything,other than clarifying things he has omitted or has not elucidated through his ignorance of only seeing one perspective....that's all.steven...I think Teddy has from his point of view done a good job for us all..........I don't think he is bias,he is just saying what his perspective is......May well he enjoy the rest of his sourjon

I know you understand that the truth hurts you. I mean, all you do is provide lies and conspiracies. People like you are laughed at by the world.
You hurt me at times Toasty..steve

Wrong Zionism equates to Terrorism.....of course not all Jews are TERRORISTS Secular a

This thread is about Ted's nice trip to Israel, YOU pro-Palestinians decided to hijack it, for some reason. Go figure.
No you are wrong Lipush,Teddy's trip has been informative and interesting and WELL WRITTEN I might add,but what is apparent is his lack and depth of Palestinians in Israel.............He is pro-Jewish,which is fine by me and I expected little less.......but it is a shame he has not spent more time with and understanding life in Israel for native Palestinians...............I defend Teddys right to give his opinion from his viewpoint but that does not exclude me from analysing his prose and if incorrect..telling him MY POINT OF VIEW............I do not Hijack anything,other than clarifying things he has omitted or has not elucidated through his ignorance of only seeing one perspective....that's all.steven...I think Teddy has from his point of view done a good job for us all..........I don't think he is bias,he is just saying what his perspective is......May well he enjoy the rest of his sourjon

It's amazing how pro Palestinians think they can change the definition of a word and expect people to believe them.

Well Ted is home, too bad he didn't see the Ethiopians protesting today. He is a Christian Zionist.

He shouldn't have seen that, anyway. It was no protest, but a riot. If he's so into that, he can drive all the way to Baltimore.

It's amazing how pro Palestinians think they can change the definition of a word and expect people to believe them.
Of course Zionists are TERRORISTS.........I know Jewish history to you Toastie only started around ten minutes ago.....LOL....you need to read your Zionist history,my friend..steve

As I have been saying too,ZIONISTS are the scum of the Earth.....but other Jews and secular Jews fine

You cant be a Jew without being a Zionist. it is like saying you can be a Shi'ite without being a muslim.
You Moron,complete Moron.....Zionists are Terrorists and only been in existence for circa 114 years........you need to be accurate in your posts,theking aka theliq

Zionism has been around for over 2000 years, longer than islam has been in existence. It was not named as such until 1870's when the political movement was started. The real terrorists are the Shi'ites and Sunni's who have murdered between them over 100 million since islam was invented in 625 C.E.

Unsubstantiated assertion, no sources cited or links. :trolls:

Unlike your unsubstantiated LIES, PROPAGANDA, FLAMING and SPAMMING with a little bit of TROLLING thrown in. Maybe you are on the wrong board and should be with all the other Narcissi on the Look At Me board
jj.gif
:blahblah::trolls:

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Enjoy your stay. I would HIGHLY advise going to the Wall it's amazing. Goto East Jerusalem also, but get a Arab guide just in case. I would HIGHLY recommend taking a trip to Mazada.
Yes the wall of demolished civilizations are so amazing. Lol. Weep jews for the evil you all have done in Yahweh's name for he will soon punish you all again for it. As usual.
Take a look a the current situation, and how it's been going on for the last 7 decades. Looks to me like it's the Palestinians who are being punished, while Israel thrives every day. Hahaha :lol:

What goes around, comes around...

Yes the wall of demolished civilizations are so amazing. Lol. Weep jews for the evil you all have done in Yahweh's name for he will soon punish you all again for it. As usual.
Take a look a the current situation, and how it's been going on for the last 7 decades. Looks to me like it's the Palestinians who are being punished, while Israel thrives every day. Hahaha :lol:

Yes the Jews are thriving in the US as well at the expense of the Gentiles, they are the most barbaric of all appe genarently. Locust.

What the fuck are you talking about you Jew hating Nazi ?

Thriving at the expense of the expense of the gentiles ? Where do come up with this crap ?

Jew hating Nazi , I can understand the sentiment behind the Nazis that is for sure. (why do all jews and Zionist use such language, low IQ's I guess.

Ever wonder why you don't get any videos of protests from gaza , is it because the arab muslims open fire and murder those that protest in gaza.
Have you heard of the protests taking place in the US of late, even more violent that those in Israel apparently. Now why haven't you posted videos of them, or is it because no Jews are involved

Maybe because this is an Israel Palestine forum not a US domestic politics forum? Just sayin' ;):trolls:

Thriving at the expense of the expense of the gentiles ? Where do come up with this crap ?

Here is an interesting opinion of an Israeli woman:

Sarcastic logic that seems to ramble disjointedly.... she is what eighty plus years old?

It is a way some people speak. If you are used to hearing this it makes sense. When a stranger says it, it sounds odd and at times contradictory.

Hitler and his lot painted the jews as people that don't work but have lots of money.

In Israel you see how jews work hard to make money. How they built a nation from sand and marsh.

Silly little minds would not understand the grandmother or those of her generation that know what antisemitism is.

The wording also has to do with people who did not speak english as first language growing up, or american english. When you translate not every word is in exact order that is clear to americans.

This woman , although Jewish, is trying to perceive Jews as money lenders. The sad thing is, there are still demented people that believe in that crap.

They will criticize Jewish bankers for charging interest, but will ignore the fact that ALL bankers do so and that most Bankers are not Jewish . You will NEVER hear anyone criticize a non Jewish banker, that's for sure.

Wanna bet?

Well Ted is home, too bad he didn't see the Ethiopians protesting today. He is a Christian Zionist.

He shouldn't have seen that, anyway. It was no protest, but a riot. If he's so into that, he can drive all the way to Baltimore.

Of course the Pals are terrorists and the Ethiopians are rioters. This is not about the US.

Upsets us, who is us?

Forum List

Back