In his speech yesterday in Georgia, Once again Biden tells the lie that he was arrested for protesting during the civil rights movement

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I'm so damn old, I was there as well. (Laughter.)

You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter)."

JOE BIDEN WAS NOT ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. THIS IS A LIE.

FACT CHECK ME.

Last edited:
Lefties, fact check me and post your findings.

Biden repeatedly has claimed he was arrested multiple times while protesting for civil rights for black people.

I say he is lying.

Prove me wrong.

Post the truth.

Maybe I should not hold my breath on this one.

He said this YESTERDAY.

"It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested."

The TRANSCRIPT of the speech is posted in the thread, along with the video.

I say Biden is a liar.

PROVE ME WRONG.

"I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds. But I walked other grounds. Because I'm so damn old, I was there as well. (Laughter.)

You think I'm kidding, man. (Laughter.) It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested. Anyway—(laughter)."

JOE BIDEN WAS NOT ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. THIS IS A LIE.

FACT CHECK ME.

Biden was born a poor black child

It's an easy fact check.

Joe Biden claims he was arrested multiple times while protesting during the civil rights movement.

I say he is lying.

Prove me wrong.

Prove that Biden is not lying.

What sort of message is he going for here? Talking about getting arrested in a historically black college seems tone deaf. Is he expecting them all to relate to being arrested or something? Even though he's lying it just sends an odd message.

Lets have it, lefties.

I posted a NEWSWEEK ARTICLE, so you cannot attack the source.

I posted a link to the VIDEO AND THE TRANSCRIPT.

He said, "It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested."

Here is your opportunity to OWN A CON!!!!!

I CLAIM BIDEN IS LYING.

PROVE
ME
WRONG.

FACT CHECK ME.

Heavens to mergatroid! If he did lie about that, so what. Of all the lies that Trump uttered in his 4 years, y'all said nothing, other than to deny them. Not once did you ever admit that tump was a liar.
So now you have Biden to slam--you two faced fools.

The Bidenistas say they hate liars, so they excuse away Biden's lies?

HUH?

Saying that TRUMP ALSO LIES is just confirming that Biden lies.

WHy would he appropriate those who ACTUALLY got arrested?

HE IS RACIST.

We have a president who has been arrested MULTIPLE times?

Is Biden the first?

Which other Presidents have been arrested multiple times?

FACT CHECK ME.

Biden probably believes it due to his vascular dementia. When the brain is damaged in dementia patients it loses memories, and it's natural defense mechanism is to put on a facade of normalcy by replacing lost memory with false memories known as confabulations.

Forum List

Back