In a World of Real Evil, the Left Fights Fake Evil

We have the most diametrically opposed problems that ever existed

With all the handouts we give away in this country if a kid is hungry it's because the parent(s) are at fault so put the parents in prison and the kids in a foster home

Except we don't give out that many handouts. Or do you really think you can feed a family of four on $80.00 a week.

I think you pull numbers out of your ass bu yes you can feed a family of 4 on 80 dollars a week

One 20 lb bag of rice $8.13
One 8 lb bag of pinto beans $5.88
12 lb bag of oatmeal $6.30

That's only 20 bucks for food that will last for more than one week

I think you pull numbers out of your ass bu yes you can feed a family of 4 on 80 dollars a week

again, seriously, fuck you. I'm not sure why it is you people want to punish poor people for being poor.

again, seriously, fuck you. I'm not sure why it is you people want to punish poor people for being poor.
So now it's punishment to buy staple foods in bulk?

You said it's impossible to feed a family of 4 on $80 a week.

I have shown you that it is quite easy to do so and you get your panties in a twist

I have shown you that it is quite easy to do so and you get your panties in a twist

Yeah, if you eat shit food with little nutritional value or flavor.

I wonder what this hostility the right wing has towards the poor is. I really do.

Yeah, if you eat shit food with little nutritional value or flavor.

I wonder what this hostility the right wing has towards the poor is. I really do.
Excuse me but rice and beans is very nutritional in fact they are staple foods all over the world.

And if you don't know how to season food that's your problem. Salt and Spices and dried herbs are easy to use and last a long time.

Add don't forget , Moron, I only spent $20 out of the $320 a month.

Excuse me but rice and beans is very nutritional in fact they are staple foods all over the world.

And if you don't know how to season food that's your problem. Salt and Spices and dried herbs are easy to use and last a long time.

Yeah, if they don't eat meat or fresh vegetables or eggs or milk, they'll be fine.

Hey, someone should tell you the story of Marie Antoinette some day.

execution_of_marie_antoinette.jpg

Yeah, if they don't eat meat or fresh vegetables or eggs or milk, they'll be fine.

You show how absolutely ignorant you are about food, nutrition and cooking.

As I said , Idiot, I only spent $20 out of the $320 a month you made up in your example.

Since I know you are as inept in math as you are the subject of nutrition I will tell you that there is $300 a month left over to but other types of food.

And FYI you do not need to drink milk to be healthy.

And I don't know how eating sufficient quantities of staple foods so as to not be hungry and receive adequate nutrients relates to eating cake.

As I said , Idiot, I only spent $20 out of the $320 a month you made up in your example.

Since I know you are as inept in math as you are the subject of nutrition I will tell you that there is $300 a month left over to but other types of food.

And I don't know how eating sufficient quantities of staple foods so as to not be hungry and receive adequate nutrients relates to eating cake.

Let's make you eat beans for a month and then you can get back to me.

in all fairness, they were already that way.

you're moving those goal posts, dude.

Let's make you eat beans for a month and then you can get back to me.

What makes you think I haven't eaten rice and beans as a regular part of my diet.

And like I said I only spent 20 of your made up budget of 320 a month.

Our $70/Week Meal Plan for a Family of Four of 20 Minute Meals.

Want to keep saying it's impossible and look like even more of a fucking idiot?

What makes you think I haven't eaten rice and beans as a regular part of my diet.

Right. So work up a budget for 30 days of three meals a day that include meat, vegetables, fruit and dairy products. You know, the stuff that the USDA says children need to have when they are growing.

I mean, we've already established you are an awful person... We've nailed that one down.

Right. So work up a budget for 30 days of three meals a day that include meat, vegetables, fruit and dairy products. You know, the stuff that the USDA says children need to have when they are growing.

I mean, we've already established you are an awful person... We've nailed that one down.
44 Healthy Foods Under $1

Healthy Grocery List - Healthy Eating on a Budget | YouBeauty.com

I gave you a LINK that did just that.

And the USDA knows even less about nutrition than you do.

It didn't even get to any pricing at all. It's deal was "Lunch is leftovers from the night before"... really? Obviously ,never grew up in a house with hungry kids.

Now, this assumes you even have grocery stores in your neighborhoods. I didn't even get into the issue of "Food Deserts", because we'll get the usual racist spew from the usual suspects as to why they don't open grocery stores in those areas.

It didn't even get to any pricing at all. It's deal was "Lunch is leftovers from the night before"... really? Obviously ,never grew up in a house with hungry kids.

Now, this assumes you even have grocery stores in your neighborhoods. I didn't even get into the issue of "Food Deserts", because we'll get the usual racist spew from the usual suspects as to why they don't open grocery stores in those areas.

Whine whine whine

I've survived the past oh 20 some years on Yakisoba noodles (maybe $70 each) and chicken pot pies (under a buck each). Throw in a couple sausage McMuffins on the weekend and I happily survive on under $50 a month - by choice.

What's ironic here is that I'm picky as hell when it comes to what tastes I'll eat because it totally fucks with my syn reverb - taste to smell, smell to sound, sound to touch (in varied degrees.) I also can't have too much raw/unhardcooked egg because I have a tummy sensitivity (hate it so much cause I love scrambled eggs), cannot have any fish because the smell kills me, can't have chocolate as the taste hoses me, most cheeses make me sick, etc., etc., etc. It's like the one area I'm "high maintenance," and yet, I'm so /not/ "high maintenance" [as long as you don't take me to dinner :p]

Anyway, I can make an army mess of super tasty Velveeta mac-n-cheese with ground beef and canned corn; runs maybe $15/week (hamburger from our local butcher at $3+/lb.) I also make a cream of chicken, tuna casserole that costs maybe $20/week (we use Tilimook Sharp white cheddar farmhouse style shred in that, drives the cost up quite a bit I'm sure, also it only uses about 3-4ish cups of milk at $4/gallon.) -- That's all Alaska prices, I'm sure it's cheaper stateside.

Last edited:
Tell me Whiner how much have you given to your local food bank this year?

I don't believe in charities. I pay taxes, those taxes should help the poor, not the rich.

We aren't going to fix the system by dropping off a few cans around christmas.

[/QUOTE]It is certainly possible to feed a family of four on your made up budget of 320 a month you just refuse to believe it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you want them to eat like third world children.

You can't feed a family of four on $320 a month (the average SNAP benefit).

Food Stamped : A Documentary Film by Shira & Yoav Potash

Forum List

Back