Biden tells untruths again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
By Steven Nelson
Published Sep. 14, 2023, 9:09 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON — President Biden told a group of rabbis on Thursday that he was “raised in the synagogues” of Delaware — after previously claiming to have been raised by the state’s then-tiny Puerto Rican community.

“I, you might say, was raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” Biden said during a call ahead of Rosh HaShanah, the Jewish new year holiday that begins Friday.

The 80-year-old cited the Beth Shalom congregation in Wilmington, Del., as “the home of countless friends for me.” He named three rabbis, including a current one at the synagogue.

“I’ve always believed the message of the High Holidays is universal — that it’s never too late to repent, to change, to begin anew,” Biden said.

Biden’s 2007 memoir “Promises to Keep” doesn’t contain a single use of the word “synagogue” and its seven uses of the words “Jews” and “Jewish” all are when discussing history or politics. Beth Shalom is not mentioned. His 2017 book “Promise Me, Dad” has similarly sparse mentions of Judaism.

While speaking to the rabbis Thursday, Biden made other claims that have yielded unflattering fact-checks, including saying that he “got involved with the civil rights movement” before becoming a senator.

SEE ALSO​

Biden boasts teaching ‘political theory’ at UPenn — but he never taught a single class at the Ivy League school​

Biden previously has told contested stories about his purported civil rights activism, including claiming without evidence that he was arrested during protests.

At other points, Biden has said he wasn’t so involved.

“During the 1960s, I was in fact very concerned about the civil rights movement,” Biden said in 1987. “I was not an activist.I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, Delaware. I was involved in what they were thinking, what they were feeling. I was involved, but I was not out marching. I was not down in Selma, I was not anywhere else. I was a suburbanite kid who got a dose of exposure to what was happening to black Americans in my own city.”

Biden has a habit of telling factually questionable stories when attempting to relate to his audiences.

Comment:
Democrat Voters must love to be lied to.
This is not the dementia; this is a lifelong habit with Biden.
The Dems will have to replace Biden at this point.

That's what I was about to say.

When we were much younger, my sister dated the most outrageous liar I've ever personally known. I don't think we ever conversed without a lie flung out there at least once. He'd lie when the truth would serve him better. He'd tell a lie that could be proven a lie in a hot minute. I never understood it at all. I was relieved when she finally ditched that turd.

And Biden makes that asshole look like an amateur.

By Steven Nelson

WASHINGTON — President Biden told a group of rabbis on Thursday that he was “raised in the synagogues” of Delaware — after previously claiming to have been raised by the state’s then-tiny Puerto Rican community.

“I, you might say, was raised in the synagogues of my state. You think I’m kidding, I’m not,” Biden said during a call ahead of Rosh HaShanah, the Jewish new year holiday that begins Friday.

The 80-year-old cited the Beth Shalom congregation in Wilmington, Del., as “the home of countless friends for me.” He named three rabbis, including a current one at the synagogue.

“I’ve always believed the message of the High Holidays is universal — that it’s never too late to repent, to change, to begin anew,” Biden said.

Biden’s 2007 memoir “Promises to Keep” doesn’t contain a single use of the word “synagogue” and its seven uses of the words “Jews” and “Jewish” all are when discussing history or politics. Beth Shalom is not mentioned. His 2017 book “Promise Me, Dad” has similarly sparse mentions of Judaism.

While speaking to the rabbis Thursday, Biden made other claims that have yielded unflattering fact-checks, including saying that he “got involved with the civil rights movement” before becoming a senator.

SEE ALSO​

Biden boasts teaching ‘political theory’ at UPenn — but he never taught a single class at the Ivy League school

Biden previously has told contested stories about his purported civil rights activism, including claiming without evidence that he was arrested during protests.

“During the 1960s, I was in fact very concerned about the civil rights movement,” Biden said in 1987. “I was not an activist.I worked at an all-black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, Delaware. I was involved in what they were thinking, what they were feeling. I was involved, but I was not out marching. I was not down in Selma, I was not anywhere else. I was a suburbanite kid who got a dose of exposure to what was happening to black Americans in my own city.”

Biden has a habit of telling factually questionable stories when attempting to relate to his audiences.

Comment:
Name me a president who has not lied.

By Steven Nelson

SEE ALSO​

Biden boasts teaching ‘political theory’ at UPenn — but he never taught a single class at the Ivy League school

Comment:

Joe Biden's Trophy

1694749683254.png

When we were much younger, my sister dated the most outrageous liar I've ever personally known. I don't think we ever conversed without a lie flung out there at least once. He'd lie when the truth would serve him better. He'd tell a lie that could be proven a lie in a hot minute. I never understood it at all. I was relieved when she finally ditched that turd.

Biden's level of lying is a mental disease.
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania (from Greek μυθομανία) and pseudologia fantastica (Latin for "fantastic pseudology"), is a chronic behavior characterized by the habitual or compulsive tendency to lie.[1][2][3][4] It involves a pervasive pattern of intentionally making false statements with the aim of deceiving others, sometimes without a clear or apparent reason. Individuals who engage in pathological lying often claim to be unaware of the motivations behind their lies

LOL...that reminds me of a guy I knew who lived in the same town our weekend place was located.

We called him the Lion/lyin king.
This dude would lie about the stupidest shit and everyone knew he was lying.
1694752438233.png

Biden's level of lying is a mental disease.
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania (from Greek μυθομανία) and pseudologia fantastica (Latin for "fantastic pseudology"), is a chronic behavior characterized by the habitual or compulsive tendency to lie.[1][2][3][4] It involves a pervasive pattern of intentionally making false statements with the aim of deceiving others, sometimes without a clear or apparent reason. Individuals who engage in pathological lying often claim to be unaware of the motivations behind their lies
The mark of an expert liar is their ability to seem sincere due to actually being able to believe they're telling the truth. Twisted.

And yet the left eats it up. They're so easily fooled, because they're mentally lazy and very poor judges of character. Anytime Biden tries to relate or sell himself a victim role he's lying. No low is too low for Biden, shit he even lies about the deaths of his own family.

Another day tomorrow of Biden being your President while Trump prepares for his 4 court cases!

"Told untruths again"? He lied again. He is a pathological liar. He's always been stupid. He's always been a liar. And now he's got dementia.

By Steven Nelson

SEE ALSO​

Comment:

1694763997023.png

Forum List

Back