In his speech yesterday in Georgia, Once again Biden tells the lie that he was arrested for protesting during the civil rights movement

Biden probably believes it due to his vascular dementia. When the brain is damaged in dementia patients it loses memories, and it's natural defense mechanism is to put on a facade of normalcy by replacing lost memory with false memories known as confabulations.

Doctors literally SAWED HIS FUCKING HEAD IN 2 PIECES AND CUT UP HIS BRAIN.

Joe has said it HIMSELF.

Biden told the White House audience “they take a saw and they cut your head off” and “they literally had to take the top of my head off.” He also recounted that as he was being wheeled into surgery he asked the neurosurgeon, “What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?” The surgeon told Biden he had a better chance of living—and that that chance was in the 35 to 50 percent range.

The silence of OWNED lefties is such a beautiful sound.

Black people should be OUTRAGED that Biden lied about his role in the civil rights movement.

Heavens to mergatroid! If he did lie about that, so what. Of all the lies that Trump uttered in his 4 years, y'all said nothing, other than to deny them. Not once did you ever admit that tump was a liar.
So now you have Biden to slam--you two faced fools.
Oh so lying is okay, as long as it's your guy.

Biden probably believes it due to his vascular dementia. When the brain is damaged in dementia patients it loses memories, and it's natural defense mechanism is to put on a facade of normalcy by replacing lost memory with false memories known as confabulations.

You are clinically correct.

It's akin to a drunk who had a blackout the night before and then makes up shit about it.

Get the nuclear football away from Sippy Cup, like NOW!!!

"I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I'm so damn old, I was there as well. (Laughter.)

You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter)."

JOE BIDEN WAS NOT ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. THIS IS A LIE.

FACT CHECK ME.

he’s pathological. we knew this, the left knew this…he has a long, documented history of it…heck he’s had to bow out of prior presidential races because of it…but that’s before the party went full demafascist

Heavens to mergatroid! If he did lie about that, so what. Of all the lies that Trump uttered in his 4 years, y'all said nothing, other than to deny them. Not once did you ever admit that tump was a liar.
So now you have Biden to slam--you two faced fools.
4 years? xiden’s been lying for fifty

he’s pathological. we knew this, the left knew this…he has a long, documented history of it…heck he’s had to bow out of prior presidential races because of it…but that’s before the party went full demafascist

It's much more serious than this.
We have a President who is no longer psychologically fit to fulfill his responsibilities. He's being held together by psycho-tropic drugs and being totally told what to do and say by unelected advisors.

Bottom line is that he is not running our Country, as he is being run!
Dangerous shit!!

He has previously retracted this lie about being arrested….and he keeps telling the lie. :auiqs.jpg:

Its racist to claim you were arrested fighting for equal rights for blacks when you did not.

Yep...it's akin to stolen valor.

He has no shame, but what's worse, is the demafascist cultist that know this, and continue to support this scum

Exactly!

Great analogy.

It's like stolen valor. He is riding on the coattails of those WHO ACTUALLY DID FIGHT FOR CIVIL RIGHTS AND ACTUALLY WERE ARRESTED.

That is some disgusting bullshit!

Let me repeat:

On 1/11/22 Joe Biden ONCE AGAIN LIED about being arrested multiple times while fighting for equal rights for black s during the 1960s civil right movement.

2 days ago....he retold this LIE THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE REPEATEDLY.

Let's have it lefties....you guys are obsessed with fact checking.....SO FACT CHECK THIS.

Maybe I should not hold my breath on this one.

He said this YESTERDAY.

"It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested."

The TRANSCRIPT of the speech is posted in the thread, along with the video.

I say Biden is a liar.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Even as Dem liars go Biden's lies are off the charts. Naturally the liberal news media look the other way. Tune in tomorrow when Biden claims he was there when the dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor.

Even as Dem liars go Biden's lies are off the charts. Naturally the liberal news media look the other way. Tune in tomorrow when Biden claims he was there when the dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor.

It's interesting how the media will cover "WHAT BIDEN MEANT"....when he lies.

They never did that for Trump.

Forum List

Back