In Jerusalem, Israel now.

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Awesome moment for me, I was glad to be a part if it.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Penelope, in your veiled attempt to dis me, I must remind you and the board (not roudy), that I am not a tourist as in guided and pampered. I am a traveler and visitor. I drove my self around all over the Golan and now am a visitor here in this wondrous free land in the capitol, Jerusalem. But keep up your lies. That's all you're good for. Bitch.

Hey Teddy, are you going to bring Penelope a Gazan special edition suicide vest she requested as a souvenir? :lmao:

And the music is starting. I will say this. I wouldn't go near east j-sem. Poor pals are feeling their "nakba" brought about by their leaders.

Well this is day three for me here. I am waiting for the 8:00 siren for the beginning of independence day while here at my apartment on king George st.

Today while driving through the Jordan valley the siren sounded and the car behind me and I pulled over and got out of our vehicles. Many cars with green plates kept driving, one truck with green plates got very close to me making me feel like I had to scrunch up against my car. But I have a big gut. Then four other cars with yellow plates came from the other direction and stopped as well. Wee all stood, both looking at each other and looking down.

Another thing I posted for is I have seen plenty of black people here and none of them seemed to be being discriminated against at all. In fact I saw a very happy black Israeli couple hiking down to the Meshushim pool the other day.

I'll let you know if I find some unhappy Arabs as well. The Arab owners of my hotel in Tiberius seem to be just fine.

Gotta love the propaganda, especially when you can visit and see for oneself the lies they contain.

Have a good time and pull some of those Israeli lookers just for me. Look out for monte he might be there as well trying to make a name for himself.

Penelope, in your veiled attempt to dis me, I must remind you and the board (not roudy), that I am not a tourist as in guided and pampered. I am a traveler and visitor. I drove my self around all over the Golan and now am a visitor here in this wondrous free land in the capitol, Jerusalem. But keep up your lies. That's all you're good for. Bitch.

I meant the blacks you saw. But since your a traveler and visitor and been there before, try going into some of the not so nice places and get back to us. Go into E. Jeru and talk to the Pals maybe. I'm sure this is not a happy remembrance day for them, but your a Zionist so what do you care.

Still don't know the difference between your and you're? Anyhow, if you want to fit into that Hamas hand made special edition suicide vest you asked Teddy to get you, you need to loose some weight, like about 200 LBS at least.

Enjoy your stay. I would HIGHLY advise going to the Wall it's amazing. Goto East Jerusalem also, but get a Arab guide just in case. I would HIGHLY recommend taking a trip to Mazada.

Still don't know the difference between your and you're? Anyhow, if you want to fit into that Hamas hand made special edition suicide vest you asked Teddy to get you, you need to loose some weight, like about 200 LBS at least.

I don't have 200lbs to loose. I'll pass on the vest, my knowledge is my weapon.

You have zero knowledge. It's going take you at least 15 years of proper education to make up for your ignorance and stupidity. You can loose the 200 LBS in much less time. Besides, isn't it the biggest honor for every Palestinian woman? Remember, after you blow yourself up, you turn into one of those eternal 72 virgins for the Jihadists to enjoy. And isn't that every woman's dream, Fatima?

And you're walking around disarmed? That's not good.

And the music is starting. I will say this. I wouldn't go near east j-sem. Poor pals are feeling their "nakba" brought about by their leaders.

Eat the Shawarma, Teddy, eat the Shawarma!
Visit the Mahane Yehuda Market Friday afternoon, the Kotel Friday before sundown followed by dinner at the King David Hotel (about a 20 minute walk). All are eye-openers.

Last edited:
You know how many times I've correcter her with the your you're mistake???

You have zero knowledge. It's going take you at least 15 years of proper education to make up for your ignorance and stupidity. You can loose the 200 LBS in much less time. Besides, isn't it the biggest honor for every Palestinian woman? Remember, after you blow yourself up, you turn into one of those eternal 72 virgins for the Jihadists to enjoy. And isn't that every woman's dream, Fatima?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not here for English lessons. I am here to see some pictures of Israel.

Forum List

Back