In his speech yesterday in Georgia, Once again Biden tells the lie that he was arrested for protesting during the civil rights movement

Black voters should be VERY disappointed that Biden lied about his role in the Civil Rights movement.

Let me repeat:

On 1/11/22 Joe Biden ONCE AGAIN LIED about being arrested multiple times while fighting for equal rights for black s during the 1960s civil right movement.

2 days ago....he retold this LIE THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE REPEATEDLY.

Let's have it lefties....you guys are obsessed with fact checking.....SO FACT CHECK THIS.
Maybe he got arrested for kicking Corn Pop's ass.

It was him and Corn Pop, Biden drove them there in an eighteen wheeler and they'd never have gotten nabbed except Biden got slowed down by little girls rubbing his blonde leg hairs
1642112043644.png

"I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I'm so damn old, I was there as well. (Laughter.)

You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter)."

JOE BIDEN WAS NOT ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. THIS IS A LIE.

FACT CHECK ME.

If that is only stupid thing he said...

How about this...

“I ask every elected official in America: How do you want to be remembered?” President Biden declared in the most powerful speech of his career yesterday. “Do you want to be on the side of Dr. King or George Wallace? Do you want to be on the sides of John Lewis or Bull Connor? Do you want to be on the side of Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis?”

It seems he keeps forgetting that George Wallace was Democrat, Bull Connor was Democrat, and Jefferson Davis was also Democrat.

Did any of those Republicans Brandon likened to George Wallace, actually hang out with Democrat segregationists like he did? Or praised Wallace like Biden did in 1975?

“I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace, someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right,”- Philadelphia Enquirer on Oct. 12, 1975, referring to the racist then-Alabama governor.

1642125581813.png

No lefties have fact checked me on this.

WHY IS THAT?

ON TUESDAY, BIDEN CLAIMED HE WAS ARRESTED MULTIPLE TIMES WHILE PROTESTING DURING THE 1960s CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

HE IS LYING.

PROVE ME WRONG.

You lefties are a fucking embarrassment.

Joe Biden lied about being arrested while speaking at a black college.

The racism is just incredible.

Forum List

Back